Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Many Gurus Say CBI RV Is Done.

Luigi1

10-29-2016  Newshound Guru MadDScout  
Article:  "The Central Bank succeeds in raising the value of Iraqi dinar to us dollar"    I want everyone to keep their feet on the ground.  We can only ever watch the action. When the action bears this out to be an accurate report, then I will throw a party.  [IS this the only source of this sort of news?]  No I have seen it in 5 places...5 sources...  I am watching with both eyes.  

29 Oct 2016  Frank26...
Frank asks a question tonight:  See Video Below:

Cole: 2nd one IMO... (answering your question on the end of your video) they have already lifted the 3 zeroes and that WAS lifting of article 8

7-FA:  I agree

PappaJ:  DITTO 7-FA!!!!  PATTERN IS THAT THEY LOVE TO DO THINGS ON THE 7TH AND SHOW ON 8TH! WHAT BETTER SQUIRREL THAN THE US ELECTION  AND IT'S SURROUNDING DRAMA'S- GREAT ONE TODAY!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO DO ANALYSIS ON THE ELECTION AND HOW IT IS PLAYING OUT INTERFACING WORLD EVENTS OF COURSE ALL IMO!!! PJ

29 Oct 2016  Stevel...
dadonine said:  Steve, may I respectfully ask a question I am confident many others have on our minds but may be too timid to ask???

I was wondering if you are going to try to make contact with your contacts over there and get their perspective on this latest tantalizing tidbit from the news, and then maybe, perhaps, give us an update from your perspective?    Blessings On YOU!

Stevel:  I was not going to do that until Mosul was almost done. We need that done first.
I had a talk with a few of my guys, and they all agree that it sounds like the process has started but not made official yet. I have a few more people to talk to yet to get their take on this.

I like the article a lot.

I read this many times and will bring to your attention what I found very interesting or positive.

First of all it starts off by saying "CBI succeeded in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against". I like the word "succeeded" because they are not using words like the past.

Example in the past or previous news they would have said "in the near future", or "coming days or months", etc. To me succeeded means commenced or started. Any comments?
T he other part I found very interesting is "a lot and recover the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar". The key word for me is "recover the exchange rate". So just exactly what are the recovering from? You can not recover something from nothing, can you? Are they talking the the 3.21 rate? Any comments?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4