Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Update

EmilyJJJ

Terryk Update

Parliament met today and we are told that the HCL went into law so that piece is done..they also refer to Allawi as their PM and that is also being reported in the papers and on the streets. There is rumor that the budget was read which we are trying to confirm. Monday they will officially announce Allawi as the PM, release the budget and the RV will be announced and made official on the 30th of June at the UN meeting. Either Monday or the 30th Ch 7 will be lifted. Rate still to be $3.22 to 3.86

Edited by k98nights
Removed link to other dinar site
  • Upvote 3

Where is my "Kool-aide" when I need it?????? As much as I would like to believe this, my hunch is that there is not going to be an RV/RI until a government has been seated for some time. They need time to "settle down." I will be very happy if this happens in 2010!!!!!!!!!! Any time between now and December 31, 2010.

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ohmy.gifWhere is my "Kool-aide" when I need it?????? As much as I would like to believe this, my hunch is that there is not going to be an RV/RI until a government has been seated for some time. They need time to "settle down." I will be very happy if this happens in 2010!!!!!!!!!! Any time between now and December 31, 2010.

That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!!!

Sorry but this is a no KOOL-AID forum.............................you will have to go out back

ohmy.gif

Edited by Mongo

Wouldn't the redenomination need to take place first? If they RV/RI at that high of a rate, I can't imagine how they would make change for even the simple puchases. What is your thoughts on the K98?

I think the 3+ RV is a pipe dream. I'm with Sonny on this... between 1 and 2 dollars.

who is Terry K?

He seems to get a lot of flack around here.

He's a self-proclaimed dinar guru who's pretty much full of hoo haw. He used to be a member here and was banned.