Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 October 2016

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Well let me set one thing straight... nobody is giving me dates or rates. I talk to people that are far more connected to the inside workings of Iraq than I myself am, and I'll be blunt - there's been times that they flat out told me "Adam nothing is moving right now." 

Thats not the vibe right now. I'm not changing my name back to "Buzzy" yet, but I'm returning to cautiously optimistic that we will see some major announcements that will either include the HCL or will be obvious openers for the HCL. 

Now please don't compare me to a politician ever again :lol: we are supposed to be friends here!

:D 

Fair enough, thank you;)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I should clarify one more thing - I think Chris Wallace, in spite of my criticism, I think he did a much better job than the previous "moderators". He earned a couple respect points from me tonight. 

Agreed, though the bar had been set so low that it could be mistaken for a line in the sand... 

Hope you have time to cut out budget man between sandwiches B)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, DWitte said:

Yeah, I think we should all be "Patriots" here.

Adam for President.

Of Iraq!!!

Then you can tell the PM what to do.  Like RV

I'd like to take my RV (recreational vehicle) and RV (money) on a vacation together. 

And DT ( or Shabs) for Vice-Presidents...And Sandfly for Foreign Minister ( He knows Diplomacy)

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, umbertino said:

And DT ( or Shabs) for Vice-Presidents...And Sandfly for Foreign Minister ( He knows Diplomacy)

I prefer a position a little more daunting such as.......American Ambassador to Belize.  :eyebrows:

Wet-Willys-Belize-6.jpg

And you, umbertino could be the American Ambassador to Italy......or more likely, the Italian Ambassador to America.  :D

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

And you, umbertino could be the American Ambassador to Italy......or more likely, the Italian Ambassador to America.  :D

End Quote

That's kind of you to say ....And I solemnly promise to give it a thought...

Hey ..I might consider both positions that you suggested actually....I have a lot of time anyway....Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with you on that one, Adam, Chris did a good job.

He missed a few points like when the discussion was about Hillarious's emails. Its like the questions vanished and no real answers was given.

From time to time, I had the impression of being in a court room. .... U'll all keep quiet or I will empty the room .....

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

I find it TOTALLY unbelievable that Trump said he would NOT accept the election results on Nov. 8th!  He will keep us in suspense!

Donald, please do us ALL a favor and just DISAPPEAR, right NOW!!!!!

:facepalm2::mad::rolleyes::trash2:

Did you have this same disgust and attitude with Al Gore in 2000? Just want to make sure everything is consistent here and wouldn't want you to give the rest of us the impression that this has happened in the past, and not just Trump.

Indy

• Upvote 13

47 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

I find it TOTALLY unbelievable that Trump said he would NOT accept the election results on Nov. 8th!  He will keep us in suspense!

Donald, please do us ALL a favor and just DISAPPEAR, right NOW!!!!!

:facepalm2::mad::rolleyes::trash2:

No, Candy... that is not what he said.  He said, NOW, he would not say he would accept the results.  Why would anyone say in advance that they would accept a loss, if questionable... especially in this election where fraud is already in question?  Why give any potential cheating a free pass... which would also be encouraging and enabling such behavior?  He reserves the right, as does any other candidate, to see it through to the end before accepting, conceding, or contesting.  That's just very good judgement. 

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

:lol: WOW this thread turned into a riot!

ok - I'm on a roll here with forgetting my laptop charger only a few weeks ago and now I missed the last boat/plane back to my hotel this afternoon, so I'm stuck posting from my phone. 

I bet a few of you can guess where I am based on that statement... if you can, please keep it to yourself or take it to the appropriate forum section (COUGH! osi COUGH!!) ahem... sorry about that, sometimes my throat tickles when I get excited...

...and I'm not excited about missing my plane, I'll tell you that much!

Im going to do my best to break down some news tomorrow, but for now with very limited posting access this will be brief. 

Ive been watching the efforts to take back Mosul. (It's all over the news). I'm hearing VERY good things from my contacts in Iraq, backing up the positive stuff we are all seeing in regards to the fight against isis. I like it. 

Also good news is hearing about parliament continuing to hold timely sessions. Next stop... hcl? Let's hope so!

Ill also get the weekly questions in tomorrow. 

At the end of the day, though... no hcl, no rv. 

:shrug: 

talk to you all tomorrow!

Hope you are not stuck at the Lazy Lizard. Took me 4 days to get out of there once.

9 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Agreed, though the bar had been set so low that it could be mistaken for a line in the sand... 

Hope you have time to cut out budget man between sandwiches B)

Sadly the Budget Man is no longer with us... the last time I asked for him, I was informed that he had some mental issues and was taken to a mental institution or something.

I guess with food that good and prices that low, he had to be nuts!

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Sadly the Budget Man is no longer with us... the last time I asked for him, I was informed that he had some mental issues and was taken to a mental institution or something.

adam are You going To do the weekly chat today ?

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Probably the Russians behind it...Just sayin' :D

I remain solidly behind someone who refuses to release their taxes AND is smart enough to take full advantage of the US tax code. If you are not smart enough (or surround yourself with people who are) to plan and take full advantage of the complex US tax code (all 74,000+ pages) then you deserve to pay them. Thank you :tiphat:

And what kind of idiot (leader?) broadcasts their intentions to their opponents prior to the event? :shrug:

Do the Broncos send their play book (and order to be played) to all of the other teams before the season starts? :goodnews:

I must have missed something? With the US now having in the area of 5,000 troops on the ground, when exactly did Obama negotiate the "Status of Forces Agreement"? :unsure:

May the best man win...:facepalm3:

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Probably the Russians behind it...Just sayin' :D

I remain solidly behind someone who refuses to release their taxes AND is smart enough to take full advantage of the US tax code. If you are not smart enough (or surround yourself with people who are) to plan and take full advantage of the complex US tax code (all 74,000+ pages) then you deserve to pay them. Thank you :tiphat:

And what kind of idiot (leader?) broadcasts their intentions to their opponents prior to the event? :shrug:

Do the Broncos send their play book (and order to be played) to all of the other teams before the season starts? :goodnews:

I must have missed something? With the US now having in the area of 5,000 troops on the ground, when exactly did Obama negotiate the "Status of Forces Agreement"? :unsure:

May the best man win...:facepalm3:

I will have to agree with you 100% here!!  So much more could be said about Hilterly but I don't want to get warning points or banned  :lol:

• Upvote 7

Like I mentioned a bit ago, my travel schedule played a huge role in this week's chat.

I am back with my laptop but the internet is horribly slow and I've only been able to review my emails, communications from my contacts, etc... I have nothing negative to report but I also have no RV to announce... in my opinion, there's a very simple reason: HCL. 

H.

C.

L.

Now here's the good news: we've seen more on the HCL in the last week than we saw all summer!

And THAT has me smiling :) 

Parliament is making moves - just look at the news in the News Section here at DinarVets.

The HCL (oil agreement) is once again a TOPIC... it was NOT a topic for a few months. 

Are we close? Obviously closer than a month ago, and I can't say "yep for sure this week!", but the direction is good and there are only a few things left. I'm a fundamentalist, remember? Iraq has the fundamental ability and motivation to RV, and that's something that people either understand or deny. 

I'm currently picturing the pretty colors on that stack of dinar that is in my safe, I can't wait to cash them in, and for everyone that gave up because the wait was too long... :shrug:

:)

I'm monitoring the situation, and I will email you as needed. Here's the Weekly Q's:

Botzwana Don´t know where to ask Adam this so I guess I will here.

The zim has been declared kaput right?  The notes are retired they are no longer legal tender.  So if that is the case I am wondering why you have an ad at the top of the forum to sell them? 

I won't comment on the Zim, this is a dinar site and I don't think I've ever offered any opinons on that currency. But regarding the ads, I don't control them-  they are standard Google ads. 

If they want to spend money on advertising Zim, it only helps offset the costs of running this site, and we should thank them.

(Of course, if you are a VIP member you don't get ads anyway.)

Synopsis Hi Adam, hope all is well with you.

Could you comment on [an] article [that] implies international e-commerce with Iraq is now happening with one company on a consumer retail basis.  Is this an indication Iraq is now able to exercise consumer based WTO practices with an internationally traded currency such as the IQD or could the trade be conducted in USD or other currency?  Do your sources have any input?  Could this be a (seemingly) imminent precursor to the event?

Thank You for your reply and all you and the DV team are doing for us!

Iraq is making amazing leaps in the technological department! I remember 5 or 6 years ago we were talking about ATMs being more widespread, which was important to handle the "physical cash" aspect... we're well beyond that now. Many things were preventing progress from moving quicker, but we are well beyond that and the time is coming!

jaman

omg.jpg

jaman

from a Minnesota fan

:rolleyes: 

boosterbglee  Sorry Adam,,,had to laugh!:lol:

I don't blame you, I laughed too!

coorslite21  Security.......the control of Daash, and gaining control of Mosul......what importance do you place on these events in regards to any future revaluation of the IQD?

Thanks in advance

Excellent question. I place them about medium importance, but the fact that there is great progress in the war against ISIS as of late is extremely encouraging! 
:twothumbs: 

countryroads Adam, how many years has Dinar Vets been on the internet?

2009 I think.. ? I've been involved in various groups related to this group, and done business with some of our members for much longer than that.

dinarolover  Hi adam . Everything alright ? Just wondering if the rv is going To Be for This year ? October is almost over SO NO change for tis month ? Maybe november ? Now there are cleaning up mosul is that good News for a hcl - rv ? And what about the rate what is Your opinion ?

thank You My Love hope for Great News . 💖 goooo hcl Go rv 👍 👍

I won't give a date or a rate my friend! But no matter when it happens, I'm ready for it. THAT I will promise you!

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 7