Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With interest rates expected to rise next year, many investors are thinking what will be the best dividend stocks in 2017. The 10 best dividend stocks of 2017 will be large-cap stocks with a long history of providing investors with capital appreciation and a high-yield dividend that gets raised annually. 

Altria Group Inc and HCP Inc are some stocks I am looking forward in 2017.

Aby opinions??

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

You can try Rich Uncles. They are not a publicly trade company but they act like a REIT. They purchase high end commercial real estate and lease it to well known companies on a triple net lease. They pay 7% yearly dividend paid out on a monthly basis. It's a chance to own a slice of the commercial real estate pie.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am investing in tech this year. Big companies, like Apple, have a lot of overseas earnings that they may get to repatriate, soon.  Likely, I will go with a low cost indexed NASDAQ mutual fund or EFT, and it will be around 20% of my portfolio. There are other big companies outside of tech that have a lot of overseas earnings that they are not bringing back to the US, because of the tax burden. That might change soon. That is where I am hoping to make some earnings. Good luck with your research! :)

• 2 weeks later...