Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 7 SEPTEMBER 2016

Adam Montana

It's Wwwwwwednesday! 

Good afternoon Dinarians of the interwebs, I hope your day is off to a 
great start! 

No HCL yet, but there's some other interesting news... most of it I can 
sum up very succinctly, so I'll just go ahead and do it. :) 

- Formation of a committee to make Kurdistan independent - L.O.L. Not 
gonna happen, this is a complete smoke screen. As we draw closer to 
seeing real HCL news, which is what is currently happening, there's 
simply no way Baghdad or simply the other 80% of Iraq outside of the 
Kurdish areas will be letting this key geographical area out of their grasp!

What is MUCH MORE LIKELY is we will see a continuation of the trend 
that has grown over the last few years - the GOI, Parliament, basically 
all the "PTB"s will continue to get more generous with the Kurds, and 
they will get a very healthy share of the future profits from both an 
increase in the Dinar and the enormous potential profits from a successful 
HCL.

That WILL happen, I am certain of it. :twocents: 

- The "dollar letter of Credit" thread: 

I agree with the posts made by the members there. It's worth the read, 
probably more so than anything I can say in today's chat.

- As you probably know, we have a new Oil Minster in Iraq. (Jabbar Al Luaibi)

It's my opinion that he is making much more progress towards where we 
want to be than the last one... this reminds me of how aggressive Abadi 
was when he took his spot. 

Again, this is a GOOD thing - check out this thread, you can see that as far 
back as mid/early August, the news is very consistent with reporting his 
enthusiasm to get things done. This is a great piece of the HCL.

:twothumbs: 

Here's the weekly Q's:

Seabee  Hi Adam.

happy hump day to you also.

I was caught way off guard the other day while fishing on a lake in the Adirondacks with my daughter and her boy friend. Here we are out in the middle of the lake and out of the blue he comes out and said, "I see from reading Motely Fool that there are going to be a lot of rich people in this country around the middle of October. " I was shocked to hear this that almost fell out of the boat. I asked what he meant by that and he want on to tell my about the IQD and reading some news about a impending RV. He knew nothing about me owning a safe full of the Dinar and I did not let on to it. Not even my daughter knows I have any.

Anyway, when I got home yesterday I went on the Internet and checked out MF and some other web sites. Sure enough I found the info about an RV that is  likely to happen. The one thing I found surprising is that I read some of your previous quotes on a couple of the sites. Since you have said in the past that you don't put much stock other web sites, why are your quotes on them and did you put them up.?

i have never read other web sites until my daughters boy friend told me I should check out MF since I was expressing interest to him about all this. 

Also, I went down the street last night to visit a friend for some drinks and again he caught me off guard, this time telling me that the last couple of times that he saw me, he felt and strong presence of money around me. He also asked me if I was coming into money which I just shrugged my shoulders and said not that I know of. I didn't want let on about my Dinars. All of the above is very surprising to me, but I remain tempered about anything that may happened because I have seen this happen before only to be let down. 

Anyway, I thought I would let you know about this and see what you might think about all this.

And again with your quotes on other web sites of a positive nature, do you put any stock into them and do these sites have any credibility? One of the sites is Dinar Recap and I can't recall the other one.

Sorry about the long rant, but I wanted to share this with our other D V friends here.

Thanks, Dave

AKA:Seabee

Hey Dave,

Well I certainly like to hear that outside sources in your life are vibing with my 
thoughts! I haven't read much on Motley Fool lately, but from my recollection 
I did enjoy their articles.

Regarding my quotes on other sites - people seem to respect my opinions, so 
my content gets spread around whether I like it or not. :shrug: 

But to answer your question, I do not put them there. The only place you will 
find my original and unaltered posts is right here on DinarVets.com

:twothumbs: 

Jaygo  Your thoughts on the cancellation of the auctions?

I don't pay much attention to the auctions, but I see there was an auction just 
yesterday... ?

DWitte  Hey Mr. Cheesehead aka Buzzy

If and/or when we have an HCL or an RV what do you think it will do to the price of precious metals?  ie: Gold and Silver

New NFL season to begin this week and I don't want you to be too disappointed when your cheese gets moldy and can't hold it's form.  I say let some air out and let the game be played as the professionals want to play it.  A little less pressure is good for everyone.  Well, except for the Colts.

Fact:  The biggest baby born on land is a Baby Elephant at about 250 lbs, except for Colts fans.  Notice how I didn't say GB Fans?  See what a nice guy I am?

Hmmm. very interesting question! I'm not an expert on precious metals by any means. I 
keep a fair amount in my safe "just because", but I've never been very bullish on them.

A few random thoughts off the top of my head: If people are confident in currency, and Iraq 
in particular remains stable, prices of metals may stay the same or even dip slightly.

On the other hand, if many many people with newly RV'd dinar do not trust the currency to 
stay strong, the Dinar crowd is very in tune with the value of investing in gold, so these profits
could turn into a big run on metals, which would drive the price UP.

Interesting question for sure! I'd love to hear other opinions on it. :twothumbs:

I thought the biggest babies were Cowboy fans, but I can see that there is room for debate there. :lmao: 

=============== // ===============

That's it for now, friends... keep on and GO RV!!!

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 15

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Keep Having This Recurring Dream Where I'm Running To The Bank ! :o

Image result for funny sleeping dog gif

:D     :D     :D

It's gonna happen Thug's...so be ready to get swamped with orders for your "Thuggies"!!! :eyebrows:

Sandfly Adam and Mod's...can't wait for this thing to break loose...lookin' forward to the next phase...precious metals and profound partying!!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I thought the biggest babies were Cowboy fans, but I can see that there is room for debate there. :lmao: 

Really boss?  You seem to forget how many of your mods and staff live in the only state that used to be it's own country!  And I don't even like being here...but really! :P

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, paperboy said:
  • tjokie - WHAT????   What do you mean "you don't even like being here?"   Are you going to insult all of these great people on DV and a few of the mod's on top of that? And look at how many times I've taken up for you.  pffftttt!     

Not DV!!!!!  Be serious!  I'm talking about Texas.  I'm an Okie born and bred, but I've been a Cowboy's fan since I was a kid!

• Upvote 1

Hey Seabee, can you help me out? I went to The Motley Fool website, signed in and searched for any article concerning Iraq, the dinar and a RV. But to no avail. If you have the article your son or son-in-law was referring to handy, could you post here. I would be very interested to read it seeing as how it comes from the Fools.

Thanks,

md11fr8dawg

• Upvote 2