Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi calls for removing his country from Chapter VII of the end of internationalization.

Allawi calls for removing his country from Chapter VII of the end of internationalization.

June 23, 2010 · Posted in another site's Tidbits - NEWS

Allawi to Washington: make amends can be corrected

Sotal Iraq - (Voice of Iraq) – 23/06/2010

Candidate for the presidency of the Iraqi government calls for removing his country from Chapter VII of the end of internationalization.

Middle East Online

Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi Wednesday to Washington and the United Nations is responsible for “repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal,” adding that his country is subject to internationalization since the early nineties.

The statement quoted Allawi as saying “rests with the U.S. administration and the international community and the United Nations is responsible for repair what can be repaired before the withdrawal (…) At the forefront are required to protect the democratic process who sacrificed for him the people of Iraq.”

He said opposition to “the security agreement between Iraq and the United States because of lack of clarity about the readiness of the armed forces and the implementation of the political reform document approved by the House before, and removing Iraq from Chapter VII.”

And demanded “the implementation of this item and a document of political reform and save the political process of splitting and sectarianism.”

Allawi criticized the quota system, saying, “One of the most serious mistakes in Iraq Mahasstin adopt the principle of political and sectarian.”

He said not to take “measures to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, which promotes the continuing internationalization of the situation (…) Keeping Iraq under Chapter VII of the priorities mean that the responsibility of the United Nations is to protect its borders and its assets.”

“Of our competitors have been accused that we are seeking to internationalize the Iraqi issue, that issue already internationalized since the early nineties because of the former regime’s invasion of Kuwait.”

The head of the outgoing premier Nuri al-Maliki condemned the intervention of Foreign Affairs Tuesday, saying that “external factor to march toward the national factor, which has become disabled from taking any decision and this dangerous phenomenon, those who were at the top of the political process have given up voluntarily to the outside.”

Allawi said “fancy imagines that the Iraqi issue in all its ramifications is complex and can be solved through foreign intervention, no matter the identity of these interventions that we did not increase the thorny Iraqi files, but complicated.”

He concluded, “I thanked the brothers the Arab leaders and Islamic states to non-interference in internal affairs and to keep this matter to the Iraqis.”

Locked winning lists in the legislative elections that took place on the seventh of March last, so far fruitless negotiations to agree on forming a new government during the struggle for the post of prime minister.

And ratified the Federal Court in early June, the highest judicial body in the country, election results, which confirm the Liberal victory Allawi (91 seats), Maliki (89 seats), while the Iraqi National Coalition gained seventy seats.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php%3Fid%3D2862&prev=/language_tools&rurl=translate.google.com

• Upvote 2

Ron...Now this is what I want to hear!!!!!!! Thank you.

Thanks Alice, I'm pleased I could find something worth posting. Keep smiling - because we're almost home, then you can LOL, all the way to the bank...!

Be blessed Alice,

RON B)

• Upvote 1

so it is official allawi is finally the pm of iraq(i hope we are very close)

I do not think you can assume that Allawi is officially the PM.

Just because a rather badly translated report (Google's problem, but who am I to criticise, I certainly cannot add to the translation!!) refers to a contender to the position of PM as if he were indeed th PM, does not give the statement any validity!

They are still hamstrung, and until a government is finally seated, then i fear the whole RV processmust be considered "on hold".

Thanks however to ronscarpa for the post!

Thank you all for your posts and your thanks....they are appreciated more than you know. God bless all of you....!

RON B)

I like it! Thanks for posting this Ron.

Thanks for the post Ron!

Great post Ron, thanks. I like seeing, "Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi." The Government is moving forward and Allawi is taking charge.

Too bad they don't give a date on when the end of internationalization is. But good news none-the-less.

Thanks for the post

You Go Mr. A... Go Iraq...Remember the people there...They need this RV more than we do. I think Iraq is finally getting a leader. Thank God.

I do not think you can assume that Allawi is officially the PM.

Thanks however to ronscarpa for the post!

Thanks Alice, I'm pleased I could find something worth posting. Keep smiling - because we're almost home, then you can LOL, all the way to the bank...!

Be blessed Alice,

RON B)

Feeling very blessed ron..thanks for all you do..

Alice

• Upvote 1

If they could get rid of the Iranian puppet maliki and seat Allawi as PM, plus keep him alive, I think the chances of the RV would go up by at least 50%. Politics being what they are, I like what I have read so far about Allawi. Thanks for the great digging on these articles Ron. They keep hope alive for sure.