Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Probably grasping at straws, but -

The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

The rate on the "alternative" CBI site is 1.2 dinars to the dollar.

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net

And the 1.2 dinars per dollar = .83333, just about what you get when you delete the zeros .. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to The value of the dinar rose to 1197 per dollar

808.jpg

Currency

Market

Economy News Baghdad: 

The value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar rose Wednesday by more than 0.41%. 

At 12:06 am Baghdad time, the dollar exchange rate against the dinar per 100 dollars was 119,750 dinars, while the asking price was 120.750 dinars per 100 dollars.   

In the north, the asking price for each $ 100 was 120,500 dinars while the offer was 121,500 dinars.

The dollar exchange rate against the dinar was recorded at 11 am on Wednesday for every 100 dollars:

Baghdad

Offered: 121 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

Required: 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

North:

Offered: 121.750 dinars per 100 dollars

Required: 120.750 dinars per 100 dollars

the South:

Views 1040   Date Added 28/03/2018

• Upvote 5

3429.jpg

Iraqi currency

Market

Economy News Baghdad:

The value of the dinar rose against the dollar on Wednesday, by 0.21% because of the coverage of the Central Bank of Iraq market needs of the dollar.

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar during the day Wednesday for every $ 100:

Baghdad

North:

the South:

Views 402   Date Added 28/03/2018

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12:31
Last updated
The time now is 12:40 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD / 

The value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar rose Wednesday by more than 0.41 percent. 

At 1260 GMT, the dollar exchange rate against the dinar per 100 dollars was 119,750 dinars, while the price of the request was 120.750 dinars per 100 dollars.

In the north, the asking price for each $ 100 was 120,500 dinars while the offer was 121,500 dinars. 

The dollar exchange rate against the dinar in local trades was recorded at 11 am on Wednesday for every 100 dollars as follows: 

Baghdad 

North: 

South: 

• Upvote 4

DE1285FC-7DD9-4022-8BB9-23B1D18D1B0C-620

A gradual decline in the exchange rate of the dollar on the stock exchange and local markets

In the economy  March 28, 2018 on the gradual decline in the dollar exchange rate on the stock market and domestic markets closed 22 visits

Baghdad / SNG-

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar continued to fall on the Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Tuesday (March 27, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120,600, while yesterday's prices were 121,000. 
Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars.

The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

Hopefully we get a strong current all of a sudden!!!!

The CBI Ordered the printing of new Notes roughly 6 months ago. The CBI said they would increase the rate by the end of the first quarter of 2018. The rate is increasing almost to the point of a single exchange rate.I’m seeing two moves or options at this point, they hit the single exchange rate and delete the zeros and issue new money or they continue to float and we wait for the issuance of new money

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

54 minutes ago, gregp said:

.I’m seeing two moves or options at this point,

You reckon that why the Prez holding out on the Budget to publish in the Gazette...."to approach the Iraqi facts not to publish the law mentioned in the Official Gazette unless it is notified of the publication of the presidency of the Republic."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Good point. I have felt he’s sand bagging until they flip the switch and issue the new notes.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Tomorrow, Thursday, March 29 is their normal last day of the work week. I am not sure if this will have any impact on last day of the first quarter 2018 activities. I wonder if the exchanges will all reach the same buy/sell rates and whether or not a currency auction will be held tomorrow for Sunday, April 1. Here is today's CBI currency auction results:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 29/3/2018 that performed on 28/3/2018

Announcement No.(3665)

Sale Date - 29/3/2018 that performed on 28/3/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

The 2% spread over 1,190 is 1,213.80.

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Baghdad

North:

the South:

So, presently only the North is slightly above on the Offered of 1,217.50.

The CBI 1,184 rate 2% spread is 1,207.68 so the Baghdad and South Required is below that at 1,200.

Whatever is going on sure Lookin' Good!!! SMOKIN'!!!   :cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Tomorrow, Thursday, March 29 is their normal last day of the work week. I am not sure if this will have any impact on last day of the first quarter 2018 activities. I wonder if the exchanges will all reach the same buy/sell rates and whether or not a currency auction will be held tomorrow for Sunday, April 1. Here is today's CBI currency auction results:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 29/3/2018 that performed on 28/3/2018

Announcement No.(3665)

Sale Date - 29/3/2018 that performed on 28/3/2018

Details

Amount

Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)

Total sale cash

Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

The 2% spread over 1,190 is 1,213.80.

So, presently only the North is slightly above on the Offered of 1,217.50.

The CBI 1,184 rate 2% spread is 1,207.68 so the Baghdad and South Required is below that at 1,200.

Whatever is going on sure Lookin' Good!!! SMOKIN'!!!   :cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Morning “ S “. :wave:     Is my thinking screwed up with RV “ expected “  ( for financial/economic importance ) to ( or should)  take place no later than end of 1st Quarter ‘18. Also, every day beyond that can put them even deeper in a hole and on the road to more chaos. Not to mention, wouldn’t it be a “ smart “ idea 💡 prior to the elections ? 

I would like to think voters would be mightily perturbed to say the least & more likely to vote out their incumbent foot dragging representatives ? Or are they just plain stupid on all fronts and don’t give a damn at all ( which I’m leaning heavily on in my opinion)

Or or am I just whistling in the wind and in need of a triple shot of my stuff B)

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Morning “ S “. :wave:     Is my thinking screwed up with RV “ expected “  ( for financial/economic importance ) to ( or should)  take place no later than end of 1st Quarter ‘18. Also, every day beyond that can put them even deeper in a hole and on the road to more chaos. Not to mention, wouldn’t it be a “ smart “ idea 💡 prior to the elections ? 

I would like to think voters would be mightily perturbed to say the least & more likely to vote out their incumbent foot dragging representatives ? Or are they just plain stupid on all fronts and don’t give a damn at all ( which I’m leaning heavily on in my opinion)

Or or am I just whistling in the wind and in need of a triple shot of my stuff B)

The Best Of Your Day To You, 10 Years Later!!! :tiphat:

I am so glad You are at or near a full and complete recovery!!! :twothumbs:

Your analysis is as good as any and I really appreciate Your realist assessments of those foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill!!!

I try to consider both what is going on in Iraq and what is going on outside of Iraq and related to Iraq. As mentioned earlier, Iraq is too much of a strategically located and resource rich (even beyond oil) country to be left alone and then subject to nefarious influences contrary to the West. The former US administration was clearly (at least in retrospect) a key contributor to spawning the foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill to promote chaos in Iraq and prevent Security and Stability necessary for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. Now that Security and Stability is in Iraq, there are likely a few key items remaining to rocket reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. What I think is nipping at the heels of all this is the potential for Sectarian Violence and Civil War. So, all the elements You mentioned are things I think need to happen and get in place quickly. May not happen by end of month/quarter but would need to occur sufficiently ahead of the elections so the populace would vote in the stable and pro Iraqi politicians. And, “YES!!!”, this would be a very “smart” idea. Nothing like the opiate of prosperity to get the people feeling good and voting their own rocketing standard of living.

As You have studiously noted on numerous occasions, “they are just plain stupid on all fronts” not realizing a far better future awaits them when they abandon the corruption that has enslaved them and their country all this time.

The ultra modern banking system is in place now for internal and international connectivity financially. The corrupt CBI currency auctions need to stop to go from a “closed economy” with once a work day exchanges to an “open economy” with real times 24 hour transactions. This can’t happen, as I see it, until the real Iraqi Dinar value goes international. However, for the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investments, the volume of transactions that also needs to be corruption free is so great that I do not believe the “closed economy” system will suffice. Here, too, the opiate of prosperity for the Iraqi citizens is being crimped off so the transactions really need to go to an open economy for the citizens to experience a functional government that isn’t disenfranchising them that could otherwise lead them to get all upset - well, we all know and have seen what that means.

I also think other financial systems, such as Egypt floating their pound relatively recently, is a test case to iron out all the bugs and incongruencies that are/were in the international financial systems. The periodic changes on the currency exchange websites appear to be tests that further indicate, to me, something will happen very soon while I’d like to think it directly related to the real value of the Iraqi Dinar being plugged in in the very near time frame.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

After the long response, I agree with You must say You have a great handle on the situation!!!

I look forward to meeting, 10 Years Later, after the event!!! Stay HEALTHAE’, You Hear???!!!

In The Mean Time.................................

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 10

Who decides when Easter Sunday is? April Fools Day is always on April 1st obviously. 

Okay here it is folks...   https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/determining-easter-date.html

In 325CE the Council of Nicaea established that Easter would be held on the first Sunday after the first full moon occurring on or after the vernal equinox.(*) From that point forward, the Easter date depended on the ecclesiastical approximation of March 21 for the vernal equinox.

Edited by Goggles
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Day To You, 10 Years Later!!! :tiphat:

I am so glad You are at or near a full and complete recovery!!! :twothumbs:

Your analysis is as good as any and I really appreciate Your realist assessments of those foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill!!!

I try to consider both what is going on in Iraq and what is going on outside of Iraq and related to Iraq. As mentioned earlier, Iraq is too much of a strategically located and resource rich (even beyond oil) country to be left alone and then subject to nefarious influences contrary to the West. The former US administration was clearly (at least in retrospect) a key contributor to spawning the foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill to promote chaos in Iraq and prevent Security and Stability necessary for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. Now that Security and Stability is in Iraq, there are likely a few key items remaining to rocket reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. What I think is nipping at the heels of all this is the potential for Sectarian Violence and Civil War. So, all the elements You mentioned are things I think need to happen and get in place quickly. May not happen by end of month/quarter but would need to occur sufficiently ahead of the elections so the populace would vote in the stable and pro Iraqi politicians. And, “YES!!!”, this would be a very “smart” idea. Nothing like the opiate of prosperity to get the people feeling good and voting their own rocketing standard of living.

As You have studiously noted on numerous occasions, “they are just plain stupid on all fronts” not realizing a far better future awaits them when they abandon the corruption that has enslaved them and their country all this time.

The ultra modern banking system is in place now for internal and international connectivity financially. The corrupt CBI currency auctions need to stop to go from a “closed economy” with once a work day exchanges to an “open economy” with real times 24 hour transactions. This can’t happen, as I see it, until the real Iraqi Dinar value goes international. However, for the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investments, the volume of transactions that also needs to be corruption free is so great that I do not believe the “closed economy” system will suffice. Here, too, the opiate of prosperity for the Iraqi citizens is being crimped off so the transactions really need to go to an open economy for the citizens to experience a functional government that isn’t disenfranchising them that could otherwise lead them to get all upset - well, we all know and have seen what that means.

I also think other financial systems, such as Egypt floating their pound relatively recently, is a test case to iron out all the bugs and incongruencies that are/were in the international financial systems. The periodic changes on the currency exchange websites appear to be tests that further indicate, to me, something will happen very soon while I’d like to think it directly related to the real value of the Iraqi Dinar being plugged in in the very near time frame.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

After the long response, I agree with You must say You have a great handle on the situation!!!

I look forward to meeting, 10 Years Later, after the event!!! Stay HEALTHAE’, You Hear???!!!

In The Mean Time.................................

I cant help it, but when I read your posts I can only imagine a British accent.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

I hate to admit this but I used to think synopsis was a lady because he writes so eloquently. Lol. Glad I listened and figured out he wasn't before I embarrassed myself. 😂

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Sorry, JMartin1145, I am not Bri ish but Thank You for the compliment AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic