Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

Okay this morning there was a nice F-250 Platinum Series right in front of me driving. I was so busy admiring the truck that I want so badly, that I didn't notice the tag until the very last second. The tag read- RV ER. BOOOM!! I'll take that as my own personal sign that we are close!! The truck that I want, in the color I want, and the tag says RV ER. Y'all have a great day! GO RV/RI

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9

36 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Okay this morning there was a nice F-250 Platinum Series right in front of me driving. I was so busy admiring the truck that I want so badly, that I didn't notice the tag until the very last second. The tag read- RV ER. BOOOM!! I'll take that as my own personal sign that we are close!! The truck that I want, in the color I want, and the tag says RV ER. Y'all have a great day! GO RV/RI

That's a big 10-4 chris..........I have owned 3 (F-150s) work trucks..............time for a FUN TRUCK !!!    B)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

:bravo:

Edited by Half Crazy Runner

2 hours ago, chris2028 said:

That's awesome! I work for the Recreational Vehicle industry and haul RVs. I have a 2015 F250 Lariat. That is the BEST truck I have ever owned hands down. I want a Raptor.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

Had a sleepover with my granddaughter last night and we are enjoying an omelette that she asked for, but she doesn’t like eggs!  🤣

She just asked me these questions:

When are you going to stop working so we can have sleepovers all the time?

Gramma, I’m on vacation, why aren’t you?

I wish you could go to Disneyland with us this week, don’t you?

Oh darling, the answer to those questions lies in the hands of the CBI....

Lets go SCHMOOLIE 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates

This is from a British site, but IT'S GOT TO MEAN SOMETHING.  NO?
I've posted this link before but it didn't seem to get much attention.

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate & live currency converter page. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) exchange rates represented on this page are live, updated every minute within the forex market's trading hours of 22:00 Sunday through 21:00 Friday GMT. Use links provided below to drill down to your preferred currency pair; Here you can view the latest news, top 5 best UK travel money rates, historical exchange rates and historical charts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates

This is from a British site, but IT'S GOT TO MEAN SOMETHING.  NO?
I've posted this link before but it didn't seem to get much attention.

Welcome to the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate & live currency converter page. The Iraqi Dinar (IQD) exchange rates represented on this page are live, updated every minute within the forex market's trading hours of 22:00 Sunday through 21:00 Friday GMT. Use links provided below to drill down to your preferred currency pair; Here you can view the latest news, top 5 best UK travel money rates, historical exchange rates and historical charts.

It would mean a lot if the 3 zeros were deleted making it .84 ...LOL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, juliebug said:

It would mean a lot if the 3 zeros were deleted making it .84 ...LOL

But why list all those exchange rates for an untradable currency?

It looks like they are getting set up and ready to roll.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Floridian said:

But why list all those exchange rates for an untradable currency?

It looks like they are getting set up and ready to roll.

Floridian I believe it is for the benefit of those transferring/wiring money to other countries. XE is a wiring/transfer company.  If you wire 1.00 US to Iraq it is worth .00084. Every Friday there is a line like you wouldn't believe at our Wal Mart customer service area. It's hispanic laborers wiring money to Mexico to their families. They wire it to the bank and it is converted to pesos. If  you wire 1.00 to Mexico it is now 20 pesos. 

• Upvote 2

Floridian im looking / waiting for the cbi to accept obligations of IMF article VIII , imo that is what will allow the iqd to be internationally recognized , convertible and tradeable worldwide . until then i continue to read the road signs ( news ) for clues ... no matter what the exchange sites list my bank where i live will not trade iqd ..... yet 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, juliebug said:

Floridian I believe it is for the benefit of those transferring/wiring money to other countries. XE is a wiring/transfer company.  If you wire 1.00 US to Iraq it is worth .00084. Every Friday there is a line like you wouldn't believe at our Wal Mart customer service area. It's hispanic laborers wiring money to Mexico to their families. They wire it to the bank and it is converted to pesos. If  you wire 1.00 to Mexico it is now 20 pesos. 

Yes, I'm sure you're correct.

There are lots of people wiring Iraqi dinars to Croatia, Iceland, Lithuania, Sweden, Moldovia,  Poland, Latvia, etc. etc. etc.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

Floridian im looking / waiting for the cbi to accept obligations of IMF article VIII , imo that is what will allow the iqd to be internationally recognized , convertible and tradeable worldwide . until then i continue to read the road signs ( news ) for clues ... no matter what the exchange sites list my bank where i live will not trade iqd ..... yet 

Yes, me too.  I know it is not internationally recognized.

What I'm saying is - with all the currencies listed as paring with the IQD, they are "getting ready".

Otherwise, why have such a list?  Who cares, at the moment?  No one, because they can't use it.

Really hard to make myself understood here.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Really hard to make myself understood here.

i understand what ur putting down ✏️ and yup sometimes its difficult to get across the meaning in text .... they better be getting ready :cigar:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

That's awesome! I work for the Recreational Vehicle industry and haul RVs. I have a 2015 F250 Lariat. That is the BEST truck I have ever owned hands down. I want a Raptor.

I agree! The Raptors are a really cool trucks. I'm ready for this ride to be over so I can walk into that dealership and take possession of the 250!

• Like 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic