Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it too late???

thechosen1

Hi all,

With all that we've been hearing with the impending conclusion to this RV roller coaster madness, I wanted to know would it be wise to even purchase anymore currency at this state or is it too late? What are you're thoughts and have some people continued buying currency?

Highest regards,

Thechosen1

I'm almost certain anyone promoting the ZIM is looking to entice buyers based on anticipated encouraging possibilities with both Iraq and Vietnam.  I don't foresee anything that could effect Zimbabwe's currency to the extent that Iraq has oil, gold and other wealth to back their currency with.

Iraq: according to http://www.focus-economics.com/countries/iraq

Iraq Economic Growth

August 2, 2016

Geopolitical tension and macroeconomic distress will likely persist this year but the IMF’s support is mitigating the economy’s difficulties to an extent. Analysts project GDP growth of 2.9% in 2016, which is unchanged from last month’s forecast. They expect growth to increase to 3.2% in 2017.

Vietnam - well:  according to http://www.focus-economics.com/countries/vietnam

Vietnam Economic Growth

July 19, 2016

Robust export growth, buoyant private consumption and higher FDI inflows are expected to offset the impact of lower agricultural yield and help the economy recover in H2. Prolonged adverse weather conditions, however, pose a downside risk to growth. Focus Economics panelists see the economy expanding 6.2% this year, which is down 0.2 percentage points from last month's forecast. Next year, the panel sees GDP growth accelerating to 6.5%.

Zimbabwe - took a while to find any economic forecasts, but http://www.heritage.org/index/country/zimbabwe

Economic growth and the restoration of monetary stability have staved off complete collapse in Zimbabwe, but rampant corruption and government mismanagement have turned a once-diversified economy with well-developed infrastructure and an advanced financial sector into one of Africa’s poorest and most repressed. The lack of property rights, reflected most vividly in a land redistribution program that gutted the agricultural sector, has suppressed entrepreneurial activity.

Economic Freedom Snapshot

• 2016 Economic Freedom Score: 38.2 (up 0.6 point)
  • Economic Freedom Status: Repressed
  • Global Ranking: 175th
  • Regional Ranking: 46th in Sub-Saharan Africa
  • Notable Successes: None
  • Concerns: Rule of Law, Regulatory Efficiency, and Open Markets
  • Overall Score Change Since 2012: +11.9

A rigid labor market and the many state-owned enterprises’ lack of transparency create a hostile investment climate. These problems are compounded by the arbitrary implementation of taxes and regulations, which encourages graft and cronyism and leaves individuals and firms trying to operate in the private sector at the mercy of government bureaucrats and politicians.

• Upvote 2

I think most of us here, or at least many of us, don't believe in the Global Currency Reset theory.  The dinar is different from the other currencies.  For decades it was worth $3+ and then drastically declined in value when Saddam raped and pillaged his own country.  Then the CBI deliberately devalued the dinar even further to enable the country to rebuild itself more cheaply.  The dinar is a much more legitimate investment than the other two which, to me, appear to be a pipe dream of conspiracy theorist.  The dong may see some appreciation over time, the Z$ seems highly unlikely to rise in value in my opinion.  The Dragon Family and White Hats are going to take over the world and fairly redistribute its wealth?  I can't buy it myself.  But each person should do what they think is best for them.  SG's advise not to spend more than you can afford to lose is the best advise you'll ever get.  Good luck...........and

GO RV!

• Upvote 2