Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary legislation is a draft oil and gas law in the House of Representatives as difficult

yota691

10229.jpg
arrow2.gif  
separator.gif

Economy News / special

I went back to the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary legislation draft oil and gas law in the House of Representatives as difficult without access agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The committee member said Awad al-Awadi, in an interview for "Economy News", "Our Committee has a work schedule for follow-up and control, as well as legislation that some oil and energy special laws, expressing deep regret lingering problems that led to the obstruction of the work of parliamentary committees, including the Committee on Energy.

Among al-Awadi, that without an agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan region and the oil-producing provinces, "the enactment of the oil and gas law is very difficult", so it need a political agreement for the legislation there must be an agreement between all the parties and after the enactment of the Act.

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary called on the eighteenth of February, the governments in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region to initiate a serious dialogue about the oil and gas law.

AJ   

Views 6   Date Added 25/10/2016 - 12:28   Last updated 25/10/2016 - 13:51   No. Content 5564
  • Upvote 6

First,  hot diggity dog, the HCL is alive again. Second: Why are they waiting till 2/18/17 to initiate their serious dialogue about the oil and gas law ? I know they have the war to kick ISIS outa Iraq, nut can't they start discussions say in November? December? Maybe use 02/18/17 as a deadline to have the details of the HCL worked out to everyone's agreement.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

First,  hot diggity dog, the HCL is alive again. Second: Why are they waiting till 2/18/17 to initiate their serious dialogue about the oil and gas law ? I know they have the war to kick ISIS outa Iraq, nut can't they start discussions say in November? December? Maybe use 02/18/17 as a deadline to have the details of the HCL worked out to everyone's agreement.

Although plausible the article is referring to February 18, 2017, this article may be from very late last year or very early this year and is being published (or republished) now.  I caught a couple other articles that had a current date in the last couple months but contained older information indicating things to come that had already happened or things that were subsequently changed and rendered that part of the article inaccurate.  If you look at what is highlighted in red in the article, there are a fairly significant number of current articles to strongly suggest the oil and gas law is very amenable to a variety of different Iraqi elements.  I think we are seeing the very positive outcomes now of the "serious oil and gas law" talks with Kurdistan.

What is somewhat difficult in this stage is to parse the news article information to discern what is presently relevant and what may be a republishing of old information to throw folks off for whatever reason.  Like an impending RV!!!  woohoo!!!  All in all, I think the RV will pop early rather than later to short the miscreants and so these articles may be intended to lead them to think the event is down the road and they have more time.  Just my opinion, of course, and, by all means, I am not pumping!

:o          :D          :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7