Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi -- an introduction

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What up, ringthane?  Welcome to DV, I'm shabs.......the most popular, trustworthy, conservative cat in this joint.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV 

You's a lotta things buddy...but "cat"??? :shakehead: That's Snows job buddy... Stick to what your good at...being the Gal's personal whippin' post! :rolleyes: Luv ya buddy!!! ;)

• Upvote 5

On 8/30/2016 at 6:48 PM, ringthane said:

Despite reading reports of RVs and following every fart and whistle that comes out of CBI for over 10 years, I'm still insanely, ridiculously optimistic. When I made my first purchase, I figured 20 years to see a return.

My dinar has outlasted my first marriage (and second marriage), so I'm loooooong dinar. :D

My wife has almost threatened me.  Me or the dang Dinar. She doesn't get it. Hope she stays around for the big, I TOLD YOU SO!!!!  

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

My grown kids will wonder, at least at first, where "Mom" got all her sudden wealth. LOL I tried telling one of them once, and she looked at me like I was the world's worst fool, so I never mentioned it again. lol I'm sure she thinks now that I was surely  just telling her that nonsense, that I made it up, and surely didn't mean that I had actually bought some flaky foreign money, especially from the middle east.  Good grief, what's Mom thinking now??? I can just hear them. LOL But you know what?? I have been terribly broke several times in the intervening years, and never once did I actually feel broke.

And by the way, I am not a newbie. I have been here since 2010, but my computer crashed, and it's taken me all this time to get back into the channel.  I am not

Francie2636, just Francie26. But I've pushed the edge of that blue envelope too many times for now.  So I'll just leave it as it is and someday, I'll get busy again and will hopefully get it fixed.

Edited by Francie26
to add information
  • Upvote 2

And by the way, I am not a newbie. I have been here since 2010, but my computer crashed, and it's taken me all this time to get back into the channel.  I am not

Francie2636, just Francie26. But I've pushed the edge of that blue envelope too many times for now.  So I'll just leave it as it is and someday, I'll get busy again and

hopefully get it fixed.

• Upvote 2

On 8/30/2016 at 3:50 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

If the water is warm it is because  davis or dewitte has been there...move to another side of the pool....just saying

Image result for cat on raft

Hey, just saw this post.  I resmble that remark.  I believe davis is a Baby Ruth kinda guy.  Just saying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the water is warm it is because  davis or dewitte has been there...move to another side of the pool....just saying

Hey, just saw this post.  I resmble that remark.  I believe davis is a Baby Ruth kinda guy.  Just saying.

Is that davis's head in the uper right hand corner??  It kinda looks like him with that blank stare and all.

• Upvote 1

The image is too graphic.  It wreaks of reality. The vision in your mind is much better...............................or worse depending on your view.

Is that davis's head in the uper right hand corner??  It kinda looks like him with that blank stare and all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On October 1, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Francie2636 said:

Francie2636, just Francie26. But I've pushed the edge of that blue envelope too many times for now.  So I'll just leave it as it is and someday, I'll get busy again and

hopefully get it fixed.

Of course you ain't a newbie dear...but your wisdom and charm  have been sorely missed around here!  Hope your back for the duration of this ride and beyond!!! ;)

• Upvote 2

No, our dear Francie is definitely not a newbie.   We all do remember you well, my dear.   So glad you're back online with us.    And we're all hoping this ride is a short one from here.   Maybe you showing back up is our good luck charm!      Welcome home!    

• Upvote 5