Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 31 August 2016

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

ahhhhh come on my good sir

excitement

davis will give it when he shows up in his thong

i just need a heads up to start working out a bit

Heads up??!!!  Thanks for the "heads up" so we can run the other way.  How much dinar do you want to give up the thong quest?  The thought makes me ill.  ie: sick to my stomach, want to puke etc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OfCamelot said:

Thanks Adam.  Indeed patience...and lots of it!
Checking today's rates certainly defies the idea that the Dinar has any hope of a nice pay day in the short term.  It was healthier 5 years ago before the Dinar frenzy took hold.

LOL,  There will always be one POO POO bird fly over and take a dump.........................Thanks Adam

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

But after all this time, I've learned to bridle my excitement, to keep my
enthusiasm in check, and to not get overly anxious.

Sandfly Adam to you and your Marvelous Magnificent Mods!!!  I'm glad you got this thing "under control"...but, but...the rest of us gots issue...like puttin' one foot in front of the other...and still remembering to breath...I mean really...your leaving us hangin' here my fellow cheesehead...by our fingernails...and our hands are still in our pockets...which makes quite a mental image!  :blink: But hey...all I can say is..."bring it"!!! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Seabee said:

Adam,

I first signed on to DV in Sept. 2009 and this being my Seventh Aniversery here would be my lucky number. Here is a shot of 151 Rum when this hits in Sept. Let's all keep our hearts open and our heads high.

Hey Seabee.  I know from reading your posts that you haven't been in the best of health and you're looking forward to this RV for your own very personal reasons.  I too have had my own issues since 2000 and they will never go away.  I have been very lucky, fortunate and through very hard work can get by for the remainder of my life.  I know that others don't have that option and for various reasons.  All I'm really saying is I wish you all the best and a very close RV so the rest of your life can be what you want it to be.  I think everyone here has a little different reason for getting into this.  All are right and I believe all have a little twist to them.  For me, it's just play money to do the things I can't do now. So, good luck and Thank You for your service.

DW

PS  I've been in this since 2004

Edited by DWitte
Added a line.
  • Upvote 5

Adam my favorite read in a long time!  Thank you dear friend for hopeful news.  Ahh, September, my birthday month & I'm starting a new decade - yikes. I sold my house in July for family financial needs & medical issues.  I always thought that selling my house would prompt a way to buy it back thru Dinar's good luck.  Still a possibility - maybe.  Yes my hopes are high again. Thank you Adam again for a ray of sunshine & hope, love it!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey Seabee.  I know from reading your posts that you haven't been in the best of health and you're looking forward to this RV for your own very personal reasons.  I too have had my own issues since 2000 and they will never go away.  I have been very lucky, fortunate and through very hard work can get by for the remainder of my life.  I know that others don't have that option and for various reasons.  All I'm really saying is I wish you all the best and a very close RV so the rest of your life can be what you want it to be.  I think everyone here has a little different reason for getting into this.  All are right and I believe all have a little twist to them.  For me, it's just play money to do the things I can't do now. So, good luck and Thank You for your service.

DW

PS  I've been in this since 2004

Hi DW,

Thanks so much for the kind words. It is very refreshing to hear others voice concern even in the face of adversity with my up and down health.. With that comes my grandson whom I had to adopt seven years ago because my daughter was unable to take care of him. For me, my legacy will be to leave Ethan what ever wealth I may receive from my Dinar.

on a lighter note,I plan making a trip Cal. Next year to visit some old Seabee  buds.

I also want to mention that a friend of mine who has no Dinar mentioned to me that he learned from Motley Fool that the Dinars may RV as well in the Sept, Oct time frame. I think I will have to research this  today.

In closing keep the faith and with Gods good blessing he will allow this to all happen soon.

Dave. AKA: Seabee1972

• Upvote 6

Hi Adam-  

Can you please link my VIP account to Denver07? I purchased it around 5 years ago. My name is Michael. I have my certificate and card, but for some reason I can't send you emails. My old email was mcalxxxxx@deloitte.com, which wouldn't work anymore. I opened up one in yahoo.com under Dener07, which won't allow me to send you emails either. How can I link up my VIP with my new Denver07 account. Is there someone I can call and talk to please? 

Hi- Is there anyone I can call. Between my wife and I, we have 3 different emails and with all of them we can't send emails to vip@dinarvets.com including the gmail account I opened because Adam asked me to do. They all bounce back with errors. One is a work account that I sent in emails from for 7-8 years. I don't know what to do. This is the error below with all my email accounts.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/home/dinarsup/public_html/support/pipe/pipe.php

generated by support@dinarsupport.com

(ultimately generated from VIP@dinarvets.com)

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/dinarsup/public_html/support/pipe/pipe.php

generated by support@dinarsupport.com

(ultimately generated from VIP@dinarvets.com) ------

Failed loading /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/opcache.so:  /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/opcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory