Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legacy...Could Obama RV The IQD This Wensday?

Luigi1

19 Sep 2016  Elmerf123456: 

You heard it here first! Makes you want to go hmmm! Iraq PM Abadi holds a press conference then heads to New York. In case you want to know the primary purpose of the visit is twofold.

1. The Mission…Mosul

2. A visit to the IMF

3. Hmmmm!    Time always tells

TeamD:  i would think Obama would want it now for his legacy

KYMan:  Will they RV while PM Abadi is here in the USA or after he get back to Iraq ?

Elmerf123456:  Who cares as long as they do it right! I’m not picky on location.

Ify:  it’s a short flight when you fly private

TeamD:  either way it would just be a matter of hours

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Wow - it was gonna be GWB's legacy all those years ago ...  Every four years it seems to be the trigger for someone's legacy in office!!!

***///

Now that the bush cartel has PUBLICLY admitted they're supporting and voting for klinton,

it'll not only be about them, but her as well. They're throwin' their dog a bone.

And of course ho'bummer will be riding it like it's his, as with everything he undeservedly claims...

all his PERCEIVED "greatness":

bin laden, the nobel peace prize, hobummer-care, climate change, etc, etc, etc... <_<

it's all globalist illuminati spin employed to blind and dazzle the ignorant.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Now that the bush cartel has PUBLICLY admitted they're supporting and voting for klinton,

it'll not only be about them, but her as well. They're throwin' their dog a bone.

And of course ho'bummer will be riding it like it's his, as with everything he undeservedly claims...

bin laden, the nobel peace prize, hobummer-care, climate change, etc, etc, etc... <_<

A little over-the-top reynolds wrapped for a silly rumor thread.....don't you think?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I don't think an RV now would much help Obummer's legacy.....except maybe the part about "Gun Salesman of the Year" for 8 straight years.....

:cowboy2:          :cowboy1:          :cowboy:         :cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

You do know what's buried under the Alamo, right?

B/A

Barry Soetoro has as much to do with Iraq Currency as Luigi does. Barry is a puppet on his last legs, and has no idea about Iraqi Dinars.

The same goes for fake 800 #'s, I bought mine from a currency exchange and I will just go back there to sell them, close to rocket science but not quite.

23 minutes ago, itanimulli said:

Barry Soetoro has as much to do with Iraq Currency as Luigi does. Barry is a puppet on his last legs, and has no idea about Iraqi Dinars.

The same goes for fake 800 #'s, I bought mine from a currency exchange and I will just go back there to sell them, close to rocket science but not quite.

Have you considered any of the services offered through Dinar Vets?  I did some research and have purchased several offered here at Dinar Vets.  My belief is this will help me post event, not only with the exchange, but also with legal tax reduction/avoidance strategies as well as to provide legal, reasonably safe, and profitable investment opportunities post event to maximize the IQD revaluation potential.

• Upvote 1