Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 Sept 2016

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, idplzr said:

Semper Fi LGD! My only question will be about their gun laws. I like my toys

9mm is biggest handgun allowed. 1 long gun, 1 shotgun. You can get a carry permit there. $500 per year and it is open carry. Got much the same restrictions as most states. No bars, no big events. no government buildings, etc. But it is available. Grease the right palms and you can get more. Ammo might be more of a problem. I checked into getting a gun dealer permit and they do have those. So, yes, we can take the toys. Just not as many unless you want to smuggle. And I think that does happen on occasion.:D:D:D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Viciousdoggie said:

Thanks for the info Jmcc

I like my toys also. From what I have read, when you go through immigration with a weapon, you have to give it up to the local law and then go through the process. It will need to be marked with some kind of stamp to make it unique to you. And that will be on the application for permit. Long guns and shotguns are no problem unless the shotgun is a short barrel. No AR's. I would suggest going through Corazal for immigration. Or from Chetumal  straight to San Pedro. Hopes that helps.

• Upvote 1

Thug: ALRIGHT I'M CALLING U OUT IN 24 HOURS MONTANA ! :o

Adam: Did U Say Something ?

Thug: Nope - Just Patiently Waiting For U To Get Back To Us Boss !

Image result for funny pug in chair gif

Thug: YEP, THAT'S RIGHT - U BETTER GO HUSTLE AND BRING US BACK MORE GOOD NEWS...

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

DWitte - I've been watching the game, and from a Texan's point of view - it's no fun right now!  Ugh!   I'm gonna turn off the TV and go to bed.  Can't handle any more of this. :( 

I gave you a plus up for being honest Paperboy.  It should have been a closer game but I'm happy.  Even if you don't like the Patriots you have to give a lot of credit to Belichik.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed wasted space
  • Upvote 2

Ok Adam, I have an idea.  And I'm going to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in a few weeks so obviously I must know what I'm talking about.

Just go ahead and announce the RV and then you can be done with all this weekly Q @ A mess and we can all be rich and move on with out lives.  Please be sure to announce at $1 so we don't have to mess with a float either.

Thank you and the Patriots rock.

• Upvote 4

Dwitte,   I agree, I like the Patriots too.  But when you live in Texas, you have to root for your home team.    If the Patriots are playing anyone but Texans, I'll be there rooting 'em on!     And yes, the Texans should have played a better game.    I turned it off in the 3rd quarter -not sure I even want to know what the final score was.   :(   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, paperboy said:

Dwitte,   I agree, I like the Patriots too.  But when you live in Texas, you have to root for your home team.    If the Patriots are playing anyone but Texans, I'll be there rooting 'em on!     And yes, the Texans should have played a better game.    I turned it off in the 3rd quarter -not sure I even want to know what the final score was.   :(   

There was one team that scored alot and another team that didn't score at all.... :lol: I didn't see the game but heard the score.

• Upvote 2