Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Contacting Adam

wizard1

1 hour ago, wizard1 said:

Can someone tell me how I can contact Adam?

May want to try this to see if Adam will appear at lightning speed with lights flashing and sirens a blazin'.

Well, OK, I added the S.W.A.T. intro as a bonus clip.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam, I sent you an e-mail on Sept./20 from my g-mail to   VIP@dinarvets.com  and I have had no reply from anyone. I always have trouble with your office not responding and you telling me that it is the fault of my rogers mail. So this time I sent via my g-mail and still no reply.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2016 at 0:04 PM, wizard1 said:

Hello Adam, I sent you an e-mail on Sept./20 from my g-mail to   VIP@dinarvets.com  and I have had no reply from anyone. I always have trouble with your office not responding and you telling me that it is the fault of my rogers mail. So this time I sent via my g-mail and still no reply.

Regards

I sent you an email.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Also, there was an issue with the support emails since the last server move. My sincere apologies to anyone who did not get a response over the last few weeks. I do not like it when our support system is anything less than top notch!

All errors have been fixed as of the last 12 hours, and I spent a few hours testing and retesting and re-retesting and... well, you get the picture :)

VIP@dinarvets.com is the email you use for any VIP issues. We generally have less than a 12 hour response on ALL emails, and less than that on urgent ones.

General support tickets should be sent to support@dinarsupport.com - we still shoot for a max 12 hour response, and at times we are able to give less than 3 hours response, but of course the VIP tickets come first.

Cheers everyone, and GO RVVVVV!!!!! 

:twothumbs: 

Thread closed.

• Upvote 3