Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

HEAR, HEAR!!! AND The Best Of Your Day To You, PokerPlayer!!! :tiphat:

Thank You for Your kind words, Floridian, AND The Best Of Your Day To You As Well!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I did say:

I may only be a highly imaginative crazy person with creative “thoughts” on what the articles could all mean SO Caveat Emptor EVERYBODY!!!

:o       :o       :o

Way back, I used to work in corn fields under the direction of my personal responsibility orientated paterfamilias who “strongly encouraged”  I HAD TO work whereas I HAD TO figure out HOW TO work. Needless to say, there was a considerable amount of “performance review” with “corrective direction” and “objective attainment” discussions (one way usually) and “affirmation”.

Maybe, just maybe the “constituted” and “refined” HOW TO is proving useful in fields other than just corn fields!!!

:o       :o       :o

So, no Piled Higher and Deeper (PhD) since I “needed” to be more “implementation” oriented!!!

:o       :o        :o

In The Mean Time...............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Well, hats off to your paterfamilias. 

He sure did a great job!  😊

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

They COULD, but do they want their citizens using the dollar forever?  

Or do they want to be proud of their own currency, which will finally have worth?

You hit directly on one of the key drivers in this RV saga, in the opinion of this fellow Floridian, (Villages).  PRIDE!!! Think of Iraq less as a 21st century nation state (albeit with 180-some days of vacation per year LOL) and more as an ancient civilization that has extended itself into modern times.  Long before the birth of Our Lord, this was the bread-basket of ancient times with Babylon the star of the middle east, as civilization sat on the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.  The power, splendor and “world” prominence this engendered, provoked feelings of primacy that I believe still are foremost in the minds, hearts and goals of today’s Iraqis regardless of which ethnic sect.  It is their history and they believe it is again their destiny. They suffer not lightly the sting of watching their currency, which reflects the esteem and value placed on their society by others, as it wallows among the dregs of civilization while their neighbors garner $1, $2, $3+ to their $.00086.  They are proud that they have the second highest oil production in OPEC, arguably the highest in-ground oil reserves in the world, huge mineral and gas potentials, the continuing ability to be the bread-basket of the ME, a hard-earned respect for their victory over ISIS, recognition that they now once again have a solid military, an educated and globally respected leader in Abadi, etc. Despite the dark years of the Saddam and Maliki reigns they are emerging finally with the blessings of the IMF, the UN, the WTO, the US, UK, SA et al into the bright lights of international acceptance.  It is their eternal PRIDE that is about to burst and needs now be fed with financial freedom and respect.  They believe they have earned their RI/RV and from all signs, that time is now.

Hold on to your hat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, pokebu said:

You hit directly on one of the key drivers in this RV saga, in the opinion of this fellow Floridian, (Villages).  PRIDE!!! Think of Iraq less as a 21st century nation state (albeit with 180-some days of vacation per year LOL) and more as an ancient civilization that has extended itself into modern times.  Long before the birth of Our Lord, this was the bread-basket of ancient times with Babylon the star of the middle east, as civilization sat on the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.  The power, splendor and “world” prominence this engendered, provoked feelings of primacy that I believe still are foremost in the minds, hearts and goals of today’s Iraqis regardless of which ethnic sect.  It is their history and they believe it is again their destiny. They suffer not lightly the sting of watching their currency, which reflects the esteem and value placed on their society by others, as it wallows among the dregs of civilization while their neighbors garner $1, $2, $3+ to their $.00086.  They are proud that they have the second highest oil production in OPEC, arguably the highest in-ground oil reserves in the world, huge mineral and gas potentials, the continuing ability to be the bread-basket of the ME, a hard-earned respect for their victory over ISIS, recognition that they now once again have a solid military, an educated and globally respected leader in Abadi, etc. Despite the dark years of the Saddam and Maliki reigns they are emerging finally with the blessings of the IMF, the UN, the WTO, the US, UK, SA et al into the bright lights of international acceptance.  It is their eternal PRIDE that is about to burst and needs now be fed with financial freedom and respect.  They believe they have earned their RI/RV and from all signs, that time is now.

Hold on to your hat.

Look at Pokebu coming out of the shadows with this post! Nice and I concur

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, pokebu said:

Hold on to your hat.

Hey, Pokebu, we're practically neighbors!  😊

I agree with you 100%.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pokebu said:

Hold on to your hat.

They just take so loooonnnnggggggggggggggg, lol  -   If it wasn't for their darn corruption issues I think they would be much further along.

Well said Pokebu, I just pray Iraq can get it together this year.

the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks are subject to the implementation of the decision to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency,

This statement peaks my interest.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

They just take so loooonnnnggggggggggggggg, lol  -   If it wasn't for their darn corruption issues I think they would be much further along.

Well said Pokebu, I just pray Iraq can get it together this year.

the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks are subject to the implementation of the decision to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency,

Mine too Gypsygirl11.

• Upvote 3

Wednesday 2 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the dollar exchange rate rose slightly in the stock market struggles and local markets on Wednesday (May 2, 2018). 

Kifah stock exchange - Baghdad 119.700 dinars, while the prices for yesterday Tuesday 119.500 dinars. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.250 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.250 dinars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

was this from a recent article .... cheers

• Like 2

• yota691 changed the title to Saudi Arabia agrees to open a branch of the Commercial Bank of Iraq in Riyadh

7635.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) announced on Thursday the approval of the Saudi Monetary Agency to open a branch in Riyadh to intensify financial and monetary cooperation between the two countries, while confirming his quest to open a branch in Turkey after he succeeded in opening an office in the Abu Dhabi Financial Market. 
The director of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Faisal Al-Himes, said in a statement to the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and the official "Economy News", "The Saudi Monetary Agency informed the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the approval of the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Riyadh to intensify financial cooperation, , On the sidelines of the participation of the relations in the meetings of the Arab Monetary Fund, which was held recently in Tunisia. 
"The bank is currently awaiting formal approval so that it can open the branch there," he said.
"The Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank recently approved the opening of a branch of the bank in Turkey, especially that the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounts to 10 billion dollars annually," noting that "these steps come after the success of the bank to open an office in Abu market (DFM).

Views 36   Date Added 03/05/2018

• Upvote 1

Saudi Arabia agrees to open a branch of the Commercial Bank of Iraq in Riyadh

08:59 - 03/05/2018
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

The Iraqi Trade Bank ( TBI ) announced on Thursday the approval of the Saudi Monetary Agency to open a branch in Riyadh to intensify financial and monetary cooperation between the two countries, while confirming his quest to open a branch in Turkey after he succeeded in opening an office in the Abu Dhabi Financial Market.

"The Saudi Monetary Agency informed the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the approval of the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Riyadh to intensify financial, monetary and economic cooperation between the two countries," said the director of the Iraqi Trade Bank Faisal Al-Hims in a statement published by the official newspaper "Sabah" On the sidelines of the participation of the relations in the meetings of the Arab Monetary Fund, which was held recently in Tunisia. "

"The bank is currently awaiting formal approval so that it can open the branch there," he said.

"The Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank recently approved the opening of a branch of the bank in Turkey, especially that the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounts to 10 billion dollars annually, noting that" these steps come after the success of the bank in the opening of an office in the Abu Dhabi market Global financial crisis. " Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/03/306151/

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar is slightly higher today in Iraq
Release date: 2018/5/3 11:06 • 129 times scheduled
The dollar is slightly higher today in Iraq
[BAGHDAD] 
Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad recorded a slight rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar on Thursday morning, although the rate of decline continued compared to the past few years.
The price of the market in the Stock Exchange in Baghdad 1200 dinars to the dollar, or 120 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars, and the price yesterday at 1197 dinars to the dollar. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1205 dinars, or 120 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1195 dinars, or 119 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
Foreign exchange rates, gold and oil, until the preparation of this news: 
Euro Global Price: 100 EUR = 119.85 USD 
GBP Global Price: 100 pounds = 136.10 dollars 
Turkish Lira world price: $ 100 = 416.20 Turkish Lira 
price of an ounce of gold worldwide = 1310.10 dollars. 
The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil = $ 73.47. 
The price of a barrel of US crude oil = $ 67.94.
  • Upvote 3

Release date: 2018/5/3 9:02 • 258 times read
The Iraqi Trade Bank opens two branches in Saudi Arabia and Turkey
[INA-Baghdad] 
The Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) disclosed the approval of the Saudi Monetary Agency to open a branch of the bank in the capital Riyadh to intensify financial and monetary cooperation between the two countries.
"The Saudi Monetary Agency informed the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the approval of the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Riyadh to intensify financial, monetary and economic cooperation between the two countries, on the sidelines of the participation of the relations in the meetings of the Arab Monetary Fund Which was held recently in Tunisia. " 
He noted that "the bank is currently waiting for approval in a formal way to be able to open the branch there." 
"The Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank recently approved the opening of a branch of the bank in Turkey, especially that the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounts to 10 billion dollars annually, noting that" these steps come after the success of the bank to open an office in the Abu Dhabi market Global financial crisis. "
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

The Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) disclosed the approval of the Saudi Monetary Agency to open a branch of the bank in the capital Riyadh to intensify financial and monetary cooperation between the two countries.

Intensify financial and monetary cooperation between the two countries for what???!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm...................................................

Somethin' is a brewin' here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Countries like Egypt, Turkey, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi as well as Saudi Arabia are mentioned here for opening or have opened banking branches.

What has changed, or what is changing NOW, for these banking branches to be opened in Iraq and for Iraq to open banking branches in other countries???!!!

Change is on it's way (YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

In The Mean Time.............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The Iraqi Trade Bank opens two branches in Saudi Arabia and Turkey

[/ltr]
[ltr][rtl]Release date: 2018/5/3 9:02[/rtl] • [rtl]136 times read[/rtl][/ltr]
[ltr]story_img_5aeaa60951170.jpg
[Ayna-Baghdad] 

"The Saudi Monetary Agency informed the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the approval of the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Riyadh to intensify financial, monetary and economic cooperation between the two countries, on the sidelines of the participation of the relations in the meetings of the Arab Monetary Fund Which was held recently in Tunisia. " 
He noted that "the bank is currently waiting for approval in a formal way to be able to open the branch there." 
"The Board of Directors of the Iraqi Trade Bank recently approved the opening of a branch of the bank in Turkey, especially that the volume of trade exchange between the two countries amounts to 10 billion dollars annually, noting that" these steps come after the success of the bank in the opening of an office in the Abu Dhabi market Global financial crisis. " 

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752[/ltr]

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The exchange rate of the dollar and other currencies in Iraq on Friday

7679.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, a slight increase in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, although continued decline rate compared to the past few years. 
The price of the market on the Stock Exchange in Baghdad 1201 dinars to the dollar, ie 120 thousand and 100 dinars for one hundred dollars, and the price was yesterday at 1200 dinars to the dollar. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1205 dinars, or 120 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1195 dinars, or 119 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The price of foreign exchange, gold and oil, [up to the preparation of this news]: 
EUR World price: 100 Euro = 119.65 
GBP The global price: 100 pounds = 135.60 
Turkish lira World price: $ 100 = 424.60 Turkish lira
The price of a world ounce of gold = $ 1312.70

Views 20   Date Added 05/04/2018

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic