Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I'm not a Champagne person but I do have a real expensive bottle of 40 year Scotch I will open if and when this thing pops.  

Me neither pitcher... I have a bottle of Gran Patron Burdeos Anejo that my hubby and I bought in 2008 (back when we had $$$) Almost opened it on several occasions to keep from losing our minds with this investment. Glad we didn't and hopefully will be making some kick A margaritas in the near future!!!

• Upvote 6

I can’t count how many holidays I have been through in this mystery investment. Not going to spend my grocery money on more Dinar!!! Wait!! I have loose change jars on my dressser I could cash in!!! 😂

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, navira said:

This rv is gonna pop like nobodys watching

Well we are looking in good shape yet again. I'm going to savor the warm and fuzzy I'm getting just thinking about it. I do hope this is it as I would look real good with a new car wrapped around me !!  :) 

pp

• Upvote 6

I don’t really drink but I will have a shot from that 40 year old Scotch. I’ve had it for 5 years just waiting for a special occasion.  After that I’ll probably have a cup of hot tea and take a nap.  Haha

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

And that this goal will remain one of the objectives of the central bank, which requires direct banks to immediately leave the total dependence on thewindow selling foreign currency in itsfinancial activity.
The time has come for our banks to move to the practice of real banking,
... I had to post this again... wow small notes printing.. salaries... all electronic... time to go international... 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic