Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni, The Kapster, Kapman

bostonangler

• September 28, 2016

Article: “Central bank: Iraq will emerge from the gray list to the white early next year

Quote: “…the highest international group to monitor the money moving internationally to remove Iraq from the gray list to the white early next year, 2017…”

This is one of those articles that is so matter of fact.

There can be no confusion what the CBI is saying here. No misunderstanding.

Here is what the IMF said in the SBA…

The authorities will gradually remove remaining exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice (MCP) (MEFP, 14). Such a move towards acceptance of the obligations under Article VIII of the IMF’s Articles of Agreement will send a positive signal to the investor community that Iraq is committed to maintain an exchange system that is free of restrictions and MCPs for current international transactions and thus facilitate creation of a favorable business climate.”

We can clearly see that early 2017 the CBI plans to enter Article VIII.

This will facilitate international investment, confidence and international transactions using the dinar.

This also, IMO will be when the dinar begins to float.

As already stated, the CBI plans to introduce a new 50, 100, and 200 at the same time so we can expect the dinar to improve significantly in 2017.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 6

If after all of these years and they still don't have it (RV) done, I seriously doubt they will have anything next year. I believe that we still have several years to go before they RV.I am basing this on their past actions, which are nothing to write home about. They will probably RV at 5 cents and tell us all to take a hike.

No I am not going to sell my Dinars and get out, I've been at it to long. But I still do not trust them any farther than I could throw their whole country.

Lord I hope I am wrong, for all our sakes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, countryroads said:

If after all of these years and they still don't have it (RV) done, I seriously doubt they will have anything next year. I believe that we still have several years to go before they RV.I am basing this on their past actions, which are nothing to write home about. They will probably RV at 5 cents and tell us all to take a hike.

No I am not going to sell my Dinars and get out, I've been at it to long. But I still do not trust them any farther than I could throw their whole country.

Lord I hope I am wrong, for all our sakes.

I must agree, been here to long to think the latter...And just like you, I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jcfrag said:

Why hell, I'd take that 5 cents and at least cash in a fourth of my dinars and hold out to see what's ahead!!!!

It doesn't matter if it is a nickel. penny, dime or a quarter. The issue is when. The length of time it takes to RV has no bearing on how much we will get. They probably knew a long time ago what they were going to RV at, and when.

• Upvote 1

If Abadi doesn't get this done here before long it could well be another year, maybe 10. Who knows. They have never said they were even going to do it for sure. We are the ones saying this will happen, and are so convinced wild horses could not drag us away. Which brings me back to "5 cents sounds good to me." I'm not so sure they have even discussed how much to RV at. Even though it is the Cradle of Civilization, they appear to be like a toddler learning to walk. Their mindset has been led by the likes of Saddam Hussain and Maliki in the 20th and 21st century. That speaks volumes. Abadi, on the other hand is a far cry from the previous leaders and will do everything he can to lead his country back prosperity again!

Im not even sure why you are thinking I am saying how long it takes a country to RV will dictate the dollar sign we get. I never said anything of the sort. I'm simply stating I would be happy with any movement in a favorable direction, after all these years. I am tired of waiting!

6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

If Abadi doesn't get this done here before long it could well be another year, maybe 10. Who knows. They have never said they were even going to do it for sure. We are the ones saying this will happen, and are so convinced wild horses could not drag us away. Which brings me back to "5 cents sounds good to me." I'm not so sure they have even discussed how much to RV at. Even though it is the Cradle of Civilization, they appear to be like a toddler learning to walk. Their mindset has been led by the likes of Saddam Hussain and Maliki in the 20th and 21st century. That speaks volumes. Abadi, on the other hand is a far cry from the previous leaders and will do everything he can to lead his country back prosperity again!

Im not even sure why you are thinking I am saying how long it takes a country to RV will dictate the dollar sign we get. I never said anything of the sort. I'm simply stating I would be happy with any movement in a favorable direction, after all these years. I am tired of waiting!

If memory serves ( and at my age that is questionable at best! haha), they DID officially state they intended to bring back the dinar to it's former value. This is something we have seen referenced quite a number of times over the years. If someone in the know can dig around for this I would be grateful, but I am almost certain they did officially state their intention to return it to it's former value.

On 10/1/2016 at 2:36 PM, ezrapound said:

If memory serves ( and at my age that is questionable at best! haha), they DID officially state they intended to bring back the dinar to it's former value. This is something we have seen referenced quite a number of times over the years. If someone in the know can dig around for this I would be grateful, but I am almost certain they did officially state their intention to return it to it's former value.

I'm with you Ezra, been watching this so long I can't even remember half the stuff they have said over the years! 😁👍

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I remember being at the bank with my friend that got me into this with my daughter in her car seat, carring her into the bank....she is now 12 years old.

Just Before This Investment Umbertino Hadn't Even Met His First Wife ! :blink:

By The Time It RV's He'll Be Looking To Meet Number Four ! :o

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 1