Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detracting attention from the RV

I have been thinking that when the RV occurs, it would obviously change a lot of bank account balances and attract much attention.  Many would ask 'how did this happen?'- and 'why didn't anyone tell me-?'.  The people in charge wouldn't want all this commotion, so the best way is to have the RV happen is under a 'bigger story'.  Tomorrow wikileaks is supposed to take down the Clintons with whatever info they have and in a few days Hurricane Matthew will be wreaking havoc in Florida or New Orleans(get to safety any of you down there).  These could be HUGE stories that take all attention from everything else and would distract from the RV.  However, if the RV does not happen by Saturday, I don't see it happening until the first of the year at the soonest.  

BTW- how do I know-?  I don't-- I have the same "intel" the "gurus" have--NONE!  Just a feeling, was bored , thought I would share this thought....Have a great night!

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, whatsfordinar? said:

I have been thinking that when the RV occurs, it would obviously change a lot of bank account balances and attract much attention.  Many would ask 'how did this happen?'- and 'why didn't anyone tell me-?'.  The people in charge wouldn't want all this commotion, so the best way is to have the RV happen is under a 'bigger story'.  Tomorrow wikileaks is supposed to take down the Clintons with whatever info they have and in a few days Hurricane Matthew will be wreaking havoc in Florida or New Orleans(get to safety any of you down there).  These could be HUGE stories that take all attention from everything else and would distract from the RV.  However, if the RV does not happen by Saturday, I don't see it happening until the first of the year at the soonest.  

BTW- how do I know-?  I don't-- I have the same "intel" the "gurus" have--NONE!  Just a feeling, was bored , thought I would share this thought....Have a great night!

:wub: Thanks for sharing, and oh how we all wish that someone could relieve us of the incessant plague known as,"the Clinton's",  but somehow I just don't see that happening. In fact If I had a dollar for every time that someone claimed to be able to bring them down I wouldn't need an RV. :wub: 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: Thanks for sharing, and oh how we all wish that someone could relieve us of the incessant plague known as,"the Clinton's",  but somehow I just don't see that happening. In fact If I had a dollar for every time that someone claimed to be able to bring them down I wouldn't need an RV. :wub: 

I wish you were wrong.... Unfortunately she will probably win. In doing so, my daughter and your lady grace's America will be much different than the one we served. Semper Fi. 

• Upvote 6

The Wikileaks release was a bust.  Did you hear there's a rumor that Assange is dead and that his video from yesterday was recorded several years ago?  I didn't hear anything definitive about this, but I thought it was an interesting rumor.  I hope not, I think the man is a hero.

It seems that the powers that be running the world are so well entrenched that overthrowing them is all but impossible.  I, for one, think our greatest hope, and perhaps our only real hope, is Divine intervention.  So I am upping my prayers until the election!

GOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

The Wikileaks release was a bust.  Did you hear there's a rumor that Assange is dead and that his video from yesterday was recorded several years ago?  I didn't hear anything definitive about this, but I thought it was an interesting rumor.  I hope not, I think the man is a hero.

It seems that the powers that be running the world are so well entrenched that overthrowing them is all but impossible.  I, for one, think our greatest hope, and perhaps our only real hope, is Divine intervention.  So I am upping my prayers until the election!

GOOOOOOO RV!

This morning I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember the chapter or verse, somewhere in Matthew I think, where it's talking about Paul being in prison. Not knowing if he will die in prison, or if God will shake the mountain the prison is built on, open the doors and set the captives free. And despite this worry he tells us to praise the Lord in all circumstances.  Alot of people if they think about enduring what Paul is enduring say, I couldn't, thank or praise God while in there. Doesn't  God get that channel where He can watch the show "60 Days In ? Hear this, that's not the point. I believe in such circumstances we are to sit back on the cushion on this boat, that's in this storm, and thank God that we can talk with Him about that which is focusing my thoughts on the problem a where we at. Talking with God is praying. Inviting God into our circumstance(s), or being able to invite Him into the circumstances, is the reason we should count it all joy. We can sit back and relax and trust that the Father that allowed us to get into this boat will see us through to the other side despite the storm surrounding us. He then can comfort us, send 1 to 1,000 angels to protect us. Speak to the storm, " be gone and clam the circumstances." Pastor said once, if your bus ran into a ditch and you got Clark Kent on board, why are you trying to push the bus out? Simply mozy up to Clark and ask him to go change his clothes and do his thing with the bus. So we as believers, and Clinton's side has faithful folks supporting her also I think, simply need to cozy up to God, invite Him in, to hear our worry over the election ( we want a President that will return this country to a Christ focused nation that loves and tolerates our enemies, with secured boarders and Po Po that properly without bias simply enforce the laws, etc) , and candidates, and ask that God will work His will out. That in spite of what we see and know about each of em, that He allows His choice to be elected. And to have the great faith not to be depressed but to be joyful if the person you wanted elected looses. Have the great faith to still believe that God is in control, that He is in charge if the person you wanted elected looses. God will still be God and provide for all that call upon (pray) His name. Amen. Amen. 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, KristiD said:

GOOOOOOO RV!

I have had these same thoughts, although after years of watching, I would say that it is not only our greatest hope, but probably our only hope outside of mass revolution. I'm not sure what Divine Intervention looks like, but I have been watching the Indigenous Native American Dakota Access Pipeline protests for the last 6 weeks. I am starting to see some new possibility for our world. It is mostly a media blackout event (at least in the US). What is happening is historic in many ways. Mostly, it is providing a cause that every human being on the planet can get behind, while revealing how corrupt our system really is (private security, overt violation of laws, government sponsored terrorism), and all of it right in our own backyard. The protesters, (actually relabelling themselves Water Protectors, which I think is a good differentiation), are being legally substantiated on all fronts so far. It is pissing a lot of people off. The Water Protectors are adamant about a peaceful protest, which only highlights the level of system corruption that has been, and is, at play.  It could be a global changemaker, or we will see how we are all pretty much screwed. Thankfully, the world is watching (UN, Amnesty international, and countries that actually report the news) and it will be increasingly difficult to just kill everybody (although, you can't say the establishment isn't trying to set it up). If you watch this event from a unifying perspective against the status quo, it is worth checking into. The twitter symbol is #NoDAPL. You can also google it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1