Money Money Money

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationSouth West Florida REALTOR

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:15 AM

Attached File  Sample Gift Letter.rtf   8.35KB   357 downloads

Per request

Sample Gift Letter

Posted Image Hope this helps Radar - I couldn't figure out how to attach this in a pm

FloridaChick

Time Flies! Unless You Are Waiting For Something... :~)

Time for the RV! Let it Be... Let it Be... Let it Be!
;~)

"Twenty years from now... you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do... than by the things that you did do... Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

"Like" Me On FACEBOOK ~ Florida Luxury Homes or Investors Get The Top 5 Home Deals In SWFL

#2 pourit

pourit

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

Per request

Sample Gift Letter

Posted Image Hope this helps Radar - I couldn't figure out how to attach this in a pm

FloridaChick

Two things...I don't think you have to have the receipiant sign it and I still beleive it to be wise to have it notarized. Do a few of them as you don't have to USE them if you don't want to.

#3 FloridaChick

FloridaChick

Money Money Money

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationSouth West Florida REALTOR

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

Two things...I don't think you have to have the receipiant sign it and I still beleive it to be wise to have it notarized. Do a few of them as you don't have to USE them if you don't want to.

Thank you pourit! This is good to know. I did not have a recipient sign mine - but I did have them notarized at the bank. This is a sample that someone else is using.

Cheers and Blessings and GO RV! Posted Image

FloridaChick
Time Flies! Unless You Are Waiting For Something... :~)

Time for the RV! Let it Be... Let it Be... Let it Be!
;~)

"Twenty years from now... you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do... than by the things that you did do... Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

"Like" Me On FACEBOOK ~ Florida Luxury Homes or Investors Get The Top 5 Home Deals In SWFL

#4 radar47

radar47

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:29 AM

Per request

Sample Gift Letter

FloridaChick

Thank you. It truly takes a village.................

#5 sblevine

sblevine

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:39 AM

Money Money Money

Thanks for the thread.

Question: If your giving your dinars to a company that you own outside the U.S., and not to an individual or non-profit, do you still use the term "gift" in your letter?

Thx

#6 Bull Dog

Bull Dog

• Platinum VIP
  • 513 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

I have spoken with my legal guy and Adam. You just need to gift it to your Company or Corp. which ever. Just have it notorized. That makes it legal. No more to it than that. The Dinar amount is included stating the legal exchange rate at that time. As far as ownership goes, I purchased my Dinar in Iraq. No receipts but I do have a copy of my orders if need be. That should be enough. I does not seem to be that difficult or I may just be wrong but this is how I did it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy