Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clinton, Weiner, D.C. pedophile ring exposed.

new york kevin

Well just when you thought you heard it all folks. Anonymous News, at www.anonews.co  (I think that's the correct url) . Has uncovered, via FBI sources, that there is a Pedophile Ring operating in D.C.  Yup, I didn't wanna believe it, but I do. Allegedly Reddit, Wikileaks and a few others, are also reporting this rumor as well, but not as a rumor. You check it out yourselves.  Google " Clinton, Weiner (as in pervert and disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner,  soon to be ex-husband of Uma Abidine, HRC's closest personal aide. ) D.C. pedophile ring, and see what you see. You look, and you decide. I don't want to believe it, but when you think about it, it's not hard to believe at all. IE, it's not a long stretch of the imagination to connect the dots. Both Clintons are reported as clients.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

FILTHY Sex Secret About Hillarious Clinton And Anthony Weiner Just Leaked By An FBI Insider ⋆ US Herald
http://usherald.com/filthy-sex-secret-Hillarious-clinton-anthony-weiner-just-leaked-fbi-insider/

WikiLeaks has recently released a number of extremely damaging documents showing just how crooked Hillarious is and what she’s willing to do to climb the ladder and gain any sort of political advantage. Rumors have now been circulating around about the next data dump that is about to implicate Hillarious in the most disgusting scandal yet, and this one could put her behind bars for many, many years.

More from Mad World News:

Democrats are some of the slimiest, most classless people on the face of the planet. People like Anthony Weiner truly epitomize the level of degradation to which our society has plummeted, as someone who would prey on little girls in order to fulfill their dark and depraved fantasies. But, what if the person who could soon be elected as the next president of the United States was actively working to get these little girls in the hands of disgusting pedophiles, just like Anthony Weiner?

While it might seem extremely far-fetched to imagine Hillarious could be that evil, several FBI sources are confirming that evidence is now emerging from the latest FBI email probe, revealing that a massive child pedophile trafficking ring is in full swing at our nation’s capital and that Hillarious Clinton is at the center of it all. According to these alleged reports, several leaders from federal agencies, including 6 members of Congress, are implicated in the child trafficking ring, where they also allege that Hillarious’s Clinton Foundation is being used as a front to hide the illegal activity.

Several people online, who claim to have inside ties within the NYPD, are corroborating this disturbing rumor, alleging that Anthony Weiner’s recently-confiscated laptop reveals all the explicit details of a pedophile ring, directly tied to Bill and Hillarious Clinton.

This would fall in line with the previous scandal that dropped on the Clintons back in May, where flight records revealed that Bill Clinton took more than a dozen trips with his convicted pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein to “sex slave island” to hook up with underage girls. Bill not only traveled with Epstein on his private Boeing 7272, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” but was also seen traveling with the woman federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Epstein.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” said Conchita Sarnoff of the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, Fox reported. Ms. Sarnoff also authored a book on Mr. Epstein titled “TrafficKing,” The Washington Times reported.

It looks like we’re all about to learn just how far-reaching the evil and corruption of the Clintons go. You can be sure that the FBI would not waste its time right before a presidential election to put one of the candidates under investigation, if whatever they found on Weiner’s laptop wasn’t extremely damning.

We can only hope that the official documents get released before the election takes place and the people can really see Hillarious for the foul crooked creature that she really is when they cast their votes.

Source: Mad World News

• Upvote 6

On 11/2/2016 at 2:09 PM, EagleEye said:

dear LORD may your people cry loud, spare not and corporately repent for the wickedness that has engulfed America....:praying::praying::praying:

i hear you on that, this is sick,

but its a world sickness,

god as my witness, if this ever comes out true then i hope to see people rise and

take back their lands, their children.

I would love to deal with each one personnally that steps over that line

and does that to a child, 

I would take one for the team and do my time,

as long as i know i helped send them to hell

• Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, davis411 said:

i hear you on that, this is sick,

but its a world sickness,

god as my witness, if this ever comes out true then i hope to see people rise and

take back their lands, their children.

I would love to deal with each one personnally that steps over that line

and does that to a child, 

I would take one for the team and do my time,

as long as i know i helped send them to hell

A beautiful sentiment. I feel the same. Your back is covered .

• Upvote 3

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, new york kevin said:

Well just when you thought you heard it all folks. Anonymous News, at www.anonews.co  (I think that's the correct url) . Has uncovered, via FBI sources, that there is a Pedophile Ring operating in D.C.  Yup, I didn't wanna believe it, but I do. Allegedly Reddit, Wikileaks and a few others, are also reporting this rumor as well, but not as a rumor. You check it out yourselves.  Google " Clinton, Weiner (as in pervert and disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner,  soon to be ex-husband of Uma Abidine, HRC's closest personal aide. ) D.C. pedophile ring, and see what you see. You look, and you decide. I don't want to believe it, but when you think about it, it's not hard to believe at all. IE, it's not a long stretch of the imagination to connect the dots. Both Clintons are reported as clients.

Just the title alone...   "Clinton, Weiner, D.C. pedophile ring exposed" makes me sick!!! :unsure: :wacko:

• Upvote 4

Would not surprise me! Nothing does about any politician , be they British, American or any other country. I believe that there is thousands in high government offices across the world and even within royal families who are involved in these behaviours. They get away with it because of who they are and they have the finances to make it go away whenever necessary. Depending on your view they have maybe just been lucky or unlucky until now to not have been exposed but KARMA will knock on their door eventually.  

P. S. I am not in any way implying that these behaviours are in any way acceptable but there is people out there who would consider it unfortunate for these people to be caught. 

• Upvote 5