Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It appears that the news that Erbil and Bagdad have signed an HCL agreement was prematurely released. The denials from both parties seem hurried and unconvincing (as possibly read through rose colored glasses).

If the denials are true I wouldn't expect much more than continued denials. 

If the denials are false, maybe we'll see an escalation such as the parties "breaking off the negotiations"  and the parties accusing each other for failure.

It will be interesting to watch.

• Upvote 1

I believe we will see conflicting reports as things heat up more. Let's not forget that the media are masters of deception and the closer we get to the RV the more smoke will fill the room so to speak. We can see it already with the Dinar loosing a little more of its value, our good friend Laid Back said that they will start to run to the bank to cash is their Dinars for USD, more Dinars off the street, and I agree with his analysis. I bet you very soon some drastic event will be reported and a bunch of uneducated Dinarians may just up and unload their hoard in one faul swoop. 

Keep the feet on the ground DV cause I feel things are gonna get crazy in the next while,  we have an amazing group here lead by AM, and these folks  have their Shiite  together and we will watch each other's backs making sure things go as planned. ;) :twothumbs:

Thanks for the post megawatt, :tiphat:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I believe we will see conflicting reports as things heat up more. Let's not forget that the media are masters of deception and the closer we get to the RV the more smoke will fill the room so to speak. We can see it already with the Dinar loosing a little more of its value, our good friend Laid Back said that they will start to run to the bank to cash is their Dinars for USD, more Dinars off the street, and I agree with his analysis. I bet you very soon some drastic event will be reported and a bunch of uneducated Dinarians may just up and unload their hoard in one faul swoop. 

Keep the feet on the ground DV cause I feel things are gonna get crazy in the next while,  we have an amazing group here lead by AM, and these folks  have their Shiite  together and we will watch each other's backs making sure things go as planned. ;) :twothumbs:

Well said, Wiljor!  I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment - strap in tight and hold on to your hats since the ride is going to get bumpy!

Has anyone looked at the www.cbi.iq currency auctions lately?  There haven't been any reported on the site since Thursday, September 8, 2016!!!  Maybe the auctions have been suspended for the Eid?  Maybe not?  What is going on?  Especially what we do not see or what is being reported?

:o       :twothumbs:       :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

On September 12, 2016 at 11:33 PM, Wiljor said:

The smoke is going yo get a lot thicker before this is over.  The thinker the smoke the closer we are.  

• Upvote 3