Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Urgent From Iraqi TV !

DinarThug

LINK

Iraq Stock Exchange launches instructions online trading system for investors
14319.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada221/9/16  13:02
Iraq Stock Exchange

Uncover Iraq Stock Exchange, Wednesday announced the launch of the trading system instructions via the Internet, as he emphasized that the service will be launched in the first quarter of 2017, pointed to the provision of five brokerage firms to work the system.

The executive director of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the Iraq Stock Exchange issued a trading instructions via the Internet to investors after obtaining the required official approval in accordance with law and that the procedures and mechanisms and systems required by the Iraq Stock Exchange and brokerage firms include taken in order to obtain a license to provide this service for investors, "noting that" the service will be launched in the first quarter of 2017 ".

Abdul Salam said that "the market identified instructed disclosures required of brokerage firms, which contain procedures to disclose the risks associated with an investment models dealing with investors (Know Your Customer KYC), and commissions that Satkadaha mediator, as well as the requirements are carried out by investors to agree to their trading via the Internet." .

Executive Director of the market and continued that "the five brokerage firms submitted its application to the market to participate in the trading system via the Internet for investors, namely, (urban company, Rafidain, Spring Company, Carmel Inc., Elaf," pointing out that "the Iraq Stock Exchange takes several months ago organize lectures and workshops for brokerage firms and investors for the purpose of definition of these services. "

The Iraq Stock Exchange, announced Wednesday (20 April 2016), his intention to work remote circulation through the end of this year system in 2016, as he emphasized that it will contribute to "activate" trading and "attract" investment and "streamline" the work procedure

• Upvote 5

Post From BondLadys Corner

Tlm724 & Shredd News & Comments 9-21-16

Tlm724:   
Iraq Stock Exchange launches instructions online trading system for investors

Author: AR, HH  Editor: AR, HH 21/09/2016 13:02 Number of Views: 163
 LINK

Shredd     Guys, this is a very good article and yet another reminder of the progress Iraq has and is making. Investors vetted via KYC and having access to easily trade electronically are huge foundational necessities for both public and private investment.

Geofitness:    Hi Shredd, I posted this question a few days ago, not sure if you saw it.  You may have addressed this and I trust no other to answer in other forums I've been in is this:

Who pays for the delta/increase between the current rate and the increased rate we hope to receive?

If I have 100M dinar and it's currently worth 100K where does the delta between the 100K and 100M come from that will be wired into my accounts?

Does Iraq pay for this? It was suggested that banks would give the money to us and Iraq would not be giving us the money. The banks would hold onto it as an asset for future increases. I call B S. but I don't know what I don't know.
Thank you

Shredd    Great question and one I've discussed in the past.

When you exchange your dinar for USD, the bank will verify the authenticity of the currency (either internally or with a vendor) and once the transaction is complete, the bank DOES NOT hold onto it but rather will exchange it again to USD with a foreign exchange dealer in what is referred to as the interbank market. The bank will set the rate based on the market and demand and will of course take their cut (spread).

The foreign exchange market works through financial institutions, and it operates on several levels with few insurance companies and other kinds of financial firms are involved. Trades between foreign exchange dealers can be very large, involving hundreds of millions of dollars. Because of the sovereignty issue when involving two currencies, forex has little (if any) supervisory entity regulating its actions.

If you sell your dinar back to the broker you purchased it from, they will exchange with a large bank and the above process takes place the same.

Geofitness   Not THAT makes sense. Finally, an educated answer.    So I may mess this up, but if the forex or bank sets the rate, the money must come from Iraq to pay us?   I keep everything you write to look back at if I'm feeling a little discouraged.   Thank you so much.

Shredd:     As far as who "pays" for the increase, we can't look at currency exchange as a finite transaction, a "one-and-done" if you will. Rather, it's an ongoing  transaction....

1. You bought the dinar at a low rate (this is the part of investment where the investor makes their money....on the low buy)

2. The value grows (this is driven by the market and no transaction happens in this step)

3. You sell your dinar (you get the gain and the exchanging bank deposits the USD in your account after verifying)

4. The exchanging bank exchanges the dinar with the dealer (thus balancing their "paying" for the initial exchange) 

5. The dealer resells the dinar at the current rate (thus balancing their "paying" for the exchange bank's exchange)

6. The new buyer of the dinar ultimately "paid" for your initial exchange but they also hold the dinar at the new value and can exchange it again as the rate increases. Once they do, they balance what they "paid" for their purchase plus gained a bit since they chose to trade.

...and on and on it goes from here.

So, in summary, the "paying" for your exchange is passed on and the only entity that would ultimately lose money out of pocket per se would be the investor who was holding the dinar at the time if it would crash in value. This general rule applies in all levels of investment -- buying low and selling high. We just get the benefit of the biggest jump in the difference of the two!

To that point, I personally plan on initially exchanging a certain percentage of my dinar and holding on to the remaining with the hopes of an even greater gain further down the road.

Geofitness     Okay, confusion diverted. Ha   Thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule.

And I concur, I will hold most of it as well. I have a tons of this stuff.The only draw-back is the continual focus on the next big increase. Only this time we don't have to look and hope everyday all day.We can pay others to do it for us.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 5:35 AM, Botzwana said:

I read from some guru that the ISX doesn´t matter for what we want.

Here's my logic on this, but I could be wrong. Iraq needs influx of money, just like any other country. They need to grow. Outside investors will help with that. Let's say the ISX goes international with stock listing of company X, Y, Z in Baghdad at the current rate of $.00086.  Some big money bags in New York with a million $$$ to invest goes through a broker and can buy ALL of company X,Y,Z.  The whole of Iraq could be up for sale to outside entities at garage sale prices. So when the ISX announces they will be international by first quarter of 2017, you would anticipate a rate change in the IQD prior to that so company X, Y, Z stocks would be sold at a fair market price.  Their announcement yesterday of plans for 2017 first quarter is nothing but great.....IMHO.

• Upvote 5

four wheel drift, I think what King Bean was saying they need the price of the stock to be worth something besides the slight portion of the US penny per share. I've played the Wild West of penny land an have been burned with the reverse stock split on stocks but have always thought (like you) that this would be the vehicle the ISX uses when the RV occurs. 

• Upvote 1

That's what they said would happen in the first half of 2016, same stuff.......?

Now there saying, the first quarter of 2017......?  There not even close to doing this RV.......?

Just wait and SEE................. Sorry people, like I've alway's said, this RV is along way's off............

I'm talking years from now.............. As you can see...........!!

• Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Reelemfast said:

That's what they said would happen in the first half of 2016, same stuff.......?

Now there saying, the first quarter of 2017......?  There not even close to doing this RV.......?

Just wait and SEE................. Sorry people, like I've alway's said, this RV is along way's off............

I'm talking years from now.............. As you can see...........!!

Drinks the poison. Lol

FWD

GO RV

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So glad we have Reelemfast to show us what is really going on...So I expect you to disappear for years.  I mean you said it right?  But I guess you will be right here next week.

I shouldn't have said that, there's so many people waitin for this to happen. I don't have much faith in the Dinar anymore. There going to have to get the Old school out of parliament , bring in New generation to make this work. That's all there is to it.......Ooops I just got a text from Adam, OMG let me look...........!!!!!!