Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump, holy moly.... (Adam Montana Weekly 9 Nov 2016)

Adam Montana

I guess it depends on where to look...

"But while it’s absolutely true that Trump won the Electoral College vote -- which is the only thing that matters in determining who moves into the White House on Jan. 20 -- he is not leading in the popular vote.

The most comprehensive vote-tracking analysis is published by David Wasserman of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. As of 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 14, according to Wasserman’s calculations, Clinton led Trump by 784,748 votes -- specifically, 61,422,098 for Clinton, 60,637,350 for Trump, and 6,691,311 for other candidates.

Other tallies showed similar results. CNN at that time showed a Clinton-over-Trump margin of 668,059, while the Associated Press had a margin of 668,483. (Different media outlets may report different numbers at a given time because of delays in obtaining and uploading new data.)"

From politifact.com/truth-o-meter.  California isn't fully tallied. The other figures were from Twitter.

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2016 at 7:57 AM, yota691 said:

From the link in the Quote above is a compelling and telling excerpt for why Hillarious Clinton has an inaccurate number of popular votes:

"Alex Jones also noted that on five Democrat states where Trump and Hillarious were neck and neck, the last votes all went to Hillarious Clinton – an impossible thing he said. Americans know there was a massive vote fraud – machines, dead people voting, illegals voting, Democrats calling for vote early and vote OFTEN. We are not blind. We know Democrat Party is a DIRTY PARTY and have even become shameless flaunting their dirt to the American people knowing they can get away with it. Vote fraud is treason. CROOKED Hillarious EQUALS CROOKED DEMOCRAT PARTY AND THEIR CROOKED MEDIA."

The Democratic voter fraud is well and widely known and there is no doubt about it.  The voter fraud was even detected prior to the November 8 elections. Fortunately, various known incidents were staved off successfully to prevent fraudulent votes from being counted.  This is not to say there was no de minimis voter fraud occurrences for other candidates - even Donald Trump.  The real issue is actual current voter registrations in the precincts, removal of past voters who are no longer valid voters (i.e. moved out of the precinct or who passed away) in the precincts, uniform authenticating voter practices in the precincts, voting machines that are 100% accurate in casting the vote the voter intended, and ensuring absentee and early voting votes are accurately tallied prior to the certification of the voting results for each precinct.  Provided the absentee and early votes are counted the day of and prior to the counting of the election votes the day of the election, there should be no concerns over whether or not the valid votes on the valid ballots were tallied correctly.

Having been an election judge, I know the voter's election to cast an absentee ballot or a voter voting early was noted on the voting role the day of the election. Every person wanting to vote had to show a form of valid identification and were noted on the voter roll before they were given a ballot and one ballot only.  If for some reason they botched the ballot, they could turn in the botched ballot for a clean ballot.  The botched ballots were stored in a specially designated envelope and turned in with the ballot boxes but were not ever included in the ballot tally for the candidates.

Simple voter practices even before the machines were utilized was straight forward and eliminated multi voting, alien voting, dead people voting, etc. and ensured only valid voters in the precinct, who chose to vote, voted.  Simple as that.  One valid voter - One vote.

I suspect there are multitudes of votes cast for Hillarious Clinton that are not valid votes.  In my opinion, the popular vote would favor Donald Trump significantly if all the multi voting, alien voting, dead people voting, and all other invalid votes where removed and the actual absentee and early voting votes (valid that is) were attributed to the respective candidates.  Just because a person has the popular vote with massive fraudulent votes doesn't mean they actually have the popular valid citizen voter vote.

I am glad that people have Liberal dispositions and vote.  That is what America is about.  I don't agree with a vast majority of Liberal philosophies, ideologies, and planks but consider strongly each US Citizen an undeniable right to their thoughts, free speech, and exercise of responsible free will.  Social discourse is one of the most critical elements of a Democratic Republic to share ideas and for each to choose their own values - and act responsibly on those values.  What I vehemently denounce, in the case of voting, is any improprieties in voting so that the real will of the people is accurately noted.

I believe that any popular vote tally for Hillarious Clinton is wildly inaccurate and the popular vote would favor Donald Trump if the invalid votes were removed from both Hillarious Clinton's and Donald Trump's popular vote tallies due to the reasons noted here.

Voter fraud is not new in any major US election but can be effectively removed if the right remedies are applied which are not difficult and allow the greatest accuracy and flexibility for the voters who are eligible and registered in the precinct.  Even the 1960 Presidential Election was tight and not without voter fraud.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, michmary said:
I guess it depends on where to look...

"But while it’s absolutely true that Trump won the Electoral College vote -- which is the only thing that matters in determining who moves into the White House on Jan. 20 -- he is not leading in the popular vote.

The most comprehensive vote-tracking analysis is published by David Wasserman of the nonpartisan Cook Political Report. As of 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 14, according to Wasserman’s calculations, Clinton led Trump by 784,748 votes -- specifically, 61,422,098 for Clinton, 60,637,350 for Trump, and 6,691,311 for other candidates.

Other tallies showed similar results. CNN at that time showed a Clinton-over-Trump margin of 668,059, while the Associated Press had a margin of 668,483. (Different media outlets may report different numbers at a given time because of delays in obtaining and uploading new data.)"

From politifact.com/truth-o-meter.  California isn't fully tallied. The other figures were from Twitter.

Seeing how obviously ticked off most of the Lamest Stream Communist Media is how can any HONEST PERSON trust anything they say from this point on? And that is what this BS argument is all about, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, you either choose to have it or you choose to be a DISHONEST AND EVIL person intentionally; thus ignoring not only the facts but the rule of law simply because it doesn't fit your desired outcome. That is EXACTLY why the Founding Fathers created the Electoral College to begin with.  I think it is time that everyone begins to consider where their getting information from. IF YOU'RE AN HONEST PERSON LOOKING FOR TRUTH. Otherwise, you can sit there and cry for the next 4 yrs, and take note that the right did NOT act like the Left is when Obama won TWICE. 

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

From the link in the Quote above is a compelling and telling excerpt for why Hillarious Clinton has an inaccurate number of popular votes:

"Alex Jones also noted that on five Democrat states where Trump and Hillarious were neck and neck, the last votes all went to Hillarious Clinton – an impossible thing he said. Americans know there was a massive vote fraud – machines, dead people voting, illegals voting, Democrats calling for vote early and vote OFTEN. We are not blind. We know Democrat Party is a DIRTY PARTY and have even become shameless flaunting their dirt to the American people knowing they can get away with it. Vote fraud is treason. CROOKED Hillarious EQUALS CROOKED DEMOCRAT PARTY AND THEIR CROOKED MEDIA."

The Democratic voter fraud is well and widely known and there is no doubt about it.  The voter fraud was even detected prior to the November 8 elections. Fortunately, various known incidents were staved off successfully to prevent fraudulent votes from being counted.  This is not to say there was no de minimis voter fraud occurrences for other candidates - even Donald Trump.  The real issue is actual current voter registrations in the precincts, removal of past voters who are no longer valid voters (i.e. moved out of the precinct or who passed away) in the precincts, uniform authenticating voter practices in the precincts, voting machines that are 100% accurate in casting the vote the voter intended, and ensuring absentee and early voting votes are accurately tallied prior to the certification of the voting results for each precinct.  Provided the absentee and early votes are counted the day of and prior to the counting of the election votes the day of the election, there should be no concerns over whether or not the valid votes on the valid ballots were tallied correctly.

Having been an election judge, I know the voter's election to cast an absentee ballot or a voter voting early was noted on the voting role the day of the election. Every person wanting to vote had to show a form of valid identification and were noted on the voter roll before they were given a ballot and one ballot only.  If for some reason they botched the ballot, they could turn in the botched ballot for a clean ballot.  The botched ballots were stored in a specially designated envelope and turned in with the ballot boxes but were not ever included in the ballot tally for the candidates.

Simple voter practices even before the machines were utilized was straight forward and eliminated multi voting, alien voting, dead people voting, etc. and ensured only valid voters in the precinct, who chose to vote, voted.  Simple as that.  One valid voter - One vote.

I suspect there are multitudes of votes cast for Hillarious Clinton that are not valid votes.  In my opinion, the popular vote would favor Donald Trump significantly if all the multi voting, alien voting, dead people voting, and all other invalid votes where removed and the actual absentee and early voting votes (valid that is) were attributed to the respective candidates.  Just because a person has the popular vote with massive fraudulent votes doesn't mean they actually have the popular valid citizen voter vote.

I am glad that people have Liberal dispositions and vote.  That is what America is about.  I don't agree with a vast majority of Liberal philosophies, ideologies, and planks but consider strongly each US Citizen an undeniable right to their thoughts, free speech, and exercise of responsible free will.  Social discourse is one of the most critical elements of a Democratic Republic to share ideas and for each to choose their own values - and act responsibly on those values.  What I vehemently denounce, in the case of voting, is any improprieties in voting so that the real will of the people is accurately noted.

I believe that any popular vote tally for Hillarious Clinton is wildly inaccurate and the popular vote would favor Donald Trump if the invalid votes were removed from both Hillarious Clinton's and Donald Trump's popular vote tallies due to the reasons noted here.

Voter fraud is not new in any major US election but can be effectively removed if the right remedies are applied which are not difficult and allow the greatest accuracy and flexibility for the voters who are eligible and registered in the precinct.  Even the 1960 Presidential Election was tight and not without voter fraud.

As always, flawlessly executed my friend. :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Seeing how obviously ticked off most of the Lamest Stream Communist Media is how can any HONEST PERSON trust anything they say from this point on? And that is what this BS argument is all about, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY, you either choose to have it or you choose to be a DISHONEST AND EVIL person intentionally; thus ignoring not only the facts but the rule of law simply because it doesn't fit your desired outcome. That is EXACTLY why the Founding Fathers created the Electoral College to begin with.  I think it is time that everyone begins to consider where their getting information from. IF YOU'RE AN HONEST PERSON LOOKING FOR TRUTH. Otherwise, you can sit there and cry for the next 4 yrs, and take note that the right did NOT act like the Left is when Obama won TWICE. 

As always, flawlessly executed my friend. :tiphat:

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy!

:twothumbs:          :tiphat:

• Upvote 6

On 10/11/2016 at 1:03 PM, michmary said:

2 things, first, unless it has changed, Trump did not receive the popular vote, meaning more people voted for the other candidate. Our democratic system, set up 200 years ago set up the electoral vote. That being said, he should keep that in the back of his mind, that half or more of the voting public did not vote for him, and might want to temper the rhetoric and irresponsible behaviors. Time will tell. The second thing, re: Affordable Health care, I have had it since the get go. Never used it, but did see premiums jump each year. Until August of this year when diagnosed with uterine cancer. At that point I was grateful for having it, with the multitudes of testing, regular doctors, oncology doctors, tests, test and more tests, culminating in da Vinci robotic surgery on October 28 for the hysterectomy, and the perfect pathology report, of No More Treatment. I know I have co-pays and high deductible, but if I didn't have the Obamacare, I would be in a world of hurt financially that would take years to dig out from under. My 2017 premium has jumped 4x but I have to keep it. Going back would mean I would have a pre-existing condition, although cancer free now, but would still disqualify me from coverage. Just my 2 cents.

I hope and pray that the country can come together without the hate and decisiveness we are seeing..

When I consider that usualy 70% of people vote. It means to me that 20% of the electorate didnt want to vote for either Clinton nor Trump. I am Canadian, but when I read the intent of the founding fathers of your nation the electoral college makes a lot of sense.  We cannot change the rules when it doesnt after the fact when they dont get me the desired results.

From your neigbourgh I agree with the last statement (I hope and pray that the country can come together without the hate and decisiveness we are seeing.)

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2016 at 7:08 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I love ya bro but I can't help myself. :lol: We could post solid proof all night that ISIS  has well given us Qualifying Foundation for pure hatred.  

Execpt for the comandment we have to love our ennemies. And by loving I dont mean saying what they are doing is rigth and that we dont have the rigth to stop them by the means at our disposal. 

2 hours ago, Happy Man said:

Execpt for the comandment we have to love our ennemies. And by loving I dont mean saying what they are doing is rigth and that we dont have the rigth to stop them by the means at our disposal. 

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Defend that which loves you by any means necessary. 

Defend the defenseless

Educate the ignorant

• Upvote 2

Though it doesn't matter one iota what the final popular vote election numbers end up.....in the spirit of transparency, I found this article to be relevant.  Enjoy, discuss, fight....whatever.  :D

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-Hillarious-clinton-popula/

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No crying  for 4 years here, just wanting facts out. But since I'm not a "regular" poster, it's best I crawl back into the shadows and let things lie. Rarely posting is not tantamount to not being on DV daily. Carry on. I for one don't have to like the man, but I respect the office and that should be everyone's duty going forward.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Synopsis hello.

We'd talked recently about the 926 form and how to value our IQD. I mentioned I would contact my tax person & get back to you.

He was on a cruise and just got back to me and here is his comment..........

"First, to figure out the value of the Dinar at the time of gifting you should use the historical exchange rate for that time frame. You can go to www.fiscal.treasury.gov/and open the rates of exchange box. There you will chose the historical rates option and you can go to the closest date to when you gifted it. You then take how much you had in Dinar and divide by the number that is listed next to Iraq-Dinar. That is the FMV that the IRS is looking for and will except on the Form 926."

I hope this helps to answer any questions.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Synopsis hello.

We'd talked recently about the 926 form and how to value our IQD. I mentioned I would contact my tax person & get back to you.

He was on a cruise and just got back to me and here is his comment..........

"First, to figure out the value of the Dinar at the time of gifting you should use the historical exchange rate for that time frame. You can go to www.fiscal.treasury.gov/and open the rates of exchange box. There you will chose the historical rates option and you can go to the closest date to when you gifted it. You then take how much you had in Dinar and divide by the number that is listed next to Iraq-Dinar. That is the FMV that the IRS is looking for and will except on the Form 926."

I hope this helps to answer any questions.

Much Thanks for the follow up, FredST!  Great Information!