Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Article Came Out About Mobile Apps Being Developed In Iraq For Processing Payments !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Downloading The New Guru App - It Doesn't Really Do Anything But When Positive News Gets Reported It Sends U An Alert Taking The Credit For It !

9-12-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  Article came out about mobile apps being developed in Iraq for processing payments…here’s what I want to throw out there…it [the dinar value increase] IS around the corner, I don’t want to put any date on it BUT to give you an example it’s at a 10th of a penny…these guys wouldn’t be developing apps if they weren’t going to add value to it…third world countries don’t have apps that are being developed when their currency is so low…so it is being developed for that process cause it’s coming down the road.   Is it one month?  two months?  three months down the road indicator?

9-12-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...No.  I’m all about measure and I don’t know how to measure that.  It’s very simple…if you see someone and they have a car frame and it’s just sitting there and they have an engine and it’s just sitting there separate and they’ve got wheels and they’re separate…you know they’re building a car especially when you look at the parts…you probably can tell what type of car they’re building.  Is it going to be a race car?  Well if they’re using race tires and an engine that’s bigger than what everyone else’s then it’s pretty much going to be a race car right?  So that’s what we’re looking at.  That’s the only thing I can go by.  To me it sounds goofy when I have to use that type of example…a lot of people got into the dinar because of intuition but I don’t calculate by intuition.  I don’t believe in it.  I don’t believe in hope.  I don’t believe in any of that stuff.  If I can’t see it.  I can’t measure it.  I can’t invest in it.  So you know this is an indicator but it’s nothing that’s measurable so you have to be very cautious when looking at it.   So very very good articles coming out.

9-12-2016   Newshound Guru Shredd   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank: IMF surprised Bamtlakena reserves exceed expectations"   Look at the big picture folks....this would not be the case for a country with a failed or failing economy, heading to a lop (redenomination).  Reserves have been growing for almost the entire time I've been following Iraq which is one of the pillars of why I've stayed! It's just a matter of time until the CBI moves to a market-driven floating rate for their dinar which will be a true representation of their economic landscape.  Not an IF...a WHEN.

• Upvote 8

9-13-2016  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...articles coming out with banks having problems giving people Iraqi dinar.  Remember this is a two pronged attack.  They are trying to reduce the dollar amount because the only way they can reduce the note count and add value to the currency…is to make sure people aren’t addicted to the US dollar…so there is a balance there.  We don’t have enough information to calculate.  At what point are they pulling dollars off?  and at what point are they reducing the note count.  And at what point are they more heavy than the other?  We don’t know.  BUT we know what to look for and we know the key words they’re saying and what it means for us...Between 80 and 85% of notes in Iraq are 25K notes and they say they have about 41 Trillion in dinar…divide that up into 25K notes.  and you’ll figure out about what the note count is at. 

• Upvote 1

9-13-2016   Newshound Guru Mailman17   I DO AGREE WITH [GURU] BREITLING AS FAR AS IRAQ GETTING THE NOTE COUNT DOWN, BUT, AS MUCH AS THE NOTE COUNT MATTERS, ITS WHAT REPRESENTS THE M2 THAT REALLY MATTERS IMO...THEIR M FACTOR REPRESENTS NOT ONLY PHYSICAL DINAR BUT DINAR ON THE BOOKS AS NUMBERS AND NOT ACTUAL PHYSICAL CURRENCY. WE ALSO HAVE TO REMEMBER JUST HOW MUCH ACTUAL DINAR IS BEING HELD AS BACKUP CURRENCY BY OTHER NATIONS, ESPECIALLY THE PARIS CLUB. HISTORY TELLS US THE US ORIGINALLY LENT IRAQ 20 BILLION U.S. IN LIEU OF DINAR.  AT THAT TIME THE RATE WAS 4000-1. ADD IN THE OTHER MAJOR COUNTRIES, AND 41 TRILLION ISNT THAT MUCH FOR IRAQ TO HANDLE BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THAT IS FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE FOR OTHER COUNTRIES.  

9-13-2016   Newshound Guru Mailman17  THEIR MAIN CONCERN IS WHATS INSIDE IRAQ, NOT OUTSIDE. WHAT WE HOLD IS NOTHING IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS AS THAT ALSO WILL FIND ITS WAY INTO OUR TREASURY AS OTHER COUNTRIES AS WELL. SHABS [DR. SHABIBIS] PLAN FROM DAY ONE WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ON PAR 1-1 AS HE HAS STATED MANY TIMES. A 1-1 WITH IRAQ BACKING ONLY A SMALL % OF PHYSICAL DINAR IS VERY PLAUSIBLE, ESPECIALLY IN REGARDS TO OTHER ASSETS THEY HOLD OTHER THAN GOLD. REMEMBER PHOSPHORUS? I DO THINK MOSUL IS A LOT FURTHER ALONG THAN REPORTS SHOW.  IT IS THE LAST DOMINO IMO AND WE JUST WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT. THEN I BELIEVE REFORMS WILL TAKE OFF ASAP. AND I HATE TO BRING UP HISTORY, BUT IRAQS FINANCIALS AS REPORTED ARE QUESTIONABLE AT BEST AS THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND WITH 2 SETS OF BOOKS IN THE PAST. SOMETIMES WHAT YOU SEE ISNT ALWAYS WHAT IT IS. IRAQ IS READY...ARE YOU? I KNOW I AM...AS ALWAYS JMHO.  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We get 'NEGged' for laughing at TheCLOWNTHUG's joke...?  :huh:

WTH...?! <_<

What he posted was funny, people !  We liked it ! :lol::D

I evened you out, SgtFuryUSCZ.  Yeah, some folks just ain't got no sense of humor???!!!

:o         :huh:       :wacko:       :facepalm2:       :shakehead:

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Downloaded Ur SandFly App - And Now It Keeps 'Thanking' Me In 57 Languages ! :o

:D    :D    :D

2 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks thanks 

According To Ur App - That's Swahili And Mandarin ! :blink:

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 2