Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy Pass Exclude Oil And Gas Law During The Current Stage !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry !

Parliamentary Energy pass exclude oil and gas law during the current stage

14/09/2016 

Ruled out of the oil and energy parliamentary, Wednesday, passing the oil and gas law during the current stage, he attributed the reason for the existence of "obstacles" between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil.

A member of the committee MP Hussein Awad told / information /, "The oil and gas law faces obstacles between the province and the center and difficult to pass during the current parliamentary session," adding that "the law is still in Parliament inclusion because of those differences and not for another reason."

Awad added that "the law emphasizes the organization and finance imports of oil and the delivery of all exaggeration to the federal government," pointing out that "the law will not see the light at the present time."

It is said that during the talks last week between a delegation led by President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, and between the federal government, led to an agreement on Kirkuk's oil, while not resolving the issue of the region's oil.Finished / 25 h

http://almaalomah.info/2016/09.....ical/85654

• Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, vomer said:

Exclude oil and gas law?  How is that helping anything?

Yeah ! This ain't helping a Gosh Damn thing ! ! ! ! ! ! - My God but these people are an ignorant lot of miscreants.:facepalm: 

" Not during the current stage " . . . " Obstacles between Erbil & Baghdad ? "  - - - REALLY ? How many more more years of this crap are we going to hear before they finally agree-if ever ?

In my Life I have never seen a more duplicitous, talk out of both sides of their mouths people as these. :rake:

I'm hoping this is smoke and its just some fool talking out his A$$. This was supposed to be on the agenda to get it done NOW ! Then they say . . . oh no, it's time to kick it down the road again ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

As a friend of mine ,who is also in this investment, advised me years ago, "pay no attention to what Iraq "is going to do", only to what they "have done". Lot less stressful. 😏

I thank my whiskey drinks during happy hour to deal with stress, while reading these posts.... hahaha yup :cheesehead::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Boozer said:

was to be expected , this is Iraq, SOON. Postpone, in the coming days.. the only thing they can agree on is a Holiday, Vacation ,  

Man oh man you said it ! Holidays & Vacations is right - they can't bolt out the door fast enough when they hear either one of those words - deadbeat bureaucrats. :cowboy2:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Why should they be in a hurry to do anything? As long as the IMF gives these buffoons billion dollar loans left and right they will not stand on their own two feet.  Looks like 2017 or even possibly 2018 it is. :butt-kicking:

exactly. also the Kurds are stalling now till they can gain their independence from Iraq. then who knows???

DinarThug Thanks,  DV.....My two cents

Please understand not what they say but their action will show all in due time. We are definitely about to witness important "Laws" that will be voted on and passed primarily "HCL" IMHO.  Misinformation is what they do so please keep the faith because Iraq is about to burst unto the "World Stage" in a "BIG WAY".    The Whole World is behind them 110% to include the good olé USA.  

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Please understand not what they say but their action will show all in due time. We are definitely about to witness important "Laws" that will be voted on and passed primarily "HCL" IMHO.  Misinformation is what they do so please keep the faith because Iraq is about to burst unto the "World Stage" in a "BIG WAY".    The Whole World is behind them 110% to include the good olé USA.  

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

I like the way you think, another 5 days on vacation and lets see what happens.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Sure hope your right. Thanks for the positive response. I just wish Iraq would do something instead of all the redundancy.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Well they say life is long but marriage is longer, so drink up it will make it go a hell of a lot faster.

My Wife Can't Be Trusted - She Ran Off With My Best Friend ! :o

And I Sure Do Miss Him ... 

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 2