Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
moneysoon

ISX Signs Electronic Trading Agreement

7 hours ago, rambo12354 said:

This link takes you to the article, but there is no article to read. Then it ask you for comments. Go figure!

I hate it when that happens.

• Upvote 1

Breitling mentioned in his last audio that the ISX is getting ready to trade on NASDAQ.  This is probably part of the process.  I would think that the RV will go hand and hand with this.  I hope it's soon!

• Upvote 1

Hello KristiD,

I have heard Breitling state this for many years now. I would love to be wrong but I think he is wrong for many reasons. There is one scenario that I have been watching that would prove him correct. This scenario  was the naming of the Brokerages that will test the electronic trading platform. The selection of these Brokerage firms are quite telling, in my humble opinion, based of the history of the Iraqi Bourse. Therefore, I am prepping to continue to use an Iraqi Brokerage firm and much later prepare for a Nasdaq trading opportunity once the ESX brings it forth as the prime Bourse of the Middle East...

Blessings,

• Upvote 3