Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Daddy Post - Dinar RV Rumors Abundant

Trimark

This is from another site June 23, 2010

All,

This is not me spreading rumors, but me sharing a fact. I’ve heard from no less than 5 different contacts in the past 24 hours that are all saying the same thing… we are in a window starting tomorrow, with the hot dates being the 26 – 30th.

I’m not giving intel, as the details really don’t matter. I’m not pumping anything, just stating what I’ve experienced. None of these individuals talk to one another. A few aren’t even on these forums. Their stories are all different, but their dates corroborate each other’s information.

It’s something to be aware of, nothing more. Let’s hope they’re right. I am still holding on to an RV by sometime in October 2010.

another site

I sure hope his sources are right. Go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 7

All,

This is not me spreading rumors, but me sharing a fact. I’ve heard from no less than 5 different contacts in the past 24 hours that are all saying the same thing… we are in a window starting tomorrow, with the hot dates being the 26 – 30th.

I’m not giving intel, as the details really don’t matter. I’m not pumping anything, just stating what I’ve experienced. None of these individuals talk to one another. A few aren’t even on these forums. Their stories are all different, but their dates corroborate each other’s information.

It’s something to be aware of, nothing more. Let’s hope they’re right. I am still holding on to an RV by sometime in October 2010.

another site

I'm with you sometimes later this year, :( still to much that needs to accomplished :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:)

All,

another site

not according to collectors coach and then they a demanding a loan. why get a loan if ur going to rv!!?? this is getting out of hand. it will happen when it happens. wheres bigfoot at with his july 1st date. he seems very confident and doesnt care what people believe. when july 1st hits and no rv i bet we wont hear from him either

my dates is form june 23rd to dec 31 2010. im 100% positive

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am one of the few that thinks once pm, pres, vice pres, pres of parliament are in place, things will proceed at hyperspeed. If it goes to Oct, so be it. I just think that rv is the only thing that will keep Iraq from civil war, which they are on the brink of at this moment.

first thing to ask yourself , who would leave their people in 120 degree heat without electricity ? than who would try to win an election thru atrition (death etc.) than when all is said and done not realize it is about being happy not right . I think they are spot on with the predictions , the mystery is in the first three questions . If anybody could answer those I think we will know the date and rate . First you would have to think like that , and that is why we build Prison's Anybody's guess . Pray for the children of Iraq for they know not what they do .

• Upvote 2

the 22nd-26th window isn't closed yet and we have rumors of a new window from the 26th-30th? i guess they are covering their butts for when the 26th gets here and we are still looking for the RV. it will happen when it happens.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoot68...........You are not one of DD's sources are you?.....No criticism just curious. Anyway.....Me personally I will graciously say thank you on July 1st but even so I don't care if you are right or wrong. I like that you said it and stuck to it and all in all I like your MOXY!!!

You and I know won't nobody care if your right cause they'll all be rich. If not then what the H*ll!! We'll just have to get more beer. ;)

• Upvote 1

Wow...You all need to take a chill pill. July 1st....2010....Relax.... You can issue an apology after July 4th. Otherwise, enjoy the RV....and type up your apology after July 4th. I don't want you to sweat the fact you are wrong and ruin your July 4th Holiday....oh wait...It won't matter because you will be too happy about the RV!

Smoke and Mirrors...This is way bigger than simple BS announcements that are really already done.

I'm with Bigfoot. July 1st @ $2.65+. Probably closer to $3.22.

• Upvote 3

OK cool.. I wasn't trying to imply anything nefarious by any means so if I gave that impression please accept my apologies... I was just curious where DD was getting his info and I was actually trying to eliminate you as one of his sources. So as I said please don't think I was being mean. Like I said I think well of you for sticking by your guns and thats all a guy could ask. Come July 1st to the 3rd we gonna either be rich or in need of more beer and either way it will be a good fourth. I never have any juicy info so I'll just go along with you. :lol: I never get excited with all the dates and rates any more. I'm just to old a bunny to get excited any more. I'm not old but I have been around the block a time or two and I know you have as well. :lol::)

You know, I expect to see some article stating to the public whats going down and it will be like maybe a day or two before because shop owners need to know to adjust prices. It would be confusion. Around that time the small denoms need to be available.

Change in currency status, BOTTOM LINE the public needs to know BEFORE it goes down not as it goes down. Also, I just bought more dinar at my bazaar. I had to prod him some but he finally took my dollars and gave me some dinar, he didnt think it was happening anytime soon, he was pist about having no electricity, but he didnt know anything about small denominations that we are expecting to see...

July 1st that sounds fine to me anytime sounds to fine to me but I'm not getting my hopes up bigfoot. There are some other things I expect to see first and it requires the government to be formed and I have my own opinion about this and I'm not just drinking guru kool aid....

Okay here's what I think October - November towards the end of the year and I hope I'm wrong. :D

Hey at the end of the year they could ctrl alt del the banking system too? riight? YEAH DUDE!! And if we cash in next year then....we'll be like taxed out the A$$ right???? See makes sense...great.

• Upvote 1

You know, I expect to see some article stating to the public whats going down and it will be like maybe a day or two before because shop owners need to know to adjust prices. It would be confusion. Around that time the small denoms need to be available.

Change in currency status, BOTTOM LINE the public needs to know BEFORE it goes down not as it goes down. Also, I just bought more dinar at my bazaar. I had to prod him some but he finally took my dollars and gave me some dinar, he didnt think it was happening anytime soon, he was pist about having no electricity, but he didnt know anything about small denominations that we are expecting to see...

July 1st that sounds fine to me anytime sounds to fine to me but I'm not getting my hopes up bigfoot. There are some other things I expect to see first and it requires the government to be formed and I have my own opinion about this and I'm not just drinking guru kool aid....

Okay here's what I think October - November towards the end of the year and I hope I'm wrong. :D

Hey at the end of the year they could ctrl alt del the banking system too? riight? YEAH DUDE!! And if we cash in next year then....we'll be like taxed out the A$$ right???? See makes sense...great.

TAXED AT 39% I WANT TO ONLY BE TAXED AT 35% AND THATS EVEN TOO HIGH. IM SURE THEY KNOW THIS AS WELL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not affiliated with any site or seller. I have been on the dinar since the beginning. Most of my family and friends have dinar as well. I only hold 12 million dinar myself. I don't know about the rate and can't agree about the dream of $3.22 but would love to dream it to be just that. I could see $2.00 to $2.65. For me though...$2.00 seems fair. July 1st.....i hear now they may kick it on Sat. the 3rd..... So NOW July 1st thru July 3rd...for sure!

bigfoot i love your confidence,i hope your right the sooner the better for me.thanks :D

I am not affiliated with any site or seller. I have been on the dinar since the beginning. Most of my family and friends have dinar as well. I only hold 12 million dinar myself. I don't know about the rate and can't agree about the dream of $3.22 but would love to dream it to be just that. I could see $2.00 to $2.65. For me though...$2.00 seems fair. July 1st.....i hear now they may kick it on Sat. the 3rd..... So NOW July 1st thru July 3rd...for sure!

Bigfoot68, :( but it is possibly not the 1st??? You now sound like every one else. I miss the first you.

Okay people, would love to have the RV soon but PLEASE for your own mental health please figure its not happening til the end of the year. If we continue to have dates for this week and then next week and then a date before end of July then MOST (if not all of us) will be in the looney bin. Also please dont figure a RV value of more than .86. Most of those ME nations are .18 or .26 or wayyyyy under $1 except for Kuwait. I highly doubt and most people highly doubt Iraq will be that high. Remember they said $3.20 would be overvalued so lets think lower, but hope for the best. Remember also that even if it went to .26 which some are saying you will have over $200,000 per million. What the hell is wrong with that? Nothing........................Dial me in.........................

Bigfoot68, :( but it is possibly not the 1st??? You now sound like every one else. I miss the first you.

I just posted on another thread that I respected bigfoot68 because he has always stuck to Jult 1st. You are correct, he is starting to sound like everyone else. However, I will take July 3rd no problem.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! THIS LATEST INTELL JUST IN!!! I JUST LEARNED THIS FROM A SUPERCALIFAGILISTICAALY TRUSTABLE SOURCE!! ON SUNDAY , JUNE 27 2010 WASHINGTON WILL ISSUE A STATEMENT AND ANNOUNCE......(DRUM ROLL PLEASE) ...........THAT..........THE 1969 CAMAROS AND IN PARTICULAR THE Z28 MODELS WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS WILL BE REVALUED AND DECLARED TO BE WORTH 3.22 BILLION DOLLARS EACH! WOW! I HAVE 12 OF THESE THAT I WILL SELL TO THE FIRST TWELVE LUCKY FOLKS WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY ONE FROM ME!!

I WOULD REVEAL MY SOURCE BUT IT WOULD BE RUDE TO BETRAY SUCH A SUPERCALIFRGILISTICALLY WONDERFUL PERSON!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH....BIG SECRET!!!! BUY FROM ME AND I WILL GIVE A FIVE DOLLAR DISCOUNT....TODAY ONLY!!

CALL ME AT 1-800-I WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY DUDE!!!

*ALL CAMAROS ARE CERTIFIED ON THE "OF THE STREET" (FRENCH TRANSLATION: DE LA RUE) MACHINE AND COME WITH A WORTHLESS CHEAPLY PRINTED CERTIFICATE THAT I HAD KINKO'S WHIP UP FOR ME

WILL TRADE FOR 3,767,400,000,000 DINARS + SHIPPING

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! THIS LATEST INTELL JUST IN!!! I JUST LEARNED THIS FROM A SUPERCALIFAGILISTICAALY TRUSTABLE SOURCE!! ON SUNDAY , JUNE 27 2010 WASHINGTON WILL ISSUE A STATEMENT AND ANNOUNCE......(DRUM ROLL PLEASE) ...........THAT..........THE 1969 CAMAROS AND IN PARTICULAR THE Z28 MODELS WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS WILL BE REVALUED AND DECLARED TO BE WORTH 3.22 BILLION DOLLARS EACH! WOW! I HAVE 12 OF THESE THAT I WILL SELL TO THE FIRST TWELVE LUCKY FOLKS WHO CAN AFFORD TO BUY ONE FROM ME!!

I WOULD REVEAL MY SOURCE BUT IT WOULD BE RUDE TO BETRAY SUCH A SUPERCALIFRGILISTICALLY WONDERFUL PERSON!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH....BIG SECRET!!!! BUY FROM ME AND I WILL GIVE A FIVE DOLLAR DISCOUNT....TODAY ONLY!!

CALL ME AT 1-800-I WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY DUDE!!!

*ALL CAMAROS ARE CERTIFIED ON THE "OF THE STREET" (FRENCH TRANSLATION: DE LA RUE) MACHINE AND COME WITH A WORTHLESS CHEAPLY PRINTED CERTIFICATE THAT I HAD KINKO'S WHIP UP FOR ME

WILL TRADE FOR 3,767,400,000,000 DINARS + SHIPPING

:unsure::blink::huh::o:angry:

Bye please

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All,

another site

Well if you could find it...they can find it...( Yawns widely.......stretches arms.....another, longer yawn.....) ....that was insightful....and how do you know they don't talk to each other? What if they are parroting something that they all read at the same site...( yawns again....)....wow...why are you here?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5