Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 October 2016

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Indraman said:

Did you have this same disgust and attitude with Al Gore in 2000? Just want to make sure everything is consistent here and wouldn't want you to give the rest of us the impression that this has happened in the past, and not just Trump.

Indy

For those who haven't had their cup of "Morning Joe" here is a recap of the hypocrisy by the LEFT over Trump's response about not "certifying" the election results before seeing the outcome...talk about a bunch of whiny, hypocritical babies. Man, people in this country have selective memories, especially if you are on the LEFT.

https://youtu.be/yDTPXFfX9uQ

Indy

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Indraman said:

Did you have this same disgust and attitude with Al Gore in 2000? Just want to make sure everything is consistent here and wouldn't want you to give the rest of us the impression that this has happened in the past, and not just Trump.

Indy

Yup. If it was good for the goose it should be good for the gander. Particularly in light of video proof that Hilary's staff,  and therefore Hilary herself, paid union members/reps $1,500 to go and initiate violence at Trump rallies. Plus both of Hillarious's campaign directors rigging the primary elections against Sanders and now Trump, via special favors and cash. Stuff less than this forced Nixon to resign. Not just encouraging thug like behavior, but actually paying gang members to start fights at Trump rallies. Is the DNC now going to pay for the police cars, businesses, and private property that were destroyed after the " just doin business for the neighborhood" got got. Just askin, cuz they should.

• Upvote 8

15 hours ago, Indraman said:

For those who haven't had their cup of "Morning Joe" here is a recap of the hypocrisy by the LEFT over Trump's response about not "certifying" the election results before seeing the outcome...talk about a bunch of whiny, hypocritical babies. Man, people in this country have selective memories, especially if you are on the LEFT.

https://youtu.be/yDTPXFfX9uQ

Indy

Some people forgot it was The Republicans that rose abolishionism to the point that the Civil War ended up having to be fought in order to end slavery in this country. Not the Democrats. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Some people forgot it was The Republicans that rose abolishionism to the point that the Civil War ended up having to be fought in order to end slavery in this country. Not the Democrats. 

Republicans sound like they got it all together......It's amazing they have ever been voted out of the White House.  I mean if people have always done so well under Republicans, then why would they vote them out......It's a Mystery.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Republicans sound like they got it all together......It's amazing they have ever been voted out of the White House.  I mean if people have always done so well under Republicans, then why would they vote them out......It's a Mystery.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

That is simply how politics in a free Republic society works. History shows that world events, geo politics, and technologies change regularly in a republic so why shouldn't the political representatives change too. Case in point, this country and the world saw a great economic revival when JFK, a Democrat cut corporate and personal income taxes for the U.S. citizens. Now, 56 year later when the economics strongly suggest that such a move will be needed again, the topic is demeaned and ridiculed because a Republican candidate proposed it. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That is simply how politics in a free Republic society works. History shows that world events, geo politics, and technologies change regularly in a republic so why shouldn't the political representatives change too. Case in point, this country and the world saw a great economic revival when JFK, a Democrat cut corporate and personal income taxes for the U.S. citizens. Now, 56 year later when the economics strongly suggest that such a move will be needed again, the topic is demeaned and ridiculed because a Republican candidate proposed it. 

Actually, I prefer to think arm-chair quarterbacks are now more vocal than ever because of the convenience and ease of social media.  People love a good drama and every person from tards to mensa are giving their opinions....except most actually believe their opinions should be considered gospel.  Me, you and everybody else....guilty as charged.  The veil of self perceived intellectual honesty doesn't necessarily make something true.  As always, just my gospel opinion.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually, I prefer to think arm-chair quarterbacks are now more vocal than ever because of the convenience and ease of social media.  People love a good drama and every person from tards to mensa are giving their opinions....except most actually believe their opinions should be considered gospel.  Me, you and everybody else....guilty as charged.  The veil of self perceived intellectual honesty doesn't necessarily make something true.  As always, just my gospel opinion.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Conveniently, you left out the word "Objective"... so yes, the default becomes subjective (yup, guilty as charged)... veiled, or self-perceived opinion... most times rooted in emotion.  But OBJECTIVE intellectual honesty is ALWAYS true.... never veiled, simply self-evident.  Recognize and respect the difference... and make a choice... subjective, or objective.  Simple.  Clarity.

• Upvote 5

Shabibilicious, I hate to be so cynical but drinding it all down to the baser element of our society it seems to me about three words....'where's my check?'

We have allowed ourselves to accept the situation because we're more in tune with Survivor, Kardasians, Gaga, 50 Shades....and so much other drivel. More people get their main source of news on social media sites than mainstream news sites...neither is good but mainstream relies (usually) on (SOME) actual facts.

As Pogo (remember him?) one said, "We have seen the enemy and it is us."

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Shabibilicious, I hate to be so cynical but drinding it all down to the baser element of our society it seems to me about three words....'where's my check?'

We have allowed ourselves to accept the situation because we're more in tune with Survivor, Kardasians, Gaga, 50 Shades....and so much other drivel. More people get their main source of news on social media sites than mainstream news sites...neither is good but mainstream relies (usually) on (SOME) actual facts.

As Pogo (remember him?) one said, "We have seen the enemy and it is us."

Don't forget........Emmy winner, The Apprentice.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Conveniently, you left out the word "Objective"... so yes, the default becomes subjective (yup, guilty as charged)... veiled, or self-perceived opinion... most times rooted in emotion.  But OBJECTIVE intellectual honesty is ALWAYS true.... never veiled, simply self-evident.  Recognize and respect the difference... and make a choice... subjective, or objective.  Simple.  Clarity.

I left it out for a purpose, not for convenience........I don't believe most people understand the definition of "Objective".....and there's no point furthering the confusion of those already confused.  :D 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

That's it Shabby, it's one thing to rant against Republicans, Independents, Democrats (JFK was one) , "tards", mensa ( is that like a Yiddish thing ). WTF do you have against Armchair Quarterbacks you Lazy-boy  .... I cannot go on. Well ... yeah ... I can. You funny, sometimes. I want to have a post RV meal with you, and witnesses willing to testify on my behalf.  Oh a serious note ... F sharp ... we should meet for a RV dinner, Dinarvetland dinners at a regional time zone restaurant with good food. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I think it is because lazy people like free stuff. 

• Upvote 3

Hello All,

Just a honest answer to a honest question.

After 13 years of waiting, hoping, reading this site and trying to be reasonable and believe what I am reading, Please give me a honest reasonable answer if this is ever going to be a blessing. Hell I would settle for .05, ..10 on the dinar. Just saying.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

flboy a long long time follower.

Thanks

God Bless America.

• Upvote 1

Flboy,

Totally understand your concerns. I believe this is a once in a lifetime investment that could be in our lifetimes, or it could not.

Reading the tea leaves in Iraq is like reading an oil pit...things get very murky from time to time and as a result, I think it is very difficult to predict the exact steps that needs to occur.

I have been following this since 2010 and have seen so-called gurus come and go. I believe there are bits and pieces of truth in each person's view on the situation, and for me, it has been sort of like building a puzzle picture as you find puzzle pieces here and there.

But in any case, the picture that I can see now is the best picture that we have seen in a long time. I will argue that there was possibly one previous time that might have been close, which was when Shabbi was at CBI, ISIS was no where to be found, and the political climate was fairly stable. But then as you know, everything went south and Iraq has been working its way out of the tar-pit ever since.

Where i think we stand today can probably be summed up best by multiple people on this site...LaidBack has put down a pretty good list, with onr of the most important items being identified by Adam, the HCL. Let me summarize what I think the list should be, with no particular importance in order:

1. Security and stability--includes the removal of ISIS from Iraq, or at least the impression ISIS is no longer a threat.

2. Political stability--requires fully formed GOV with all figure heads filled and not held by proxy, including Judiciary and other branches of the GOV.

3. Corruption stability--all known offenders removed from power and positions filled by people whoare not political appointees but instead technocrats.

4. HCL--this would be probably one of the biggest political agreements that is necessary to move Iraq forward so that the new found wealth and economic well-being will be had by every Iraqi citizen.

5. Territories and region stability--requires full agreement in territorial areas to be held and controlled by the three factions--Hurds, Sunni, and Shia. (I could probably make the argument that this is the least important items on this list, as long as political and security stability provided a path forward to the realization of this item).

6. IMF/WB/USA agreements--although many have made great arguments for Iraq being sovereign in this process, I believe there are other external forces at work here, and in my mind makes the final decision point the most difficult to pin-point.

Indy

• Upvote 6

On 10/21/2016 at 4:22 PM, new york kevin said:

That's it Shabby, it's one thing to rant against Republicans, Independents, Democrats (JFK was one) , "tards", mensa ( is that like a Yiddish thing ). WTF do you have against Armchair Quarterbacks you Lazy-boy  .... I cannot go on. Well ... yeah ... I can. You funny, sometimes. I want to have a post RV meal with you, and witnesses willing to testify on my behalf.  Oh a serious note ... F sharp ... we should meet for a RV dinner, Dinarvetland dinners at a regional time zone restaurant with good food. 

I'm down with that, kevin......sounds like a hoot.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Flboy,

Just sit tight.  It is extremely frustrating, I'm with you, heck we are all with you  on that one !!!  But you, at least, somehow came to know about this little thing called dinar.  You bought a few with the hopes that it would increase in value someday.  So now we wait but as frustrating as it is remember that you are sitting in a good spot.  You haven't lost anything be waiting.  Not that I am thankful for the wait but I do think that I have matured over the years. ( Real story, several years ago, there was a huge tax break on airplanes.  Yeah, I thought about ordering one banked on the thought the RV was at hand !!) So glad I didn't !!! I would still be paying for that one.  I think I would have used that increase less wisely years ago.  Sorta "easy come, easy go".  The "wait" and all that comes with it has helped in many ways, I believe.

• Upvote 1