Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank creates a new word

blueskyline

Lets see how this fly's in here .....................

KTFA:

Don961:  Ministers will no longer be able get advances on salaries  and then not bother paying it back by calling it something else ... IMO  

Frank26:  BRILLIANT and low to no AUCTIONS and USD drying up and IQD went to 1300

Don961:  Rafidain Bank: will be fired if the staff advances and Ministry of Finance approval and the approval of

15:36:47 9.17.2016|(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad's Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday that he will be fired staff advances if the Ministry of Finance approval and the approval of the Minister Hoshyar Zebari on them.The bank said in a statement that " the bank is keen to provide the best services and high transparency and justice ," noting that "recent experience to use form E proved to be helped to work and serve the customers in the discipline and high efficiency.

"he added the bank that he" will be launched predecessor state departments staff, if the Ministry of Finance approval and the approval of the Minister on this activity. "he announced Rafidain Bank, August 30, 2016, launch of the electronic form to submit the predecessor state employees, noting that it would reject all forms of ministries lagging in repayments of previous loans and advances.

Read more:http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsi.....z4KWokItII

Frank26:  KTAF FAMILY ................ IT'S AN EVENT HORIZON ............... YOU MISSED OR IGNORED MY LAST POST: (see above)

THIS IS ALL I WILL SAY UNTIL MONDAY CC THEN:

IT WENT FROM DEC USA PLAN TO INTER IN JULY TO SEPT DEMAND OF BEFORE NOV VIA IMF AND USA TO A TO SHALE TO IMF NOW TO O NEXT WEEK TO ....................... ALL REFORMS ACCOMPLISHED.

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?   NO ............ YOUR HONOR.   ALOHA............. TAKE CARE

Pappa-J:  REMEMBER FRANKIE  NEVER ASSUME WITH THIS CROWD!!!! EAST TO THE WEST IT FLOWS BUT UNFORTUNATELY AT IRAQ'S SNAIL SLIM PACE  WHEN IT PASSES THRU DC THE EXCITEMENT WILL BUILD FOR o wants it more than A. for he needs at least one thing for a legacy!!!! Pj

JustinandDeb:  Event Horizon=Point of no return! 

EHankins:  AGREED JUSTINANDDEB....

EVENT HORIZON IS A POINT OF NO RETURN..OR... A THEORETICAL BOUNDARY AROUND A BLACK HOLE BEYOND WHICH NO LIGHT OR OTHER RADIATION CAN ESCAPE...

THAT CRUSHES ALL DOUBT IN MY VEIW AND IN MANY MANY OPINIONS OBVIOUSLYYOUR HONOR.... I REST MY CASE. AND NOW I'M AT COMPLETE REST. THANKS FRANK............................THERE'S NO ICON FOR THIS FEELING.

Purifiers:   In general relativity, an Event Horizon is a boundary in spacetime beyond which events cannot affect an outside observer. In layman's terms, it is defined as "the point of no return", i.e., the point at which the gravitational pull becomes so great as to make escape impossible, even for light........

Me likey!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

So then.. the MR appears to be in the EH ( Event Horizon) Frank... and the clock just past xxx???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

Frank26:  Iraq told the IMF this week ................ We done.

There is no returning from their .................. Doneness.

i know it's not a word .............. But just go with it............

Purifiers:  The shell... around the singularity is the Event Horizon. It isn't an actual physical object, but a region of space surrounding the singularity. Further out than the event horizon, photons can escape capture (if they're headed away). But within the horizon, even photons cannot escape to free space, because within that boundary the escape velocity is greater than the speed of light.

http://www.astronomyhints.com/blackholes.html

Frank26:  Actually the core of the Black Hole spits out X-Rays .................. But who's counting when oil is going to double ............ When the Reserve's are Ridiculous  ............ When the auctions went in to suspended hibernation for 9 days to more ............. When tomorrow is the only RETURN you need to STUDY of ??????? ................ When Monday is less than 3 days away........... When COOOOOOOOOOOKIES are ............ Oh never mind.

JustinandDeb:  Frankie:  Done is done. Doneness sounds perfect!!!!!

EHankins:  NOW THAT IS INCREDIBLE FRANK...THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE TO RETURN THEIR "DONENESS".  IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AS WELL FOR ANYTHING TO RETURN FROM A BLACK HOLE WHOSE GRAVITY IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT PULLS LIGHT INTO IT. JUST THINK OF IT TO SEE LIGHT BENT AND PULLED INTO A PLACE WHERE IT CANNOT RETURN...EVER.  DONENESS...I'M SO GONE FRANK.  THANKS

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

OK Thug,,,left this one wide open for ya......touching for doneness...lol

That's The Signature Event In The Blue Couch Olympics ! ;)

Next Week Frank And Delta Plan On Combining Events

And Perform Syncronized Touching For Doneness ! :blink:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 2