Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FIRST TV DEBATE

FIRST TV DEBATE>>>  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT WILL SHE DO?

• COUGH HERSELF OFF STAGE?
    • FAINT/COLLAPSE?
    • STAY IN THE BATHROOM?

Who knows what she'll do.  But I can guarantee you, Trump will be crying that he's the victim of unfair moderator viciousness immediately afterwards......and all his fans will agree wholeheartedly.  He can't survive without his media victim card....He's been playing it for over a year now, sheesh.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

My God, both Obummer and Hillarious make want to puke. Obummer talks in circles and hasn't accomplished any major reform  or done anything great in the last four years.  With Obummer and Hillararious, neither said a bad word about each other and you might as well say they were holding hands and hands like an engaged couple. With Hilarious, it is my express opinion you will get more of the same over the next four or eight years of her carrying on Obummers objectives.

As for Hillararious, the way she shakes her finger scares me. I can't imagine that finger shaking in front of Bill's face when Bill got caught with Monica. You've heard of spousal abuse toward women, I can't imagine spousal abuse towards Bill back then. I was a victim of spousal abuse from my x wife and she waved her finger the same way. Also I don't trust Hillararious, she is a liar and doesn't follow the rules she was sworn to uphold. I know how that is as I got caught in a lie when I was in the Navy years ago and went to Captains Mass for it I lost rank and had to forfeit a months pay. 

I am not beating around the bush and this is the way I feel.

Go Trump.

Dave,AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 9