Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal representative: Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law

yota691

History of edits:: 27/8/2016 10:10 • 72 visits readable
Legal representative: Parliament is determined to approve oil and gas law
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The member of the legal committee in Parliament MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Amin Bakr, the intention of parliament to approve a draft oil and gas law in the coming period.
Said Baker, told {Euphrates News}, that "we have a package of laws , including the Justice and Accountability and financial laws exempting companies from taxes and oil and gas law," he said . "There 's determination to approval." 
And the legislation of the amnesty law, he pointed out that " the vote on amnesty year, it is a major achievement , "adding that" the subject of amnesty became politically because some parties complain of being politically targeted. " 
promised legislation amnesty law" a step towards national reconciliation. " 
the House of Representatives voted last Thursday, to approve the amnesty bill year.
It is said that several laws approved in parliament crashes since the previous sessions and the most important of the National Guard and the oil and gas of the Federal Court Rules and other trace differences that revolve around by the political blocs. Ended p
  • Upvote 12

Ok Yota, it's 8:30am here, that means you posted this at 3:30 in the morning. No words to describe your sincere dedication to us here, thank you.

I feel we are very close to having the HCL come to light DV, we are seeing more articles pertaining to this daily :goodnews:

October is looking great :cigar:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Maybe this new oil minister means business.  Hopefully within the next month or so they can pus their oil law through.

With their determination to truly make astounding progress these days.... I'm thinking weeks!!!!

Abadi's vision for Iraq has never waivered, not even when Sadr had his goons swarm Parliament. It was merely a set back, Parliments protesting ministers, also a set back, the retaking of Mosul, just ditch the defense minister and get someone in there that will retake Mosul!!!  Abadi's mission is focused and clear as crystal! He is indeed the man for the job!👍😁

• Upvote 2

I continue to be fascinated by the Iraqi play to always appear to commit to something, while never really offering up to commit to that commitment; whether it be a a day, date or time frame. Always with the vague and often innocuous or cryptic overtures that always leave you asking - " WTF did he say ? "

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I continue to be fascinated by the Iraqi play to always appear to commit to something, while never really offering up to commit to that commitment; whether it be a a day, date or time frame. Always with the vague and often innocuous or cryptic overtures that always leave you asking - " WTF did he say ? "

Never heard a more honest assessment of the Iraqlish language.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

...Iraqi play to always appear to commit to something, while never really offering up to commit to that commitment....

Amen to that. That's why the IMF (thank God) is leading them by the hand. Otherwise our finish line would be many years down the road.

Image result for fear of commitment images

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Never heard a more honest assessment of the Iraqlish language.

I searched All thru the Rosetta Stone Library of Foreign Languages and did not find> "Iraqiish" [WTF ?]. In the past decade we have become quite familiar with this language and have made great strides and inroads into deciphering this most difficult & cryptic of languages, at great cost to our patience and sanity, I might add. :rake:

Perhaps the folks at Rosetta Stone decided - " Nope, ain't touching that with a 10 Foot Battle Lance." Wise move, I say.

No doubt many of US should be adding " Doctorate of Ancient Cryptic & Rare Languages " to our resume`s. B) providing these Knuckleheads with their shenanigans don't turn US into drooling slumping lumps in the corner of the room with Tourette's Syndrome )

Great to hear from your TC :salute:

• Upvote 1