Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Never forget 9-11-01

moose 57

9/11--I am watching football previews and I am pisssed,

on 9-11 at the KC game vs the Giants you would of been kicked out of the country for not standing and saluting during the national anthem.....and now we have a bunch of people deciding that a WHOLE TEAM will not salute the flag

THIS WOULD OF NOT HAPPENED  YEARS AGO WITH 9/11

I am so sad...we salute and show respect...no questions asked.

Show your views in another way

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 6

Of course...I will never forget....

Just like everybody else ( I believe)...Even though I'm not American........ I do remember exactly what I was doing that day ( it was afternoon in Italy....) and at that precise moment  when someone I was chatting with  on the computer ( someone who was in the States) told me what she was watching on TV...So I turned immediately the Italian news channel on and I saw the horror....

A big heart-felt hug to all the victims,  all the families and relatives and  to all the American People....Respect

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

Of course...I will never forget....

Just like everybody else ( I believe)...Even though I'm not American........ I do remember exactly what I was doing that day ( it was afternoon in Italy....) and at that precise moment  when someone I was chatting with  on the computer ( someone who was in the States) told me what she was watching on TV...So I turned immediately the Italian news channel on and I saw the horror....

A big heart-felt hug to all the victims,  all the families and relatives and  to all the American People....Respect

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Amid the horror of 9/11, taking this photograph changed my life

Fifteen years after the attacks on the Twin Towers in New York, a photographer tells the dramatic story behind her famous image of the day all hell broke loose

Suzanne Plunkett

Sunday 11 September 2016 00.04 BST

2000.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f
Suzanne Plunkett’s photograph of people escaping as the South Tower collapsed on 9/11. ‘I’ve been in touch with two of them and we’ve bonded over that shared moment.’
Photograph: Suzanne Plunkett/AP

• Upvote 1