Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

24 minutes ago, navira said:

They are about to leave the auction..and on to real banking. I really believe they will come out with a calculated rate(initial rate)...this rate will increase as soon as the market picks it up...cant wait

Hooah...😎

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, navira said:

They are about to leave the auction..and on to real banking. I really believe they will come out with a calculated rate(initial rate)...this rate will increase as soon as the market picks it up...cant wait

:bump:

and I was just telling my wife yesterday something happened with the dinar...as I showed her the exchange charts then low and behold the news I find here stability and decreasing over the past year if you really take the time to see

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

:bump:

and I was just telling my wife yesterday something happened with the dinar...as I showed her the exchange charts then low and behold the news I find here 

what did said to your wife ? something happened ? what is happened wth the dinar ? do have missing the news ?

Edited by normala rashid
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

what did said to your wife ? something happened ? what is happened wth the dinar ? do have missing the news ?

I watch the charts daily lol, so any flux I notice and then come check the news for what made it get closer to CBI rate and more stable less movements between peaks and falls etc....but on an rv scale nothing, but yet something

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, navira said:

SON OF A BIATCH !!!!! . . . “ and on to real banking “ I had to read the article twice to make sure I was reading what I was reading correctly !

Okay, with everything else that’s popping since the elections, I can’t help but ask with this development:  “ How Soon?”  to “ real banking “ ?????? 

Would be a Blast if it came to coincide with June 1 first day of parliament new session- wishful thinking no doubt . . Naw, they still have a few more weeks of 2% + or - Soon though.

• Upvote 6

Just now, cutter73 said:

Good evening DV... And thank you You. Love the news... 

Also have been wondering... In the time of excitement...I haven't seen Snow... Anyone???

She is doing ok. Just needs some time to sort out a few things. Thxs for asking about her. Like most needs a little time to reguvinate her power pack over this frustrating Investment.

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

She is doing ok. Just needs some time to sort out a few things. Thxs for asking about her. Like most needs a little time to reguvinate her power pack over this frustrating Investment.

pp

Was not ease dropping but glad to see she is doing ok. Always watch out for you ladies. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

This month?

10 hours ago, navira said:

Botzwana, right after these banks settle all the employees salaries(all salaries paid..they are paying them now according to news).

Not sure but once investors get wind of the dinar going international they will be buying dinar like wild fire. That should help improve the price.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Banks and dinar recovery  05/26/2018 

5188.jpg Samir Nusairi

More than two months have passed since the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the increase in purchasing power in the market of cash circulation because of the success of the plans and procedures of the Central Bank

and the cooperation of the banking sector with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price, despite the pessimistic forecasts that it markets Speculators that the dollar exchange rate will rise during the election and after the results emerge or cause the political circumstances of the US escalation against Iran .

For the purpose of assigning decisions of the Central Bank and maintaining the recovery of the dinar requires the Iraqi banks and branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in Iraq to go to real banking and activate the financing of small and medium enterprises and provide modern electronic banking products and attract deposits and participate in the establishment of the insurance company deposits and the establishment of the two national companies to finance large projects , Which contribute to commercial and Islamic banks and cooperation with the Central Bank in the implementation of its policy in support of the development of the banking sector in accordance with the directives of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq last in the periodic meeting The last monthly of banking leaders and emphasis on the stability of the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar .

And that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which requires direct banks to immediately leave the total dependence on the window selling foreign currency in its financial activity .

The time has come for our banks to move to the practice of real banking, which is to provide modern banking products to the public and provide the best services to customers and work to increase the proportion of financial coverage .

The banking sector should play an important and important role in the development and revitalization of the economic cycle, stressing that the stability of the exchange rate should not make banks afraid of their future in the banking market. On the contrary, the stability of the exchange rate should be an incentive to improve the banking sector and achieve growth in the national economy and stability in the monetary and financial system. And the trend towards investment and reconstruction .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

29 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Banks and dinar recovery  05/26/2018 

5188.jpg Samir Nusairi

More than two months have passed since the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the increase in purchasing power in the market of cash circulation because of the success of the plans and procedures of the Central Bank

and the cooperation of the banking sector with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price, despite the pessimistic forecasts that it markets Speculators that the dollar exchange rate will rise during the election and after the results emerge or cause the political circumstances of the US escalation against Iran .

For the purpose of assigning decisions of the Central Bank and maintaining the recovery of the dinar requires the Iraqi banks and branches of Arab and foreign banks operating in Iraq to go to real banking and activate the financing of small and medium enterprises and provide modern electronic banking products and attract deposits and participate in the establishment of the insurance company deposits and the establishment of the two national companies to finance large projects , Which contribute to commercial and Islamic banks and cooperation with the Central Bank in the implementation of its policy in support system" rel="">support of the development of the banking sector in accordance with the directives of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq last in the periodic meeting The last monthly of banking leaders and emphasis on the stability of the exchange rate and recovery of the Iraqi dinar .

And that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which requires direct banks to immediately leave the total dependence on the window selling foreign currency in its financial activity .

The time has come for our banks to move to the practice of real banking, which is to provide modern banking products to the public and provide the best services to customers and work to increase the proportion of financial coverage .

The banking sector should play an important and important role in the development and revitalization of the economic cycle, stressing that the stability of the exchange rate should not make banks afraid of their future in the banking market. On the contrary, the stability of the exchange rate should be an incentive to improve the banking sector and achieve growth in the national economy and stability in the monetary and financial system. And the trend towards investment and reconstruction .

Thanks DWS112!  Some phrases that stood out to me were  " More than two months have passed" Not just 2 months but "More than two months". Also this part "Banks to IMMEDIATELY leave the total dependence of the window selling foreign currency" Translation- Stop using the dollar and close the auction windows! I know its Ramadan but things seem to still be pressing forward. I have quite a few friends and even a client who are all observing these holy days. They are still working and conducting business like nothing has changed. I believe we are extremely close. Way to many things are happening right now. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic