Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

4 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I hate to admit this but I used to think synopsis was a lady because he writes so eloquently. Lol. Glad I listened and figured out he wasn't before I embarrassed myself. 😂

:o       :o       :o

I didn't realize I was projecting such an aura or mystique or somethin'???!!!

:blush:       :blush:       :blush:

Well, OK, hopefully I didn't disappoint or anything???!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

But, hey, I'll gladly defer to the much finer Compliment with due Praise!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

...and no offense to Synopsis.. everyone but PP thinks I am a dude. Lol

Oh, NO, RMC10, NOT me, NOT me at all - I don't think You are any sort of dude at all!!! :mexican:

The Best Of Your Evening To You, RMC10!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Day To You, 10 Years Later!!! :tiphat:

I am so glad You are at or near a full and complete recovery!!! :twothumbs:

Your analysis is as good as any and I really appreciate Your realist assessments of those foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill!!!

I try to consider both what is going on in Iraq and what is going on outside of Iraq and related to Iraq. As mentioned earlier, Iraq is too much of a strategically located and resource rich (even beyond oil) country to be left alone and then subject to nefarious influences contrary to the West. The former US administration was clearly (at least in retrospect) a key contributor to spawning the foot dragging mutant screw head monkeys in a fire drill to promote chaos in Iraq and prevent Security and Stability necessary for reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. Now that Security and Stability is in Iraq, there are likely a few key items remaining to rocket reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment. What I think is nipping at the heels of all this is the potential for Sectarian Violence and Civil War. So, all the elements You mentioned are things I think need to happen and get in place quickly. May not happen by end of month/quarter but would need to occur sufficiently ahead of the elections so the populace would vote in the stable and pro Iraqi politicians. And, “YES!!!”, this would be a very “smart” idea. Nothing like the opiate of prosperity to get the people feeling good and voting their own rocketing standard of living.

As You have studiously noted on numerous occasions, “they are just plain stupid on all fronts” not realizing a far better future awaits them when they abandon the corruption that has enslaved them and their country all this time.

The ultra modern banking system is in place now for internal and international connectivity financially. The corrupt CBI currency auctions need to stop to go from a “closed economy” with once a work day exchanges to an “open economy” with real times 24 hour transactions. This can’t happen, as I see it, until the real Iraqi Dinar value goes international. However, for the reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investments, the volume of transactions that also needs to be corruption free is so great that I do not believe the “closed economy” system will suffice. Here, too, the opiate of prosperity for the Iraqi citizens is being crimped off so the transactions really need to go to an open economy for the citizens to experience a functional government that isn’t disenfranchising them that could otherwise lead them to get all upset - well, we all know and have seen what that means.

I also think other financial systems, such as Egypt floating their pound relatively recently, is a test case to iron out all the bugs and incongruencies that are/were in the international financial systems. The periodic changes on the currency exchange websites appear to be tests that further indicate, to me, something will happen very soon while I’d like to think it directly related to the real value of the Iraqi Dinar being plugged in in the very near time frame.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

After the long response, I agree with You must say You have a great handle on the situation!!!

I look forward to meeting, 10 Years Later, after the event!!! Stay HEALTHAE’, You Hear???!!!

In The Mean Time.................................

Dang, took forever to get back home today - You've given me quite a lot to chew on & think about Synopsis . . . thank you indeed -- and yes Im on the mend and as ornery as eveR :D thank you for taking time out to answer my query in such detail - HAVE A GREAT EVENING :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Dang, took forever to get back home today - You've given me quite a lot to chew on & think about Synopsis . . . thank you indeed -- and yes Im on the mend and as ornery as eveR :D thank you for taking time out to answer my query in such detail - HAVE A GREAT EVENING :tiphat:

Whoops, I was just trying to respond to Your questions, 10 Years Later, and didn't mean to get Your thinker wound!!! :lmao:

Please pardon me, Sir!!!

You are welcome none the less and let me know if I can offer more from what I think I see. I am sure others here have some very valued perceptions and intuition as well.

Thank You for the confirmation - Glad To See You Are Up AND At 'em!!! :salute:

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Evening, too, Sir!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.............................................

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, yogaman said:

Blue moon on Saturday, end of quarter, end of week. Easter Sunday is our day, .84 cents. 😁😃

Here's to hoping big!

A few years back a wise man did say that it most likely would happen on a Sunday! :praying:   Right AM ?   :woot::woot:

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Whoops, I was just trying to respond to Your questions, 10 Years Later, and didn't mean to get Your thinker wound!!! :lmao:

Please pardon me, Sir!!!

You are welcome none the less and let me know if I can offer more from what I think I see. I am sure others here have some very valued perceptions and intuition as well.

Thank You for the confirmation - Glad To See You Are Up AND At 'em!!! :salute:

The Best Of The Rest Of Your Evening, too, Sir!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.............................................

Ain't nuthin but a thing - no such thing with me as too much information - besides, gotta keep the mind sharp as this guy gets another year older. Don't want to get all fuzzy brained. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell slightly on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad, while prices stabilized in local markets on Thursday (March 29, 2018).
Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 120.200, while yesterday’s prices were 120.500.
Selling and buying prices at exchange shops
The sale price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars.

The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq and Saudi Arabia exchange the opening of a branch bank in Baghdad and Riyadh

6959.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday, close to the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia, adding that Riyadh will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq.

"The monetary relations between Iraq and the Kingdom are good, and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade will be opened in Saudi Arabia in order to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries," Al-Alak said in a statement to the Saudi daily Al-Riyadh.

Al-Alak added that "Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will ease the economic relations between the two countries." 

Views 36   Date Added 03/29/2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29-03-2018 12:49 PM
image.php?token=2b36e6d0ea3d77e08bd2eccf8e411c0a&size=

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's central bank governor Ali al-Alak announced on Thursday the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia, adding that Riyadh would also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq. 

Al-Alaq said that the monetary relations between Iraq and the Kingdom are good and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade will be opened in Saudi Arabia to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries. 

"Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will ease the economic relations between the two countries," he added.

• Upvote 1

Iraq and Saudi Arabia exchange the opening of a branch bank in Baghdad and Riyadh

10:09 - 29/03/2018
%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday, close to the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia, adding that Riyadh will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq.

"The monetary relations between Iraq and the Kingdom are good, and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia will be opened in order to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries," al-Alak said in a statement to Saudi newspaper Al-Riyadh.

Al-Alak added that "Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will ease the economic relations between the two countries." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/03/29/295573/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thursday, March 29

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
fell , US dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, slightly to exchange the central struggle in Baghdad, while the prices of local markets stabilized on Thursday (March 29 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120.200, while yesterday's prices were 120.500. 

Selling and buying prices in the money 

market The selling price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars. 

The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10:25
Last updated
The time now is 10:39 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Iraq's central bank governor Ali al-Alak announced on Thursday the opening of a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia, adding that Riyadh would also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq. 

"The monetary relations between Iraq and the Kingdom are good, and soon a branch of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in Saudi Arabia will be opened in order to facilitate the trade exchange between the two brotherly countries," al-Alak said in a statement to Saudi newspaper Al-Riyadh.

Al-Alak added that "Saudi Arabia will also decide to open a branch of one of its banks in Iraq soon, which will ease the economic relations between the two countries."
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, psdon said:

This is the same :bs: from Baghdad all the time :confused2:i give up

psdon, since you are so unhappy and giving up, maybe you want to sell your IQD, let me know. I would buy your dinar from you because I am absolutely thrilled about where we are. Call me.

Edited by Carrello
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Carrello said:

psdon, since you are so unhappy and giving up, maybe you want to sell your IQD, let me know. I would buy your dinar from you because I am absolutely thrilled about where we are. Call me.

Now, Now, Girl, You are beating up on the Poor Guy with all that Horsepower the Good LORD gave You All. Maybe try:

"PSDon, I know this has been a very trying journey for a lot of folks. From Your military training You were likely taught the battle is the toughest when victory is the nearest. The positive news has been very, very prolific of late and Iraq has not blown apart with prospects of Iraq getting much better. Maybe take the weekend off this venture and spend time with Your family and friends. You'll be more refreshed and renewed and don't forget to spend time with the Good LORD and HIS people this Sunday. That is a real treat! Hey, the weekend off this venture may give Adam enough time to compose that fabled RV text!"

See, a little drip of honey goes a long way!!!

In The Mean Time......................................

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Now, Now, Girl, You are beating up on the Poor Guy with all that Horsepower the Good LORD gave You All. Maybe try:

"PSDon, I know this has been a very trying journey for a lot of folks. From Your military training You were likely taught the battle is the toughest when victory is the nearest. The positive news has been very, very prolific of late and Iraq has not blown apart with prospects of Iraq getting much better. Maybe take the weekend off this venture and spend time with Your family and friends. You'll be more refreshed and renewed and don't forget to spend time with the Good LORD and HIS people this Sunday. That is a real treat! Hey, the weekend off this venture may give Adam enough time to compose that fabled RV text!"

See, a little drip of honey goes a long way!!!

In The Mean Time......................................

Synopsis...IYO when did the dinar get within the 2% spread?

• Upvote 3

Just now, 2fast4u2c said:

Synopsis...IYO when did the dinar get within the 2% spread?

I am not sure the IMF 2% MultiCurrency Practice (MCP) spread is a hard and fast figure. It may be a 90 day requirement or that requirement may be waived. For the CBI rate of 1,184 IQD = 1 USD, the 2% spread would be 1,207.68 IQD = 1 USD which was nominally achieved yesterday. For the CBI currency auction rate of 1,190 IQD = 1 USD, the 2% spread would be 1,213.80 IQD = 1 USD which was nominally achieved the day before yesterday. So, nominally the 90 day clock could start now and nominally end June 30, 2018.

With the ultra modern electronic banking system Iraq has in place for the internal and international exchanges, the IMF 90 day 2% MCP may be mute and waived since a literal flip of the switch could make all that go away with all electronic systems all over Iraq operating under the same exchange protocols and exchanges rates.

What will happen and when? That all remains to be seen.

In The Mean Time...............................................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Synopsis,  maybe you should open a clinic for Dinaraholics.  

We've seen some fairly spectacular flameouts over the years, and some of them "blowed up real good"!   A lot of those seem to have happened when it was assumed that we were "close" to a major breakthrough, and some people got overly ANXIOUS, caught between recent good news and their immediate monetary needs.  Setbacks at that junction can make people react badly to even the slightest negative turn.  

Your example above is a great example of how we can coach our Dinarvet friends through the rough patches.  ( I found your response to Carrello, in it's entirety, hilarious, tho )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic