Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 August 2016

Adam Montana

Morning everyone!

I hope you caught my updates the last couple weeks, because I already said
most of what I would say today - I expected August to be slow.

Things are starting to warm up (as summer cools down, ironically enough). I'm 
going to let the news speak for me today. Check these out!

:)

1. BIG movement in the oil sector - this could be the start of what we need to see
for the HCL:

2. Could they possibly have the budget submitted on time for once? It's possible, 
thanks to the progress made in the GOI over the last couple years! This is evidence 
that Iraq has made and is making significant progress. GO RV!!!

3. A call for floating interest rates could be a signal that intelligent PTB's want to 
keep their options open, very likely for a situation that will be highly volatile and 
open doors for massive profits... but not if they were tied down. 

I like it. :twothumbs: 

Obviously those are some REALLY nice things to be seeing... so with that said, 
we wait. And here are the weekly Q's:

eburt  Hello All,

Things have been very very slow lately and as time passes do you think Iraq CBI will pull the trigger in 2016 for RV?  The reason I ask the GOI have not passed HCL and other important laws yet and seem to be in no hurry to get this done.  I been in this for over 7 plus years and other Dinar Vets longer than me and starting to feel very DOWN about this opportunity of an possible RV of the Dinar.  I hope someone can shed some light on what is really going on in Iraq.Thank you all

2016 - I certainly hope so! I am feeling very positive about the coming months, but 
of course I don't have a crystal ball.

countryroads  Getting Iraq to RV is about like telling your kids to clean up their room. They start out doing a good job, but eventually they stop and go back to their computer games leaving all sorts of unfinished business to get done. I personally believe that they (Iraq), lack the desire or the ability to RV until an outside force gets them up and back to work.

I think they are waiting for the "RV Fairy" .

If you see that Fairy, immediately hand over your smart phone with directions to the 
CBI pre-loaded onto Google Maps!

Perhaps she's just lost. :lol:

Seabee  Hi Adam,

Two questions for you.

I don't ever recall you giving a month before for a possible RV and you seemed fairly confident about it. Aren't you concerned that this may ruin your credibility out in the universe or do you still feel strongly about your stand?

They say that Iraq has taken so long to RV because they lack the will to follow through with this undertaking. However, not knowing myself how currency exchanges are funded, could it be with all of the Dinar that people outside Iraq hold that they (Iraq) can not afford to cover a high RV rate.

Still hanging in there.

Dave F.

AKA Seabee

1. YES, I feel very strong about the current outlook! 

2. I don't know who "they" are, but I disagree that Iraq "lacks the will" to increase
the value of the dinar. Iraq is recovering from a major upheaval of their entire country. 
To expect them to recover "overnight" was foolish - they had a long road to travel in 
rebuilding their entire world.

They have come a LONG way. I am still confident that they will return themselves to 
a higher position, at whatever expense or effort is necessary.

That's my :twocents: for the week.

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

ok thanks will be added to davis

he does not bring alot to the table except good looks, positive attitude and well damn good looks

so lets raise a glass for davis

and throw him a parade

hahahhahah

for what we are all going through

i do thank adam and the mods and all of you

this site kicks ass and is on the level 

informative, nice attitudes, help, luigis

what ever u want is here

and also davis and his great looks,

calenders going on sale soon

thong and all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

Hey Bumper...how you be bro?  I just heard on the news that the first possible hurricane to make landfall in like 11 years for Florida might be heading y'all's way!  We'll keep y'all in our prayers buddy!!! 

:praying:

Thank you my friend.  As crazy as this sounds we kinda need the rain from a hurricane to both kill the heat plus give us some needed rain lol

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Bumper64 said:

Thank you my friend.  As crazy as this sounds we kinda need the rain from a hurricane to both kill the heat plus give us some needed rain lol

Be careful whatcha ask for....sometimes it's hard to **** the faucet off once it starts flowing.  But I know whatcha mean, we had it real dry and now I can't keep up with the mowing or the weeding in the garden!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1