Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - CBI Saying “We’re Going To Do It…We’re Going To Pull The Trigger.”!

DinarThug

11-5-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  Question: To take the dinar to international status do they have to be article VIII and no more than 2% spread for at least 90 days?  They are at international status.  Is there a bulletin board somewhere that says we don’t recognize the Iraqi dinar currency?  What country gets to say the Iraqi dinar is a currency?  You have the most powerful country that’s every existed on the planet that’s go the most powerful currency that has every existed on the planet and we’re the ones who actually produced their currency that they have right now.  If you want credibility to know these guys are legit we’re the ones who set it up... Everyone in the dinar community was able to purchase the Iraqi dinar in their country so obviously there is no restriction … 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

11-5-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  Question: To take the dinar to international status do they have to be article VIII and no more than 2% spread for at least 90 days?  They are at international status.  Is there a bulletin board somewhere that says we don’t recognize the Iraqi dinar currency?  What country gets to say the Iraqi dinar is a currency?  You have the most powerful country that’s every existed on the planet that’s go the most powerful currency that has every existed on the planet and we’re the ones who actually produced their currency that they have right now.  If you want credibility to know these guys are legit we’re the ones who set it up... Everyone in the dinar community was able to purchase the Iraqi dinar in their country so obviously there is no restriction … 

This guy seriously needs to not post when he's been drinking to much.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LGD, Breitling is no more a guru than Adam is. His opinions are well thought out and analyzed. Adam is number 1 and I consider Breitling his second in the Dinar World. JMHO. When I initially got into this Dinar universe there were dozens of people and blogs I listened to. Eventually, one after the other proved to be consistently wrong, and I stopped tuning into them. Adam and Tony Breitling are the only ones left for me. The second clip from him is referring to an older response of his as he attempted to show the questioner that the IQD already is the legitimate currency of the sovereign of Iraq and is internationally traded. How many purchased their IQD from Well Fargo or Chase? See what I mean. Peace brother.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In defense of Breitling, he puts out audios and not written transcripts, so Breitling did not make those errors.  This transcript came from another dinar site that transcribed what they heard in Breitling's audio.  I think it was just a typo....  Sometimes our fingers get so used to typing the same word that they do it automatically and we don't always catch the mistake.  In any event, I really hope he's right and that the RV is very close!

• Upvote 11

11-7-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...They didn’t want to revalue while in Article 7 because they wanted all the restrictions lifted and that was it…there are a lot of people I know who are in American politics still around and they are still sitting on their seat.  It was supposed to revalue.  At what rate at what price we don’t know but they blew it off for whatever reasons.  In hindsight if you look at what troubles came into the Middle East and how things were staged…they made the right decision.  now it sucks for you and me because we want the money right?  But for them they made the correct decision.  If they pulled that trigger and all of a sudden because of the drama that is going on in that arena it went backwards…they probably would not have been able to recover from it.  So they correctly avoided it. 

• Upvote 4

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:49 AM, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT....They're just waitin' on Parliament to create a holiday to celebrate this glorious occasion...  

That shouldn't be hard....It's universal......Gov workers always find a way to take a day or two...or more off ....whenever-LOL

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2016 at 4:17 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I would give him a pass on this one if he was using an auto spell-checker on a mobile device. Without going back and reading everything word-for-word you could easily miss something such as "every" for "ever".

Indy

• Upvote 1

11-8-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling   Question: [The CBI says they’re raising the dinar against the dollar but I really don’t understand the wording...are they allowing it to float? Up until a $1.17 it’s going to be a dirty float These guys are manipulating everything…again what are they using?   There using the US dollar to pin against the dinar.  They’re using the volume of dinar that are out there.  And they’re using the auction floor…throwing the word float out there I don’t think it’s proper.  But once they start staging it there will be more and more and more of a float.  There will be more of a market driven value.  That’s why they’re staging it like that.  The CBI is hell bent…they are telling everybody.  There are articles that came out [that I want to get more info on them…where they came from…what events were they talking at] but they are remarkable articles about the value of the dinar changing.  But it’s no secret.  Even without that information those type of articles coming out if you can’t see it coming you’re just not looking hard enough…

• Upvote 3

11-9-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  There are some significant articles coming out of Iraq about the revaluation of their currency and I’m still digging in to find out who is saying this and what event they are saying it at.  And make sure they are just not quotes.  Here’s the thing…it’s coming down the road.  You should be very happy, you really should.  You should have confidence in this.  You should have confidence in what the CBI states… Who’s managing this?  the CBI.  Who gave them their orders?  Ministry of Planning and the Ministry of Finance, parliament.  that’s it.  That’s what you and I do…we follow that.  Making sure that what they said there is actually accountability behind it…like the note count…hello!  It’s that simple.  You should be very very excited.  I know people have been waiting for this to happen for a long time and it kind of dulled your senses.  You went on the roller coaster ride.  But this is more reality than all the bad information you got.  Or the hype you were given.  Or all the incorrect stuff you were told.  You should be more excited about the reality of this. 

• Upvote 5

11-13-206  Newshound Guru Breitling  Question  “We all know we can buy dinar from specific traders but when people say, “when will Iraq become Internationally tradeable.” what that really means is when can we go to our local bank and buy and sell dinar?  It’s still treated as an exotic currency.”  Look at all the currencies out there that are in the same range as the Iraqi Dinar…some you can buy and some you can’t.  So that depends on the bank.  There is no international law.  When there were banks selling the Iraqi Dinar there was only a couple of them.  For them to get the dinar.  Order it.  and be able to get it to their banks and give it to you…they are not making enough money.  It disrupts business...Like Bank of America and these banks...I remember from one of the Bank of America employees that’s way up there…and so we talked about it.  Basically he said they stopped selling dinar because it disrupted business.  You had little old ladies calling every day asking “did the dinar revalue.”  every single day.  It just came up on them…this huge huge hype built into it and they simply had to shut it down.  All the banks finally did it cause it was that big of a deal.  That hype is gone by the way.  It simply doesn’t exist.  You can’t use that as a benchmark at all.  It doesn’t matter if Bank of America sells it or Chase Bank it simple does not matter. 

• Upvote 2

11-12-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  Article “Central Bank, the deletion of the zeros in early 2017”.  We’ll let the date from the CBI speak for itself…point 1 “ The Iraqi dinar with global currency basket and handle it efficiently the worlds stock exchanges and financial markets.”  So they basically want to add value to it so it can be used in currency baskets all over the planet…but it has to have value.  So that’s what they want to add in early 2017.  2. they want to equalize currencies.  That’s what they want to do.  There are two things on the list they want to do.  They are going to get rid of the auction floor.  Because that’s actually the mechanism to bring in foreign currency to actually make it fit to where it actually reduces the value of the Iraqi dinar.  And they are going to reduce the notes coming ...  So basically they are getting rid of two of the main  things.  That’s it.  like I said they already reduced the note count to a point where they can actually add value to it.  That’s what’s coming out and that’s why it should be so exciting. I gave you guys a date.  Not an exact date but a date they are looking at and what’s going on. 

• Upvote 5