Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question about Mod Review

3 hours ago, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

Can I get off of mod review? I know it says I'm a newbie but due to technical issues I had to get all new access... My old moniker was "peace" and it's been a while since I've logged in. Or is mod review now a standard thingy?

Let me add one more bit of info to Adam's. Duplicate accounts are frowned upon (banned in most instances) - there is no reason not to use your original account "peace". There are no restrictions and you should be able to login if you remember to use your display name (peace) for the username slot. Your old password is still there. If you do not remember it, click on the forgot password link and an email will be sent allowing you to reset your password. 

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Let me add one more bit of info to Adam's. Duplicate accounts are frowned upon (banned in most instances) - there is no reason not to use your original account "peace". There are no restrictions and you should be able to login if you remember to use your display name (peace) for the username slot. Your old password is still there. If you do not remember it, click on the forgot password link and an email will be sent allowing you to reset your password. 

Um on a side note TG are you doing the massive Thanksgiving dinner again this year ? I would love to as attend as u apparently make the uber great meal !!

just saying, pp

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Um on a side note TG are you doing the massive Thanksgiving dinner again this year ? I would love to as attend as u apparently make the uber great meal !!

just saying, pp

Yep! Open to anyone who can get here. We have about 27 so far - hoping for good weather as it will be an outdoor event. Son is smoking 1 turkey and frying 2 turkeys with cajun flavoring, I will roast one for the standard cornbread dressing and giblet gravy. Also have a smoked ham on the menu with 2 sweet potato casseroles (to die for). Plus all the necessary trimmings and SWEET TEA! All in all - going to be another Great Thanksgiving Day dinner.

thankgiving_dinner1.gif~c200

:cheesehead:

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Yep! Open to anyone who can get here. We have about 27 so far - hoping for good weather as it will be an outdoor event. Son is smoking 1 turkey and frying 2 turkeys with cajun flavoring, I will roast one for the standard cornbread dressing and giblet gravy. Also have a smoked ham on the menu with 2 sweet potato casseroles (to die for). Plus all the necessary trimmings and SWEET TEA! All in all - going to be another Great Thanksgiving Day dinner.

thankgiving_dinner1.gif~c200

:cheesehead:

Oh my goodness TG, now what exactly is your address?? LOL. You described a feast, not a dinner, and i know it will be a blessing to whomever attends. Happy Thanksgiving! 

• Upvote 1

JAX I would expect that from Shabs...Not you??!! Ugh! WHY would I say who I am if I was hiding something...Dang. Anyways my email was deleted (by me) cuz I had a disturbed 47 yr old female who told me all about my info because she got into my email...the lady is absolutely insane. Anyways I dealt with her and I am relieved to finally say I am happily divorced. That's why I haven't been on. Life got way to serious for a bit. To be frank I am proud of my display name of "peace" and wanted it back...I'm proud of "peace" ain't no trolling!!! Why would a troll exist for "peace" she is against paedophilia which is why I voted trump. Not cuz he's awesome (though I hope he is) but because I read the podesta leaks and think these people need to be put on trial. Whatever! 

Edited by SubjectivePuzzlePiece
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

JAX I would expect that from Shabs...Not you??!! Ugh! WHY would I say who I am if I was hiding something...Dang. Anyways my email was deleted (by me) cuz I had a disturbed 47 yr old female who told me all about my info because she got into my email...the lady is absolutely insane. Anyways I dealt with her and I am relieved to finally say I am happily divorced. That's why I haven't been on. Life got way to serious for a bit. To be frank I am proud of my display name of "peace" and wanted it back...I'm proud of "peace" ain't no trolling!!! Why would a troll exist for "peace" she is against paedophilia which is why I voted trump. Not cuz he's awesome (though I hope he is) but because I read the podesta leaks and think these people need to be put on trial. Whatever! 

Kumby!!!  I wasn't inferring anything bad, or that you were hiding anything... I was just making TG aware of the dynamic!  Glad to see you back... and congrats on your newly established "freedom"!  Now... you're gonna be SPP!  (it could've been SubjectivePuzzlePEACE) !!!  :peace::)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Kumby!!!  I wasn't inferring anything bad, or that you were hiding anything... I was just making TG aware of the dynamic!  Glad to see you back... and congrats on your newly established "freedom"!  Now... you're gonna be SPP!  (it could've been SubjectivePuzzlePEACE) !!!  :peace::)

Thank you Jax . I'm glad I'm back too. I also neglected Facebook for about 9mths. When I got back on (election night) I lost friends!!! I can't believe that people were actually voting for her. One of my friends was a 30 yr friend... Couldn't believe it... I thought people were doing there homework...HitLiary for prison 2017!

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

Relax Brandy.....I was simply updating you on the continued status of our physical earth.  You can call yourself whatever you want, as far as I'm concerned......Welcome back.  :)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1