Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Daddy Post - Dinar RV Rumors Abundant

Trimark

Bigfoot68, :( but it is possibly not the 1st??? You now sound like every one else. I miss the first you.

YEAH you said the first, the first, the first, for sure mark my words, well I did, and now it's questioned????? whateva!!!!! PROVE IT! and then I will believe it, otherwise it's no different than anyone else!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! THIS LATEST INTELL JUST IN!!! I JUST LEARNED THIS FROM A SUPERCALIFAGILISTICAALY TRUSTABLE SOURCE!! ON SUNDAY , JUNE 27 2010 WASHINGTON WILL ISSUE A STATEMENT AND ANNOUNCE......(DRUM ROLL PLEASE) ...........THAT..........THE 1969 CAMAROS AND IN PARTICULAR THE Z28 MODELS WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS WILL BE REVALUED AND DECLARED TO BE WORTH 3.22 BILLION DOLLARS EACH! WOW! I HAVE 12 OF THESE THAT I WILL SELL TO THE FIRST TWELVE LUCKY FOLKS WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY ONE FROM ME!!

I WOULD REVEAL MY SOURCE BUT IT WOULD BE RUDE TO BETRAY SUCH A SUPERCALIFRGILISTICALLY WONDERFUL PERSON!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH....BIG SECRET!!!! BUY FROM ME AND I WILL GIVE A FIVE DOLLAR DISCOUNT....TODAY ONLY!!

CALL ME AT 1-800-I WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY DUDE!!!

*ALL CAMAROS ARE CERTIFIED ON THE "OF THE STREET" (FRENCH TRANSLATION: DE LA RUE) MACHINE AND COME WITH A WORTHLESS CHEAPLY PRINTED CERTIFICATE THAT I HAD KINKO'S WHIP UP FOR ME

WILL TRADE FOR 3,767,400,000,000 DINARS + SHIPPING

One of the first this I will purchase after RV is a 69 Camaro

It's a marathon investment, there will be critics who say we are crazy for trying, there will be critics thinking we won't finish, and there will be critics waiting to say they told us so. Thankfully, it is not up to the critics in life to shape our decisions and give our life direction. A lot of negativity coming out on this investment right now, it makes sense that the closer the day comes, the more of these people will come crawling and oozing out of the woodwork. There is some law of nature that attracts haters when they sense that something positive is going down, they are moved to put a damper on the high energy and feed off of doing just that.

Having said that there is also the other side of the coin, the closer it gets the more experts and gurus will be coming out and making their grand predictions of impending dates and huge rates, just hoping that they are the ones to pin the tail on the donkey and end up with eternal immortality among the Dinar family.

During a marathon there is the infamous wall, it threatens to shut your body down and end the quest to finish. If you make the mental adjustments and power through it, running becomes manageable again and success is an option. Once the finish line is in site then sheer momentum and adrenalin will carry you through to the end. I believe that the finish line is indeed near, and if we take it one stride at a time and avoid surrendering to the obstacles along the way, it will be a sweet finish. Have some faith and confidence and visualize a positive outcome, I will be doing just that until crossing the finish line. We all have the ability to make it, now do we have the desire? If the desire is there, hang tough and keep focused until getting across the line. May the Lord have mercy on our souls, and give us faith and the strength to continue this journey to the end.

• Upvote 3

July 1st.....i hear now they may kick it on Sat. the 3rd..... So NOW July 1st thru July 3rd...for sure!

Interesting...first is was July 1st and now it is July 3rd.

YEAH you said the first, the first, the first, for sure mark my words, well I did, and now it's questioned????? whateva!!!!! PROVE IT! and then I will believe it, otherwise it's no different than anyone else!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have to agree! Bigfoot was adamant about July 1st and now it has changed.

As with any other predication, time will tell and in this case, we will see in a week.