Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AUSTRALIAN FIRM WINS WORK ON $80M BASRA PROJECT

Wiljor

Iraq, November 16, 2016 

Iraq’s Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works (MMPW) has reportedly appointed Australia-based Protechnique as the main contractor for the $80-million Basra Water Pumping Station, P2R.

According to a report from Construction Week Online, it will provide engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) services for the project’s transmission reservoir and transmission pump station; chlorine building; blending chambers; electrical substation; generator building; in-plant and yard pipes, valve chambers, and flow meter chambers; watch towers; onsite roads; guard houses; and ancillary facilities.

The company was selected ahead of Toyota, Al Ghanem Construction, Arab Contractors, and Terna SA.

The development is being funded by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) as part of Package 2 of the Basra Water Supply Improvement Project (BWSIP).

Work will start next month, and the company expects to complete its scope of works by December 2018.

iraq-businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14284913

• Upvote 3

Hey LB,I don't post much but I'm always in the weeds lurking and I just wanted to say it's always good to read your thoughts.I was wondering if you or anyone else had any thoughts on when this thing is going to pop,ive got Skeet thinking/hoping at 60 days which I was very exited about. Thank you and everyone else in advance. Peace 

• Thanks 1