Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La rue Machines - only for printing

I finally located a WF bank that knew what a De la rue Machine was  and if they had one.  This was about four weeks ago.  I call Dallas/Ft Worth, LA & San Diego, CA and finally Miami, FL.  The currency exchange mgr. informed me that De La Rue machines are for PRINTING currency, NOT, reading currency.  They did have a machine to read foreign currencies if in large volumes but was not needed.  All employees are trained to identify counterfeit bills in any currency.  I just wish people would stop saying a De La Rue machine reads foreign currency. 

• Upvote 1

Respectfully the Currency exchange manager was incorrect

De La Rue has a wide variety of machines. They make ATM cash feeders, Credit card machines, drivers license printing machine, cash counting machines and much much more

http://www.moneyprocessingsystems.com/products/delarue/8625.html

Image result for de la rue machine

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 7

De La Rue is a 202 yr old printer used to print currency's as well as passports.They also make Cash sorting machines used at Central Banks all around the world. to Count, verify and weed out counterfeit and Discontinued notes be fore being returned to public use.it started out in 1813 printing news paper's

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...