Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I'm not a Champagne person but I do have a real expensive bottle of 40 year Scotch I will open if and when this thing pops.  

Have mine on stand by. Like a good Scotch. Love a great Scotch when I  am counting my money. 

• Upvote 6

23 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

I watch the charts daily lol, so any flux I notice and then come check the news for what made it get closer to CBI rate and more stable less movements between peaks and falls etc....but on an rv scale nothing, but yet something

oh man ... we need adam to  offer you working on this website and give the daily data or research about iraq charts . You have working hard good job . 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

oh man ... we need adam to  offer you working on this website and give the daily data or research about iraq charts . You have working hard good job . 

No no no thanks but nothing of the sort I don't have years of data laying around just what in my memory banks from looking 3/4/5 times a week. Will be glad when it is all over for sure

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I'm not a Champagne person but I do have a real expensive bottle of 40 year Scotch I will open if and when this thing pops.  

You and I are gonna be the perfect pals when this thing does pop.  Second round of Pappy Van Winkle on me.  Yup. :cheesehead:

tenor.gif?itemid=5820924

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Time to get off the pot!😁

...................off the pot by not smoking it!!! :o   :o   :o

The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You, BoosterBGlee!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

bring out lower notes or give the time to exchange the big notes like 25000iqd . i never seen news about lower notes 

Yes I can’t find that article right now.. but it just came out a couple days ago or so.. said something about printing smaller notes... there was a discussion here whether it’s new Lds or the current lower notes..all those upgrades happening...I just dont believe that the currency is staying the way it is with all this banking reform .......we will find out ...shortly maybe haha:twothumbs: GO RVV!

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Yes I can’t find that article right now.. but it just came out a couple days ago or so.. said something about printing smaller notes... there was a discussion here whether it’s new Lds or the current lower notes..all those upgrades happening...I just dont believe that the currency is staying the way it is with all this banking reform .......we will find out ...shortly maybe haha:twothumbs: GO RVV!

Can someone help me out with the link to this thread? I missed it

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

June 4 will be 3 months from march 6 when the rate showed up on google site and the rest of exchange sites...when a rate shows up again...it will be permanent.

Anytime now.. I am pumped haha 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, navira said:

June 4 will be 3 months from march 6 when the rate showed up on google site and the rest of exchange sites...when a rate shows up again...it will be permanent.

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

i think iraq will make revaluation currency of fixed assets ( gold )  maybe IRAQ will push to RI . AFTER pass article 8 and the currency in the forex and iraq will make RD and lower  notes will come out later.

:) 

• Upvote 6

mostly bank dont accept iqd as foreign exchange just because iraq not yet article 8 but you can exchange at money changer do corporate services(large exchange currency) or fly to iraq . the clue from news and rumors i got then compile to be one . just my opinion at least i given ideas if any happens

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8167.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized for the fourth day in a row on the Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday (May 27, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,600 dinars, the same prices for Saturday.

Selling and buying prices in banking shops:

The sale price of the dollar = 120.000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars.

Views 7   Date Added 27/05/2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

The time has come for our banks to move to the practice of real banking, 

I'm ready to do some REAL banking....let's see how long this takes them to complete, this is the question.

With Real currency and not this Fiat non-sense

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic