Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UH OH: Texas Republicans Reporting Their Early Votes Are Being Changed To Clinton-Kaine

UH OH: Texas Republicans Reporting Their Early Votes Are Being Changed To Clinton-Kaine

Posted Tuesday, October 25th 2016 @ 11am  by Hannity.com Staff

According to at least two voters in Texas, voting machines are erroneously changing their votes from Republican to Democrat during early voting.

96.9 Kiss FM in Amarillo, Texas reports that "two voters from Canyon posted the experience they had while voting. Apparently, when these voters chose the straight Republican option, the ballot selected Clinton/Kaine instead of Trump/Pence."

The voters gave their accounts on Facebook:

Lisa Houlette
on Monday

Gary and I went to early vote today...I voted a straight Republican
ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the 
Republican Straight ticket was highlighted, however, the clinton/kaine box was also highlighted! I tried to go back and
change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of
the workers and she couldn't get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket. Be careful and double check your selections before you cast your vote! Don't hesitate to ask for help. I had to have help to get mine changed.

Shandy Clark
on Monday

Hey everyone, just a heads up! I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican. She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening. She is trying to get the word out and asked that we post and share. Just want everyone's vote to be accurate and count. Check your vote before you submit! Mary Sims-Beckham and Bradina Benson do y'all know how to report this?

Edit: this happened this morning In Arlington TX. Mon, Oct 24, 2016, which is also when I posted!

96.9 Kiss FM reports that local election officials are denying that the machines are in any way responsible for the errors:

Potter County Judge Nancy Tanner released a statement this morning. It said, “There is nothing wrong with any of the machines we use for voting. They do not flip your vote. They do not flip parties. Humans do that.” It goes on to talk about the situation in Canyon: “There was one incident in Randall County where a voter voted straight ticket and when they hit the vote button, it flipped parties…The machine was then checked and nothing was wrong with the machine.”

While Hannity.com cannot independently verify the stories, it is none-the-less a good reminder to double-check your ballot before submitting it.

• Upvote 4

Potter County Judge Nancy Tanner released a statement this morning. It said, “There is nothing wrong with any of the machines we use for voting. They do not flip your vote. They do not flip parties. Humans do that.” It goes on to talk about the situation in Canyon: “There was one incident in Randall County where a voter voted straight ticket and when they hit the vote button, it flipped parties…The machine was then checked and nothing was wrong with the machine.”

Ok, So... the machine flipped the parties... but there is nothing wrong with the machine!

Here we go!!!

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Everyone needs to video with your telephone when you are voting that way there is evidence. Everyone should do it. Pass the word

JG... I did just recently see that it may not be legal in some states.  

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

JG... I did just recently see that it may not be legal in some states.  

Yep, probably right. Anything to cover up the corruption. I can just see it now. I have a video of my vote being changed by the voting machine. ahhh, sure come with us as the cell doors close.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Absolutely right Jax...Here we GO!!!!  This judge may think we're not watching at the polls, after all that has been exposed about rigged machines who wouldn't want to make sure their vote is counted for the party they've chosen.  :o

Thanks Patrick... and welcome! :)

• Upvote 1

Texas County Switches to Paper Ballots after Software Glitch

oters line up to cast their ballots on Super Tuesday March 1, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas.
Ron Jenkins/Getty Images

by LOGAN CHURCHWELL25 Oct 20161517

Chambers County election officials have executed an emergency protocol to remove all electronic voting machines available during early voting until a software update can be completed to correct problems experienced by straight-ticket voters.

Chambers County Clerk Heather Hawthorne told Breitbart Texas Tuesday morning that all electronic voting was temporarily halted until her office completes a “software update” on ES&S machines that otherwise “omit one race” when a straight ticket option is selected for either major party. The Texas 14th Court of Appeals race was reported to be the contest in which voters commonly experienced the glitch.

Hawthorne explained that she expects the technical difficulties to be completely addressed by end of business Tuesday. In the interim, regular paper ballots will be used. The county clerk told Breitbart Texas that before the machines were pulled, poll workers were instructed to alert voters to the glitch and double-check their selections.

Chambers County sits east of Texas’ largest county, Harris, and serves roughly 26,000 registered voters. Hawthorne noted that since polls opened on Monday, only one voter did not have proper photo identification and was required to complete an affidavit to cast a regular ballot. Breitbart Texas recently reported a similar trend in neighboring Harris County where less than 10 out of more than 67,000 ballots cast lacked ID.

• Upvote 1

By Elizabeth Clarkson
September 07, 2016

It's 2016 and the county is facing one of the most contentious and in some ways historical elections in our history. The first woman could be elected president. Her opponent is a businessman with no political experience whose own surrogates describe his ascendancy to the Republican nomination as a “hostile takeover” of the GOP. The stakes are high, and the heated and unprecedented talk of “rigged” elections only adds to the sense that we are in unchartered territory.

NBC News recently reported that Donald Trump believes “Hillarious Clinton couldn't win in Pennsylvania unless she cheats.” While there is no proof that Clinton herself would “cheat,” as Trump insinuates, analysis of recent public voting data shows me -- and other statisticians -- that we may already have crossed over into the dark arts of ballot box tampering that Trump fears will happen in 2016.

Most people assume that electronic voting machines make voting more efficient, safer and more accurate. They certainly make vote counting faster. But the disquieting reality is that they also can be easily hacked, leaving our voting system more vulnerable than the DNC’s emails.

Electronic voting machine manipulation can bring election fraud into realms of undetectibility previously undreamed of. If a clever programmer were to insert malicious code in the right place in the tabulation software, he or she could flip a minimum number of votes but spread over a maximum number of polling stations. This could achieve a win for their preferred candidate with the tampering being impossible to detect without an expensive and extensive audit of the results. All too often, such audits are not even possible thanks to electronic machines with no paper trail whatsoever.

There is evidence suggesting that this has already happened. While this notion might seem crazy, it is not. I’m a PhD statistician and am certified as a quality engineer by the American Society for Quality [Control]. Getting an accurate vote count does not require rocket science-level math. The security and integrity of the voting process is compromised for every citizen who is asked to accept someone else’s word that the vote count is accurate. Yes, that is the situation across this country except in the few U.S. counties, mostly rural, that require a hand count of paper ballots. 

As a preemptive defense to cheating, Trump and Gov. Mike Pence have been saying that poll watchers would be a good idea to deter voter fraud. The problem is that poll watchers can only catch voter fraud -- individuals attempting to vote twice at the same location. Voter fraud, however, is not much of a problem in America. Fixation on voter fraud distracts from the real crime of election fraud.

If Trump sincerely wants to support the integrity of our elections, he should instead encourage his supporters to conduct exit polls. These are the surveys conducted by local volunteers who are basically auditing their own or a nearby polling location. Such polls would be particularly valuable in states like Georgia, South Carolina and Louisiana, where citizens must vote electronically on machines that lack a paper trail. Locations without paper trails show the most blatant statistical evidence of fraud.

Exit polls are the reason that I believe the primaries were rigged for Clinton. I’ve expressed my thoughts about that in my blog post “The Theater Is on Fire.”

Exit polls are not difficult or expensive to run but they do require some dedicated individuals to do the work. Trump supporters could do so (as could Clinton supporters or anyone else).  Then, no matter the outcome, they would have evidence they themselves collected to decide whether there was a fair count.

However, the best way to maintain the integrity of elections is the old-fashioned way.

In a paper titled “What Constitutes an Election Audit,” election fraud investigator Richard Hayes Phillips put it this way: “In my judgment, the solution is this: paper ballots, counted by hand, in full public view, at the polling place, on Election Night, no matter how long it takes.”

Phillips conducted an audit of Ohio 2004 voting records and concluded that the election had been stolen on behalf of George W. Bush. Unfortunately, Phillips didn’t get access to those records until 2006 and then spent three years auditing them. Nothing changed. Having been stymied in my own quest for access to voting records in Sedgwick County, Kansas, since the 2012 election, I am in complete agreement with Dr. Phillips – the best solution is voter-marked paper ballots, counted by hand, in full public view.

My conviction that our voting process has been subject to widespread corruption is based on statistical analyses, my own and that of others. I cannot expect non-statisticians to be as convinced as I am because the analyses require some complex math. But it shouldn’t require a PhD in statistics to spot a phony count. Faith in our voting system should not be based on a process that requires expert analysis to make a judgment about its honesty.

An untrustworthy election system is a time bomb. As Mychal Denzel Smith said in his memoir, “Invisible Man, Got the Whole World Watching,” while discussing the 2015 Baltimore riots: “We picked up the bricks because the ballots weren’t strong enough.” Let’s work together this election to make sure they are fair and just.

• Upvote 2

“In my judgment, the solution is this: paper ballots, counted by hand, in full public view, at the polling place, on Election Night, no matter how long it takes.”

NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!  Sounds like it could be a nice "party"!

• Upvote 3

***///

...and dip the Voters' finger in permanent dye like an Iraqi to avoid all this multiple-vote fraud, too.

Here in Florida the snow birds vote in their home states then come down here and vote again .

We've seen interviews where they're actually laughing about it...

while standing in front of their klinton signs.

Apparently a 5-year Federal prison stint doesn't seem to phase these blue-hair felons here at all...<_<

• Upvote 5

On 10/26/2016 at 7:04 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

...and dip the Voters' finger in permanent dye like an Iraqi to avoid all this multiple-vote fraud, too.

Here in Florida the snow birds vote in their home states then come down here and vote again .

We've seen interviews where they're actually laughing about it...

while standing in front of their klinton signs.

Apparently a 5-year Federal prison stint doesn't seem to phase these blue-hair felons here at all...<_<

For demócrats, they get the same punishment as Hillarious

Little to none.

• Upvote 1