Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar Is Deteriorating In Front Of The Dinar !

HowieC

well  dang  , sandfly  ,   popped  that  bubble  right quick like !    :o   ....  but   I know  what you are meaning ,  when the sources  say  a move  against the dollar ,  in the past  the sources   see  1180.  too  1150.   a  huge    move  ....    now  they have  , or will have  a lot more  security  in the region , { although they will have  the occasional  dumb ass , blow  themselves  up  }   it is  more  stable  now ...  sooo   really would be  nice  too see  1 or 2 more articles ,  where  the  dinar values  get  over  the  000.000  mark into  the  1 penny   too 10 cents  zone !     

• Upvote 3

Why would they give a heads up on this huge increase?

I really want this to RV and big, but i can't see them working this way.

If they want to remove as much dinar from general circulation before an RV then this broadcast would have the opposite effect? 

Confused!!:unsure:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, outlawclg said:

I will be interested to see how significant significant is.

To know that you first have to know what "is" is.

Misinformation for pumpers? Rumor mill gone wild? I need to read less watch even less and sleep more. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Wondering if that publication is the equivalent of our Enquire magazine in Iraq? 

HAHAHA!! Exactly what I was thinking. Been here to long to get excited. Show me a source that is creditable and I may try to find the combination to the safe. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Laid Back said:

This is how I see it.

The liberation of Mosul will bring security and stability.... Investment is going to exponentially increase ... Economy will flourish 

Abadi and the GOI will complete the ministerial cabinet and pass important laws,

Then the CBI will pull the trigger 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

You have your finger on the Pulse of this situation, Sir !  :soon:  :salute:

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Laid Back said:

This is how I see it.

The liberation of Mosul will bring security and stability.... Investment is going to exponentially increase ... Economy will flourish 

Abadi and the GOI will complete the ministerial cabinet and pass important laws,

Then the CBI will pull the trigger 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

In your--or anyone's--opinion, how long do you think these things you listed will take? How long till trigger pull? 

On 10/23/2016 at 1:38 PM, HowieC said:

Coinciding with the victories of our security forces in Mosul. The Central Bank raised the dinar against the dollar

Central Bank officials confirmed yesterday that the Iraqi dinar price final price us dollar coinciding with victories of our security forces are advancing towards the liberation of the city of Mosul, the source said in a press statement singled out by the news that the Central Bank decided to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar financial mechanisms within its own policies stating that those mechanisms are subject to the principle of supply and demand in the domestic market. The source said the Iraqi dinar during the coming few days will witness a significant rise in the price of the US dollar.

Site Editor: 2016-10-23

http://iraaqi.com/news.php?id=25808&news=1#.WA0djI-cHIV

Howie C: A post worthy of the almighty Adam and or Yota. Three snaps up in a Z formation for you.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, climber7 said:

In your--or anyone's--opinion, how long do you think these things you listed will take? How long till trigger pull? 

"To pull the trigger" is anyone's guess climber7 but what I can see and perceive is that Abadi has come good on pretty much all his mandates and wants to propel Iraq to the international community and also bring prosperity to his people. The IMF and WB have given Iraq a time frame to complete many tasks in order to receive millions in loans and it seems like they are saving the best for last. 

Facts;

We know the Dinar is under valued and is being forcibly kept there by the powers that be.

A new seated and somewhat reliable government is being put into place.

The banking system is being overhauled and redefined, why?

Some of the profits from oil are to be distributed to the people, it's in the constitution, HCL is in the 2017 budget.

A new monetary system is being put into place, why? 

Major international companies are setting up shop there, which will spin off many smaller operations.

Lets not forget the vast wealth below its sands, tapped, and un tapped. 

Note count is being reduced.

Everything is being set up for something, and that something is for profit. 

Their are more reasons my friend, but the most important is Iraq has a unique scenario, and all these years of war, tyranny, and theft by the former regime is now being replaced by democracy and a life for all Iraqis and this unique scenario is what make me believe after all these years, we are close. Me personally, I like the beginning of 2017, I might be wrong but those are my :twocents:

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

"To pull the trigger" is anyone's guess climber7 but what I can see and perceive is that Abadi has come good on pretty much all his mandates and wants to propel Iraq to the international community and also bring prosperity to his people. The IMF and WB have given Iraq a time frame to complete many tasks in order to receive millions in loans and it seems like they are saving the best for last. 

Facts;

We know the Dinar is under valued and is being forcibly kept there by the powers that be.

A new seated and somewhat reliable government is being put into place.

The banking system is being overhauled and redefined, why?

Some of the profits from oil are to be distributed to the people, it's in the constitution, HCL is in the 2017 budget.

A new monetary system is being put into place, why? 

Major international companies are setting up shop there, which will spin off many smaller operations.

Lets not forget the vast wealth below its sands, tapped, and un tapped. 

Note count is being reduced.

Everything is being set up for something, and that something is for profit. 

Their are more reasons my friend, but the most important is Iraq has a unique scenario, and all these years of war, tyranny, and theft by the former regime is now being replaced by democracy and a life for all Iraqis and this unique scenario is what make me believe after all these years, we are close. Me personally, I like the beginning of 2017, I might be wrong but those are my :twocents:

Great summary, Wiljor!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Wiljor said:

Salud amigo :tiphat:

:salute:

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

It is getting scary because I am feeling it too.  :bravo:

The thing I am not sure about is the information being published and the timing. I caught a couple news articles that had a current date recently but information in those articles was 2 to 3 months old but also contained seemingly recent information. This leaves me to think certain issues are being scripted or orchestrated - for unknown reasons that may or may not be related to Iraq. There may also be a play on the GOI dysfunctionality in order to get the progress of key initiatives in place sprinkled among a bunch of other non related issues produced by the GOI. With the erratic breaks the Parliament has been taking, I can't help but imagine they are being "coached" on what to do and how to act. As good as things look with all the positive information, I can't help but imagine the timing is going to be shorted to circumvent the miscreants. Although early 2017 is a great projection based on the current state of affairs in the published news articles, I am anticipating a potentially shorter time frame.

ISIS booted from not only Mosul but Iraq will likely be a telling time of the economic and monetary practices as has recently been announced.  Also, the 2017 Iraqi budget is a "Peace Time Budget" and not a "War Time Budget" that also leads me to believe there are Iraqi internal and international agreements that will be exercised once Iraq is declared at peace to promote a solid and secure basis for the foreign investment to pour into Iraq. The foreign investment, in my opinion, to rebuild the war torn areas and develop Iraq's economic sectors will likely dwarf any IMF, WB, and other loans Iraq has received to date.

Oh, Yeah, I am getting a good feeling about what is going on in Iraq!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Laid Back, I enjoy reading your comments and getting a lift from your enthusiastic 'Go.,,,' comments - that often end with 'RV.'!

That being said, for personal reasons only, I truly hope you are wrong  in your analyses (despite the fact that I agree with it) regarding the process as to how the RV will enfold. I for one, hope that Iraq surprises us all-just as they always do- but in a good way this time, and that they 'pull the trigger' as early and as 'soon' as possible (this week is fine with me). I am of the opinion that the 'i's have been dotted and the t's have been crossed' behind the scene, due to the fact that the oil-and the money- appears to be flowing (i. e. the Kirkuk field that was recently re-activated and then doubled in it's output - which I believe is still going, but please correct me if I am mistaken) from Baghdad in a manner consistent with an active HCL law  My latter statement is only reflective on what I've read recently regarding Kurdistan, since I can't recall recent articles on the flow of money between Baghdad and the other regions of Iraq, which to the best of my knowledge would be even more convincing of an active HCL 'law'. 

Does anyone know the status or the result of the article I referenced above? The last week feels like 1 long day to me, so it's I overlooked the answer to my question. 

Go Iraq-

Go RV!

Go Laid Back!

• Upvote 2