Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NYK here:

After gettin jumped into the dinar world back in 06 or 07. Then joining this website less than a handful of years later. Researching along the way. Watching ... Learning ... Discerning ...

I,  NYK PREDICT THAT THE IQD WILL SOME DAY BE WORTH  ...

$  MORE THAN IT IS TODAY !!!!

Not really sorry I did this. Just warped humor. Had to laugh a tiny bit. Been stuck in these four walls with some sinus infection since Sunday. I love ya'll. 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

This is just my opinion.!

I believe the dinar rate will be $1:1 

- it's the easiest way to Dedollarize the country 

- it's the easiest transition for the Iraqi people

- it's the easiest way for Iraq to pay back all the money the owed to Kuwait, IMF, WB 

NYK... For you sinus problem I recommend to use a Neti Pod

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

NYK here:

After gettin jumped into the dinar world back in 06 or 07. Then joining this website less than a handful of years later. Researching along the way. Watching ... Learning ... Discerning ...

Not really sorry I did this. Just warped humor. Had to laugh a tiny bit. Been stuck in these four walls with some sinus infection since Sunday. I love ya'll. 

You wouldn't be having terrible coughing fits that result in spitting green globs of gopher meat into a glass of water in front of the whole world to see would ya?

Or are you just allergic to molasses (as in Iraq is moving as slow as molasses)? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

I agree with ya Laid Back.    1 to 1 at least and end of Sept beginning of Oct.   :praying:

NEWS FLASH,,,,,,,, GURU MIT ANNOUNCES IQD REVALUE END OF SEPTEMBER AT 1 DINAR TO 1 DOLLAR.

oK, Here goes the guru's picking it up. Just watch.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

NYK here:

Mas tequila NYK ............:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Been stuck in these four walls with some sinus infection since Sunday. I love ya'll. 

It's a shame that the likes of Hillarious has a crew of well trained witch doctors that keep raising her from the dead. Meanwhile, the rest of use plebs have to suffer. :)

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, gymrat76541 said:

Someone is off their meds again! :(

When did Maliki ever go on his meds? If he was never on them, can we consider the meds his? Maliki has delved into the world of madness, sheer and utter madness I tell you! Off with his head! The red queen will get him my pretties... My precious...

Eegads now I have the Queen of Hearts song stuck in my head... and now you do too!! Happy Halloween!

Edited by Theseus

On 9/13/2016 at 4:56 PM, Theseus said:

You wouldn't be having terrible coughing fits that result in spitting green globs of gopher meat into a glass of water in front of the whole world to see would ya?

Or are you just allergic to molasses (as in Iraq is moving as slow as molasses)? 

Great green gobs of gisshie goshie gopher guts. Mutilated monkey meat, little birdie bloddy feet. One quart can of all purpose porpoise pus floating in my pink lemonade.  Theseus, is that what you were trying to say ? Cus that was the type of cold I had.  LOL. All ya'll are great. I call it the Clinton Flu, it only attacks conservatives. It will definitely tax your immune system, but it won't kill you if you change into a blow hard.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2016 at 1:00 PM, blueskyline said:

Find a Good Cold Sinus bath soak . close bathroom door . Fill tub with hot water . Let bathroom steam up like sauna while sitting on commode and catch up on DV news .Then soak in bath 30 minutes 

But, no peeing in the tub....unless it's clear, then no one will notice.

11 minutes ago, tedro said:

But, no peeing in the tub....unless it's clear, then no one will notice.

Hmmm.... that's the second reference about clear pee today on DV!   Tedro... have you been consulting with Whatshername?!!! :lol:

Im-always-weirdly.jpg

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lol: I didn't think you went that far down in the sewer for reading material :lol::wub:

Heck... that's tame!  We've got some really sensually expressive people here in the Gulch!  :moon-from-car::lol:

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:55 PM, new york kevin said:

NYK here:

when is our next  question n y k

On 9/13/2016 at 4:56 PM, Theseus said:

A total molasses thing. Though I am all better now, after giving up the great green gobs of gishy goshi gopher guts.