Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sex, lies and Berlusconi: 23 face charges for lying under oath in bunga bunga trial

umbertino

An Italian judge on Wednesday sent 'Ruby the heart stealer' and 22 others for trial on charges of lying under oath after being bribed to protect former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

19 October 2016
15:56 CEST+02:00

'Ruby', an exotic dancer of Moroccan origin whose real name is Karima El Mahroug, was at the centre of the scandal over Berlusconi's notorious 'Bunga Bunga' sex parties.

A decision on whether Berlusconi, 80, will face trial in the case was postponed as the billionaire tycoon did not attend pre-trial hearings, citing health concerns following open-heart surgery in June.

Also sent for trial by judge Laura Marchiondelli was lawmaker Mariarosaria Rossi, a senator for the tycoon's Forza Italia party.

Prosecutors suspect Berlusconi bought the silence of the young women who attended his 'exotic parties' by giving them cash, jewellery and even properties worth millions of euros.

Evidence presented in his trial for having sex with Ruby when she was under age indicated that he gave her gifts worth seven million euros ($7.8 million).

She testified in that trial that she had not had sex with the tycoon, claiming she had lied when she was recorded on a wiretap telling friends that she had.

Berlusconi was initially convicted of the charge but acquitted on appeal, the judge accepting that he had not known Ruby was a minor at the time of their encounter.

https://www.thelocal.it/20161019/judge-sends-23-for-trial-in-sex-lies-and-berlusconi-case

Sex, lies and Berlusconi: 23 face charges for lying under oath in bunga bunga trial
Silvio Berlusconi (L) and 'Ruby', Karima El Mahroug. Photos: FILIPPO MONTEFORTE GIUSEPPE ARESU / AFP FILES / AFP

7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Oh my! Ruby is beautiful!

Are you serious or just joking? I know everyone 's got their own taste..

I personally don't deem her so beautiful....Of course for a man his age ( now he's 80..at the time of the story he was about 72 or 73) ...every lady 20 or more years younger than he is....is super-beautiful .... I believe she's about 45 years or more younger than him

His current fiancee' ( official one) is 31

16 hours ago, umbertino said:

Are you serious or just joking? I know everyone 's got their own taste..

I personally don't deem her so beautiful....Of course for a man his age ( now he's 80..at the time of the story he was about 72 or 73) ...every lady 20 or more years younger than he is....is super-beautiful .... I believe she's about 45 years or more younger than him

His current fiancee' ( official one) is 31

Seriously beautiful!

also look up a newscaster on HLN her name is Robin Mead!

both are just absolute knock outs!

and I used to be a an aficionado of Blonds.

oh well we all change as we age!

i am 57 now so I guess the 30 to 40 women look good to me!

just a dirty old man I guess! :eyebrows:

Edited by Muleslayer
Fleshing out my comments!
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Seriously beautiful!

also look up a newscaster on HLN her name is Robin Mead!

both are just absolute knock outs!

and I used to be a an aficionado of Blonds.

oh well we all change as we age!

i am 57 now so I guess the 30 to 40 women look good to me!

just a dirty old man I guess! :eyebrows:

Hello Muleslayer....Grazie for replying.....You're 57  you say? You're young!  I'm 59 heading towards 60....Hmmm...That's ok ( I guess....)

You're an aficionado of blonds..I respect that ( of course)....

I ' m not....I like mostly ebony women

Again about Ruby ( The heart-stealer ..and not only....)...I understand her curves can be enticing ( that's obvious) but myself being old-style..I've got to like the face ( that's most important to me as for looks) of a woman  too .... which I don't (hers) .

Edited by umbertino