Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could we be on STANDBY?!

Hey all, here's the email I sent out earlier:

Happy Fridayyyyy!!!!

Hey DinarVets, this is a special message for you loyal DV members.

I hope you caught my chat this week, but if not I'll just give you the 
cliff notes...

... we might be on the final countdown, and something 
unprecedented is happening with our VIP group.

I mentioned this in my chat this week, and a lot of people 
have emailed asking when it would be available, so... here it is!

Click:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/product/26-monthly-vip-membership/ 

Ok, now on to the message, and just in case you missed my post,
check it out here: http://goo.gl/WHS0v5

Before we move on, let's get something straight about DinarVets and
the DinarVets VIP group.

First, understand that the VIP group at DinarVets is not like anything 
you've see anywhere else.

NOPENot even close!

The RV has been a long time coming, and at DinarVets you'll see in 
the daily and weekly and long time conversations that it's truly the 
BEST site to get your Dinar News
 from.

What our current VIP members know is maybe the worst kept secret 
in the Dinar world, considering the great reviews and amazing support 
it gets... the DinarVets VIP group is so much more than just "news".

In our VIP group, we don't talk about phantom "tiers" or "800 numbers". 

In our VIP group, you get real wealth protection strategy. Actual post-
RV benefits,
 including the best cash-in rate possible (I'll give you the link to
the Cash In Guide for free Right below). <-- That part is IMPERATIVE for 
you to understand, in fact... please don't even sign up for the VIP 
group until you've read the first page at least!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/226632-update-cash-in-guide-v16/

You also get access to some of the smartest people on the planet, and 
the opportunity to actually invest with these people Post-RV.

AND MORE.

I know a lot of people have struggled to come up with the minimum $50 
VIP enrollment fee, and that minimum was always important because 
there is so much information in the VIP section that I felt it was simply 
not possible to absorb it all in less than a few months!

At this point, though... we're on a touch-n-go basis if I'm right, so I'm 
changing the entry requirement.

I'm now going to let anyone join on a monthly basis... and with only a 
$5 setup fee!

Remember, once the RV is announced... no more payments EVER. Your
VIP Certificate is issued, then FedEx'd to you with complete instructions
on how to use it and keep in communication and continue your VIP benefits.

What's the catch, for a guaranteed better cash in rate and more?

All I ask is that you let our VIP sponsors present their investments to 
you. That's it.

No obligation, nothing! Just a good deal all around.

I may limit this to a number of members, depending on how it affects 
my office workload. My #1 priority is ALWAYS to provide the best 
QUALITY service to the VIP members, not only now but especially 
after the RV. So if the monthly membership turns out to be a bad idea
for us, I'll close it off and only the first-comers will be allowed to participate 
in that opportunity.

Ready to get your VIP membership? At the lowest price point EVER?

Here you go:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/product/26-monthly-vip-membership/

It I'll see you in there, and GOOO RVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam Montana

P.S. Serious! If you made it this far, and you're not sure... did you read 
my update this week? IT IS GOOD! Don't miss that at least: http://goo.gl/WHS0v5

• Upvote 8

Good morning Adam Montana !

I have been all-in for a few years now. As you may already know by my past history, many of my bases at DV are covered.

Not to be a downer here, but judging by my family genes I may not live forever. No big surprise.

After this stint, I've got someplace else to be anyway.:rolleyes:

Question::(

So . . . would it be prudent to go ahead and include (add) a few additional family members to the VIP Group to carry on the family legacy?

They are not engaged with this web site nor investment, but they will be responsible in managing and the continuance of my legacy at a later date.

Concern::(

I would hate the idea of taking one of them to an out-of-country investment meeting, but have to leave them in the waiting room while the learning process and experience is in-the-works behind closed doors.

- ddprint2 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Caye98 said:

If that is your concern you are correct. If they are not in VIP and have their own documentation they will not be given admittance to the majority of activities. 

- Caye98,

Yes. That is my concern. Unfortunately I can not purchase for other family members with the link provided. Once in the cart . . .

• I can not purchase two (2) additional VIP Memberships
  • The cart does not allow a different name to be inserted (Only billing and card information)

I would hope I can alert Julie to make these memberships to two (2) other names after I pay.

What's your opinion?

- ddprint22   

• Upvote 1

I reread the Cash In Guide v1.6.  Could someone comment on the references to Ali and Dinar Trade?  If I am not mistaken, Dinar Trade is now XChangeOfAmerica. At least when I type in www.dinartrade.com, the link automatically goes to www.xchangeofamerica.com.  Is Ali now affiliated with XChangeOfAmerica?

Thank You in advance for your comments.

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I reread the Cash In Guide v1.6.  Could someone comment on the references to Ali and Dinar Trade?  If I am not mistaken, Dinar Trade is now XChangeOfAmerica. At least when I type in www.dinartrade.com, the link automatically goes to www.xchangeofamerica.com.  Is Ali now affiliated with XChangeOfAmerica?

Ali was the owner of Dinar Trade, but he sold it to XChangeOfAmerica. Rumor has it that Ali now owns a bank in Iraq. If you're wondering about purchasing dinar from XChangeOfAmerica don't worry. I purchased from Ali at Dinar Trade and XChangeOfAmerica both were exceptional in their service. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ddprint22 said:

- Caye98,

Yes. That is my concern. Unfortunately I can not purchase for other family members with the link provided. Once in the cart . . .

• I can not purchase two (2) additional VIP Memberships
  • The cart does not allow a different name to be inserted (Only billing and card information)

I would hope I can alert Julie to make these memberships to two (2) other names after I pay.

What's your opinion?

- ddprint22   

Adam M.,

I can't move forward on purchasing two (2) additional 'monthly paid' VIP Memberships for two (2) of my sons without some direction.

I would appreciate it if Adam 'or' someone with the answer would respond. No guesses, just factual process please. Thanks in advance.

-ddprint22

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ali was the owner of Dinar Trade, but he sold it to XChangeOfAmerica. Rumor has it that Ali now owns a bank in Iraq. If you're wondering about purchasing dinar from XChangeOfAmerica don't worry. I purchased from Ali at Dinar Trade and XChangeOfAmerica both were exceptional in their service. 

Rumor has it that Ali now owns a bank in Iraq?!!! :blink:  Dude, that's some scoop worth investigating further.......holy cow...:blink:

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Just to add my experience with Dinar Trade and xchangeofamerica.com.  I bought dinar and set up my Roth IRA through them.  Excellent service.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Just to add my experience with Dinar Trade and xchangeofamerica.com.  I bought dinar and set up my Roth IRA through them.  Excellent service.

Thank You, Shedagal.  I, too, have had excellent service in my purchase of dinar from both Dinar Trade and xchangeofamerica.com.  I am weighing a couple different retirement account options and will implement once I get some other needed things settled.  I really like the idea of securing the dinar currency directly as part of a retirement account portfolio.  Thank You for sharing.  That is a great idea!

• Upvote 1

ddprint22 - I'm thinking (I know you don't want speculation here) that you can only have one VIP membership per member and email address.  So,if they have email addresses, they could set up a membership here on DV and you could pay for it for them.   However, if that isn't possible, then email Julie at VIP@dinarvets.com and tell her what you are wanting to accomplish.   I'm sure she can work something out that will allow you to do this for your other family members.    Good luck.    

• Upvote 2

Oh my - that's a tall order there.  I am trained to my litter box.  And CAGE?   Yikes - I don't do CAGES!    That's totally inhumane.   My humans let me have run of the house - you see, I pretty much run this place around here.   There's no boundaries, and I behave very well.   Well, I do like to get under the blanket and play with toes.  Or hide under the sofa and jump out and grab ankles - my favorite!      But no blouses, I'm a gentleman.  And I would never chew on cords, although I've heard that some of my cousins will do that.   So uncouth of them!    

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, paperboy said:

And I would never chew on cords

Yes. That is what is called a fried ferret. (If you are talking about an AC cord)

Side note: We had a german shepard that chewed through lamp cords. Nothing ever happened to that dog.  

I was 3 and decided to try it. Knocked me clear across the room. Mom came in after hearing the noise and asked what happened.

I said in my 3 year old voice. Hands dirty. My hands and mouth had burn marks all over.

Some might say I had shock treatment at an early age and it is why I am the way I am. 

Carry on. 

• Upvote 5