Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WINS

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know Master Yota , you just brought a thought to me about Candy's comments. 

What did we prove when we elected Obama, TWICE ?

*  Quite certain many will read this and flame me thinking it's how I feel.  It's not, but it should be considered.  *  So, to your question.....

Answer:  That the United States of America is a diverse mix of humanity and not the sole propriety of the caucasian majority. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, stangernan said:

Well candy01, you are the exact reason Donald trump is President Elect!  What an insult to Every American your comment is!!  Everyone in the USA is tired of the last eight years of your type of attitude and finally came out to vote your type of attitude out:butt-kicking: Guess what candy01, Yes I am a Trump supporter, yes I am white, yes I am female, I DO live in my Motorhome....I am Not white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!! As you so disgustingly put it :( good luck to you and yours.....GO TRUMP GO USA GO RV  and Thank GOD!

WOW WHAT A PISTOL +1 from

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know Master Yota , you just brought a thought to me about Candy's comments. 

What did we prove when we elected Obama, TWICE ?

I believe history will show that people had HOPE and Desired CHANGE, and that there were so many people who felt so desperate to have their lives improve that they suspended their disbelief of how things could happen (and the steps/circumstances and work/effort necessary for them to), in favor of how they were TOLD things would happen. "If you like your Dr. (healthcare, etc) you can keep them, it...costs are going down $2400/yr...and shifted to fear and name calling. They were then forgiving enough to "keep the faith" for a second try,

Finally after 8 (or 16+) years a LEADER emerged who spoke to and for the average AMERICAN. Yes he was briefly a carpenter who started working for his father, and as he evolved from an international businessman to someone who was willing to take on the broken system on behalf of the average American.

The rest IS history in the making.

May God bless President Elect Trump, and all who he serves. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

canadian border patrol.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I almost spilled my beer during lunch time cracking up on this HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Folks let's just pray, hope and make the best for whatever is to come within the next four years.....it is what it is now, we'll have to roll with the punches before brother Adam comes back into this thread to calm our t*ts Lmao :lmao:

But this post from Caye was crazy funny hahahahaha :lol:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

I almost spilled my beer during lunch time cracking up on this HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Folks let's just pray, hope and make the best for whatever is to come within the next four years.....it is what it is now, we'll have to roll with the punches before brother Adam comes back into this thread to calm our t*ts Lmao :lmao:

But this post from Caye was crazy funny hahahahaha :lol:

I was just thinking maybe it's time to go moose hunting. That way all those liberals and stupid actresses and actors and singers who said they would leave the country can safely make it to Canada.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

I believe history will show that people had HOPE and Desired CHANGE, and that there were so many people who felt so desperate to have their lives improve that they suspended their disbelief of how things could happen (and the steps/circumstances and work/effort necessary for them to), in favor of how they were TOLD things would happen. "If you like your Dr. (healthcare, etc) you can keep them, it...costs are going down $2400/yr...and shifted to fear and name calling. They were then forgiving enough to "keep the faith" for a second try,

Finally after 8 (or 16+) years a LEADER emerged who spoke to and for the average AMERICAN. Yes he was briefly a carpenter who started working for his father, and as he evolved from an international businessman to someone who was willing to take on the broken system on behalf of the average American.

The rest IS history in the making.

May God bless President Elect Trump, and all who he serves. 

I really am going to do my best to support the man, and I think you were spot on with your assessment and then.......Come on Caye, even you don't but the above highlighted part.  Was his hammer made of silver, like his spoon.  Sorry, no offense intended.....but seriously, carpenter is quite a stretch.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Candy01 said:

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

So, Candy.... these people you clearly detest have just schooled you in the values of an Individual's Constitutional rights... the primary tenet of Freedom and Liberty.  So, with that realization, or proof as you declare, from these deplorable human beings... where does that place people like you in the collectivist trash pile?  Perhaps something to re-examine...

The election is over... but the daily vigilant work continues!  We just took a u-turn back toward the Constitution... don't get complacent.  Rust never sleeps!

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

LGD....That sounds a li'l bit rough, my Friend...esp. towards a fellow American Sister.... Candy is hurt by the results of this election....And...with all the due respect...She's entitled to...As would be many people here on DV if instead Hillar.y was elected....

Peace out

Umber... with all due respect back to you... you're applying a false equivalence to the respective voters' perspectives.  The demarcations are clearly defined... so much so, as to the difference between good and evil.  As much as we may WANT both "sides" to start off with the same "intentions" and "goals" for what is "best" for the citizenry... THAT is clearly skewed, and now more plainly evidenced in this election cycle. Good has simply triumphed over evil... and should be celebrated.  One's outrage toward such a loss would be entirely different had Clinton won.  We do not celebrate evil.  As brash as LGD's observation might be... his accuracy toward such contempt was not too far off... which is why many people favor a more "earned" voting privilege. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Caye98 said:

I am offended that you could not find a more civilized way to share your feelings (or perhaps you have?). I have endured the past 8 years without representation, FORCED to purchase insurance (at a ridiculous cost) with coverage I couldn't possibly use and deductibles so high and providers so sparse that it is all but useless (or pay a fine), and have the government become so corrupt, politicized and politicians/criminals such that you couldn't possibly believe how they remain unaccountable for their actions (or lack thereof) and yet they are not imprisoned. Faced with prohibitive taxes and regulations... 

In spite of this, and the FACT of the DIVERSITY and acceptance of the average AMERICAN and commitment to the safety and security of the United States of America and its citizens that President Elect Donald Trump has shown - and yet THE ONLY people that are name calling and using terms that you have parroted are from a party who's nominee and values were so out of touch and elitists that a Businessman with NO POLITICAL background and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have spoken and their POWERFUL non-apologetic voice has been heard worldwide.

Perhaps (or using your word - CLEARLY) there is something to be learned here??? :twocents:;)     

Agree 100% - Im a single mom of one child who receives zero child support. I was staying above water until Obamacare started. Working in the medical field my patients dropped to half my normal load. Also, Obamacare raised my health insurance to where I was unable to afford it; hence now I am not covered at all!!! I don't live off the government - I believe in supporting yourself. I hope President Trump drops Obamacare ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Ive never voted until this year.....Im one of the people that came out of the woodwork to make America GREAT again.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
Added P.S. statement
  • Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Agree 100% - Im a single mom of one child who receives zero child support. I was staying above water until Obamacare started. Working in the medical field my patients dropped to half my normal load. Also, Obamacare raised my health insurance to where I was unable to afford it; hence now I am not covered at all!!! I don't live off the government - I believe in supporting yourself. I hope President Trump drops Obamacare ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Ive never voted until this year.....Im one of the people that came out of the woodwork to make America GREAT again.

Wish I could give you 10+'s

Thank you for  becoming involved ! 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I really am going to do my best to support the man, and I think you were spot on with your assessment and then.......Come on Caye, even you don't but the above highlighted part.  Was his hammer made of silver, like his spoon.  Sorry, no offense intended.....but seriously, carpenter is quite a stretch.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Well so is the other carpenter story (and I suppose I could have identified that as a quote from the Catholic charities fund raising event in NY)... and don't get us started on birth status (I am pretty sure being the Son of the original Father Trumps any precious metal in any form ) . Sure President Elect Trump has a sense of humor - he/we will need it. 

Can we agree to not get into a pi**ing match over who has more , did, ? ? ? 

It was a lighthearted comment , thank you for noticing, not intended to be a point of contention . :D

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agreed my friend. As I just pointed out we need to try and come together now as a people as a nation as a whole. We need to accept what is done and move forward in unity. Candy I apologize for my bluntness and my rudeness. It was not appropriate.

Grazie... That's the LGD i profoundly admire  . Again thanks.

• Upvote 1

I believe the outcome of the national and state elections is a necessary trend in the direction for a sustainable future for America.

I provided my personal view of the definition of Conservatism and Liberalism in another post so won’t regurgitate here.  However, Conservatives hold, in my opinion, personal ownership, personal acknowledgement, and personal accountability to be inherent to every individual – especially themselves.  Liberals hold, in my opinion, the unfettered access to resources of various kinds that are made available to the qualifying through the structured extraction from the self generating and self providing without any significant disposition for reciprocity.  The qualifications are also minimized to include those who make themselves available whether or not provision is Constitutionally made.

Personal ownership consists of one completely owning one’s person, self, body, mind, spirit, soul, thoughts, reputation, free moral discretions and their exercise, employment capabilities and subsequent legally gainful emolument, possessions, and land without restriction of usage.  Personal acknowledgement consists of an individual recognizing their moral roles and duties personally and corporately understanding that any exercise of thought or action is for added value with personal and mutual benefit.  Personal accountability consists of evaluating one’s personal thoughts, disposition, and actions held to more universal principle(s) applicable to individuals equally for personal and corporate benefit and to act in a reasonable manner to rectify actions out of bounds of the universal principles.

Minimalist government with the established laws provides the greatest freedom and lowest social costs so that the responsible disposition of the individual is accrued for the advancement of the standard of living.  On the other hand, greater proliferation of laws leads to the extraction of the benefits the individual provides for the advancement of the standard of living, to the detriment of the standard of living, and simultaneously dissuades an otherwise productive member of society from active promotion of the standard of living.

To remedy any malady and to provide for the benefit of many, greater levels of responsibility/accountability can and should be addressed starting with the individual, then cell family, then extended family, then church, then community, then County, then State, and then, lastly, the Federal government.  Taken in a context of provision and accountability, the lowest level of sustenance is achieved while relying on higher levels of (extremely) temporal provision and cost for the most effective means of sustaining the society and present form of government.

No body is responsible for my genetic make up or life experiences.  I bear the full responsibility for these conditions and their remedy for myself and my family.  No government (especially) or other entity is responsible for these physical conditions or these physical conditions being maintained at any level of proficiency.  At my responsible choosing, ideally (and should be necessarily) I would be engaged for making provisions for these items for reduction in pain aversion and general well being solely of my choice taking advantage of my personally selected option(s) for myself and family.

The potential flash point in the make up of government in this election cycle is how much authority government has to determine the outcome(s) of the US citizen’s personal discretion versus the collective whole’s initiatives pertaining to personal ownership, personal acknowledgement, and personal accountability.  The real answer is the government has zero authority over the person’s discretion.  The government does not own me.  I am a citizen of this country (and gladly so) and the government is here to serve my purpose.  Or, more accurately stated, government rightfully stays out of my business.  Think about privacy and the challenges that have been faced.  I have run into a significant issue on many occasions when I have acted on my own accord and been held to account for not asking for permission to do things for myself or for asking to have someone else do that for me while I have not been breaking any laws or breaching any morals!

As can be seen as clearly visible in this election cycle and the history of actual events leading up to this election cycle, Liberalism dispenses with personal ownership by others, personal acknowledgement of one’s self, and personal accountability.  The minimalist government does provide for assessing standards of personal indiscretions with their remedies whether or not personal acknowledgement or personal accountability is being exercised by the transgressor(s).  Abridgement of Rule of Law by providing immunity for the culpable, especially those in governing civil service to the people, will detract from societal cohesion and contribute to the degradation of the social fabric in ever increasing measure.

I personally, and I suspect many others, will want to see the guilty prosecuted and brought to justice because of the unspeakable atrocious acts committed by the unmistakably brazen miscreants to contribute to the sustainable future of America.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I believe the outcome of the national and state elections is a necessary trend in the direction for a sustainable future for America.

I provided my personal view of the definition of Conservatism and Liberalism in another post so won’t regurgitate here.  However, Conservatives hold, in my opinion, personal ownership, personal acknowledgement, and personal accountability to be inherent to every individual – especially themselves.  Liberals hold, in my opinion, the unfettered access to resources of various kinds that are made available to the qualifying through the structured extraction from the self generating and self providing without any significant disposition for reciprocity.  The qualifications are also minimized to include those who make themselves available whether or not provision is Constitutionally made.

Personal ownership consists of one completely owning one’s person, self, body, mind, spirit, soul, thoughts, reputation, free moral discretions and their exercise, employment capabilities and subsequent legally gainful emolument, possessions, and land without restriction of usage.  Personal acknowledgement consists of an individual recognizing their moral roles and duties personally and corporately understanding that any exercise of thought or action is for added value with personal and mutual benefit.  Personal accountability consists of evaluating one’s personal thoughts, disposition, and actions held to more universal principle(s) applicable to individuals equally for personal and corporate benefit and to act in a reasonable manner to rectify actions out of bounds of the universal principles.

Minimalist government with the established laws provides the greatest freedom and lowest social costs so that the responsible disposition of the individual is accrued for the advancement of the standard of living.  On the other hand, greater proliferation of laws leads to the extraction of the benefits the individual provides for the advancement of the standard of living, to the detriment of the standard of living, and simultaneously dissuades an otherwise productive member of society from active promotion of the standard of living.

To remedy any malady and to provide for the benefit of many, greater levels of responsibility/accountability can and should be addressed starting with the individual, then cell family, then extended family, then church, then community, then County, then State, and then, lastly, the Federal government.  Taken in a context of provision and accountability, the lowest level of sustenance is achieved while relying on higher levels of (extremely) temporal provision and cost for the most effective means of sustaining the society and present form of government.

No body is responsible for my genetic make up or life experiences.  I bear the full responsibility for these conditions and their remedy for myself and my family.  No government (especially) or other entity is responsible for these physical conditions or these physical conditions being maintained at any level of proficiency.  At my responsible choosing, ideally (and should be necessarily) I would be engaged for making provisions for these items for reduction in pain aversion and general well being solely of my choice taking advantage of my personally selected option(s) for myself and family.

The potential flash point in the make up of government in this election cycle is how much authority government has to determine the outcome(s) of the US citizen’s personal discretion versus the collective whole’s initiatives pertaining to personal ownership, personal acknowledgement, and personal accountability.  The real answer is the government has zero authority over the person’s discretion.  The government does not own me.  I am a citizen of this country (and gladly so) and the government is here to serve my purpose.  Or, more accurately stated, government rightfully stays out of my business.  Think about privacy and the challenges that have been faced.  I have run into a significant issue on many occasions when I have acted on my own accord and been held to account for not asking for permission to do things for myself or for asking to have someone else do that for me while I have not been breaking any laws or breaching any morals!

As can be seen as clearly visible in this election cycle and the history of actual events leading up to this election cycle, Liberalism dispenses with personal ownership by others, personal acknowledgement of one’s self, and personal accountability.  The minimalist government does provide for assessing standards of personal indiscretions with their remedies whether or not personal acknowledgement or personal accountability is being exercised by the transgressor(s).  Abridgement of Rule of Law by providing immunity for the culpable, especially those in governing civil service to the people, will detract from societal cohesion and contribute to the degradation of the social fabric in ever increasing measure.

I personally, and I suspect many others, will want to see the guilty prosecuted and brought to justice because of the unspeakable atrocious acts committed by the unmistakably brazen miscreants to contribute to the sustainable future of America.

Thanks Synopsis.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Candy 01, I know your hurting deeply, due to your husband's condition.  So this I can forgive your outburst!!!

Keep in mind that you did offend many who solely believe that Mr. Trump can bring America back to the true United States Constitution, Declarations of Independence and the Bill of Rights.  We have drifted away from the true meanings for which they stand for. Many things have been destroyed with this administration, and healthcare is one.   

I had a dear friend pass-away this weekend.  His disease worsen, he deteriorated because the system failed him.  He could no longer receive medical help because his insurance decline anymore coverage for treatment. The only option the wife had, was to put him in hospice.  Obamacare failed him, failed his wife and failed his family and failed his friends.  To see a family go through such heartache, is beyond nothing I wish to experience again.  To see a wife make the final decision to put her husband in hospice, was a heart wrenching decision on her part.  I told her that her husband is new now, no more pain, no struggling, although words at the moment are silence to her ears, but she will heal. 

I know your a Christian woman so I ask that you pray for Mr. Trump, he will need the wisdom to carry this Nation!!!

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, Candy01 said:

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

Sorry Candy, don't live in a trailer, not racist, not trash.  I and my wife are white, so that part is right.  This fits right in with Hillarious's description of Trump supporters as "a basket of deplorables".  It was wrong for her to say that then, and you are wrong to say this now. Here is something that nobody has discussed on here or any of the networks.  What was one of the biggest things the anti-Obama people whined about when he was elected???  His lack of experience.  He had only been a Jr. Senator for 4 years and before that was a community organizer.  So what did the American people do the next time they had the chance to elect a president???  They chose someone with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE in government.  Not even in local government.  But no one is complaining about that now??  Not even Trump's detractors.  So is there a double standard here??  Just a thought.

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

SHEEZ, talk about organized thoughts. Mine are kinda like organized piles of words. Always appreciate your input. Thanks

• Upvote 3