Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 10-26-2016

TexasGranny

So. Adam, when do we expect to hear if the Packers are going to get a running back? If so, how long do you think before the Packers can take the weight off Rogers' throwing game. So they beat the Bears using a wideout. A "W" is a "W" but using a wide receiver as a running back? C'mon, man. We haven't grilled the Packers in a while so I figured I'd throw that out there.

LOL. Back to my banishment corner and trolling "Mean While in Canada."

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam, is there any truth that the CBI needs to stop using multiple currencies by the end of the year.  Seems unrealistic to me but I read it on this site.  You probably know where but since you let just about everyone post, including me, Thank You, I wanted to ask you.

• Upvote 1

Adam,  Help me understand why this is taking so long.  You said that they were waiting for Oil to go back above $50 a barrel.  It was way above that about 3 years ago.  Why didn't they do it then?  Don't they want better for their people?  Don't they themselves want to be better off, if not just plain richer?  I know they are like a bunch of kids arguing over who has the better marbles, or more marbles, but isn't it time to just do it?  I would think that the people there would be storming the gates to get them to make some change to their lives.  Or, do they really just like using our American dollars for everything?  Thanks for all you do for all of us.  

GO CUBS!

Oh Great MajaMontana - please pardon the intrusion into the IQD Update, but I have a question about a comment/site you mentioned a year or so ago about wagers on political outcomes (among other things).

I realize this is not in anyway an endorsement of yours, and I have heard from many sources over the years that these types of sites are often quite accurate in predicting outcomes (based in part by wagers placed) of sports as well as political outcomes.

As I recall a year or so ago a $50 wager on Trump would possibly return $2000? I am curious to know the name of the site again, and if perhaps you have any idea what the same $50 wager would return if placed today?

I am most appreciative of your kind response. May all of your travels find you with compatible power sources and accessible hi-speed WiFi! :D  

• Upvote 5

Hi Adam, I have a few thoughts. 1 Mosul looks like it's going pretty well, not perfect ( they lost 1 small town ) but good. 2 Oil is staying just a little over $50, not great but still on a slow but steady upswing. 3 Abadi seams to be slowing getting more of his technocrats into the cabinet (3 VPs  gone he didn't want) . 4 You were formerly looking positive for an OcT RV , now it's looking more like Dec, maybe Jan. 5 Hoping you would be having a combo deal on a 3 or 5 month & Name Reserve deal. What's your thoughts. Am I looking at these points  right  or  too much pie in my eye? Thanks again

Just popped in to say I appreciate all what you and the mods do for us here, oh, and by the way, the Iraqi government said that the HCL is in the 2017 budget and we have already had the 1st reading of that budget. Do you think the HCL will be passed along with the 2017 budget and be published at the same time? 

• Upvote 1

hello adam i know you made a prediction of oct. but that looks like it is gone i have been waiting to join your VIP till last miniute because of finanical reasons i cant afford a lifetime membership. i was wondering if a person signed up and it didnt happen in the three months could the person sign up for a discounted rate. or will you be offering a post rv VIP membership it is just things are tight

Hi Boss,

With all the positive things going on in Iraq, like the HCL, the 2017 Budget. There is also the fact that oil is above $50.00 a barrel and likely to make a slow comeback. There is also the fact that relative calm has finally taken hold in southern Iraq including Baghdad.

On the negative side, there is the campaign to take out ISIS in Northern Iraq. Mosul is the big hot spot along with some other smaller towns. The Generals say things are going as planned and some of the ISIS  leaders are on the run, more than likely to Syria. It looks like the fight for Mosul and northern areas may not be complete till November or Dec.

My question is: Did you have knowledge of the Mosul operation in August thinking an early end would possibly prompt an RV in Oct?

It seem that every time it we get to a certain point it is like taking one step forward and taking two steps back. I strongly feel that the battle for Mosul and parts of the north are the final piece to this huge puzzle. I believe that God's plan is near fruition and that the RV will not be to far behind. I say Jan 2017 will be the end.

Dave AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic