Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Restructuring of Iraqi Currency

8 hours ago, navira45 said:

LGD, 

Thank you. There were so many things that happened. The day i told Jesus not to let go my mom yet, He gave my mom 9 months to live. She was on lifes support system" rel="">support and lived for 9 months. She died on Sept 6 2016, two days before the blessed Virgin Mary's birthday. The same day before she died, i told Jesus to take care of my mom...i told my mom that pops and I will be ok....and that Jesus is going to take good care of her. I went home that day and 4 hours later the nurse called me and said that my mom passed away. There are more things i wanna share...i will share them with you. One night my sister had attended a party in San Francisco. That day was raining hard and i was already asleep. The time my sister was on her way home from a party, something went horribly wrong. She spunned out of control on that heavy rainy night in the freeway. Meanwhile, i had a dream and it seemed so real . My spirit was out of my body and rushed to rescue my sister. The very moment i was inside my sister's car and on top of her, trying to protect her from all the flying pieces of glasses. When the car came to a halt...when she was safe enough, all of a sudden in an instant my spirit was back inside my body. I woke up soaked in sweat. I called on my sister. Went to her room to see if she was there (she wasnt). Few minutes later the phone rang. It was my sister calling from the hospital...letting me know that she had an accident in the freeway and that she was ok. I really could not explain what just happened. Another incident that took place, i was also sleeping...a voice told me that two very tall buildings were under attack by planes. My spirit left my body and went to that building...found a woman there and guided her to her safety. I dont know what to call the other spirits that were there(angels? That is what they are, angels)but they were there to help also. That morning i woke up and saw the news staring at the two buildings (two twin tower buildings)burning in flames. Could not believe my eyes..i thought it was only in my dream. By the way, my sister recalled something  the night of her accident. She told me that she felt someone was on top of her. One of the cops told her that she was so lucky to be alive because the car was a totalled wrecked...the cop said that the car only left a space for her to get out...as if something had left that space for her to get out. I will stop here, LGD. There are more but i will stop here. Later

Don't ever allow what passes for today's ,"Christian", to convince you that those events aren't an act of faith and the evidential power of God. Those same Christians don't even understand that praying yourself into a trance was something the Apostles Paul and Peter did often. 

What you are describing is the power of Childlike faith.

I so loved reading your experiences.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

That's incredible navira!!!  You slip into another dimension. Sounds to me you have a little ANGEL in you, you have a gift. Supposedly we all have it, but Ive yet to experience anything like that....all I've had is deja vu.  

OK so you say August 2017.....let er rip.    Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Gypsygirl11,

I pray iam right bout this month of august 2017. As i mentioned above on my post, there were just so many unexplained things that happened to me. On March 31 2016, i rushed to the emergency hospital in washingron hospital in fremont california because i had an excruciating pain in my stomach. When they did a CAT scan on me they discovered something no one should ever ever go through....cancerous tumor(s)in my rectum. The doctor that attended me later told me i have cancer. I was then placed at the designated room where i was to be opened up the following day due to the finding that i had a stage 4 cancer and had spread to my liver. The surgeon looked at me as if he was saying that i have no chance of survival. I looked at him right back and smiled. I wanted to tell him that i had already made an agreement with the Father to let me live for another 50 years but i didnt think he would be believe me, just as the doctor who operated my mom 17 years ago when i told him (Dr. Spirtos) that mom did not have ovarian cancer. Dr Spirtos was so mad at me for having such claim. I looked at mom that day in front of Dr. Spirtos if she believed in Jesus..she responded to me with yes. I looked at my mom straight in the eyes and said, you have no cancer mama. This even got the doctor even more in rage. When they operated my mom, all the doctors that were in that oparting room were so happy because mom only have benign tumor. It was not cancer. Back to my personal story, my surgeon who operated me said to me that no one beats cancer...i just smiled in disagreement. This year, in fact less than a week ago, i went for a colonoscopy test. Guess what? Yes, cancerous tumor (s) were gone...none was/were found. Just happy...really happy. I owe everything to our Father/Jesus.

I just skipped thru all the chemos i went thru for a year just to make my story shorter to tell.

• Upvote 8

Your spirit is strong, I am happy to hear you are healthy now. I'm sure it was horribly painful. I always say miracles happen everyday.  With stage 4 cancer you truly are an example of a miracle. I'm sure this experience made you even stronger in your faith. God has blessed you because we need more people like you on this earth to continue the miracles and blessings.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, navira45 said:

Gypsygirl11,

I pray iam right bout this month of august 2017. As i mentioned above on my post, there were just so many unexplained things that happened to me. On March 31 2016, i rushed to the emergency hospital in washingron hospital in fremont california because i had an excruciating pain in my stomach. When they did a CAT scan on me they discovered something no one should ever ever go through....cancerous tumor(s)in my rectum. The doctor that attended me later told me i have cancer. I was then placed at the designated room where i was to be opened up the following day due to the finding that i had a stage 4 cancer and had spread to my liver. The surgeon looked at me as if he was saying that i have no chance of survival. I looked at him right back and smiled. I wanted to tell him that i had already made an agreement with the Father to let me live for another 50 years but i didnt think he would be believe me, just as the doctor who operated my mom 17 years ago when i told him (Dr. Spirtos) that mom did not have ovarian cancer. Dr Spirtos was so mad at me for having such claim. I looked at mom that day in front of Dr. Spirtos if she believed in Jesus..she responded to me with yes. I looked at my mom straight in the eyes and said, you have no cancer mama. This even got the doctor even more in rage. When they operated my mom, all the doctors that were in that oparting room were so happy because mom only have benign tumor. It was not cancer. Back to my personal story, my surgeon who operated me said to me that no one beats cancer...i just smiled in disagreement. This year, in fact less than a week ago, i went for a colonoscopy test. Guess what? Yes, cancerous tumor (s) were gone...none was/were found. Just happy...really happy. I owe everything to our Father/Jesus.

I just skipped thru all the chemos i went thru for a year just to make my story shorter to tell.

Thanks Nivira45 ! The only difference between a believer and non believer is about 6'.........for those of who are believer's we've realized that there really is no other answer for our finalities. God Bless !

Edited by Texstorm
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I read it just as JGN, I hate to say it but, it sounds like 25,000 Dinars to $ 21 dollars?  If this is from 2012, maybe they have change their minds or maybe this miss information?  I'll take .10 any day of the week or higher!  Now we have the Kurds wanting independence and that will another excuse not to RV.  I have been in this for ten years now and my patients is waning.  One would think with all the reconstruction that needs to be started they would RV now and cost of imports to complete the construct would be cheaper?  Just Say'in! GO RV!

Grandpa is getting grumpy!!!!

• Upvote 4

When we all got into this, the promise of wealth was our weakness. We are all wiser now for our patience ,  do not let all of these years try your patience,  only to lose our new found wisdom. God bless

....we are all closer to a conclusion than we could ever fathom. Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just read this thread from the beginning, for the first time.  I don't know how I missed it before.

The way the CBI stuff is written, certainly sounds like a LOP to me - but I'm counting on Navira being right about an RV this month.

God bless you, Navira, and thank you for blessing us with your vision.

• Upvote 3

I have always given it a 50/50 lop vs RV, until my Kurdish friend told me about the Kurds going to Baghdad January of last year to talk about increasing the value of the Dinar.. not sure how much they were proposing to increase it by but it was ultimately not discussed because they said oil prices were too low and they would revisit it when oil prices go back up.. so we continue to wait..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 8/7/2017 at 9:39 PM, navira45 said:

Miquel,

Last year, 2016, around july one of dv members said that the rv will happen in august of 2016 according to what the.lord told him/her ( if iam not mistaken, i believe it was keylime who said it). Then something tells me not until august of next year 2017. Now i have been right bout other things, such as an earthquake the just occured in the philippines of last month, july 2017. If you dont believe me, you can google it to see if there was really an earthquake. This is the only thing i was right about. My mom died in 2015 of september. Before she died, i said good night to her the day before she died( i had no idea that was gonna be the last time i talked to her).Around 1 something am, a voice woke me up and told me to check on my mom. Sure enough my mom was just lying on the arm chair unconscious with her mouth bubbling. Appearantly, she just had a heart attack. I told Jesus not yet. I said dont let her go yet. I check on her pulse...no more pulse, nada. When the ambulance came, she was revived back. They were able to get a pulse. They rushed to the hospital..she had a heart attack there again but she was revived again. The day she died, i told Jesus to take care of her and i told mom that i am ok now...and that Jesus will take care of her. The following year my brother passed away. Before he passed away( again i had no idea he was gonna die), i told my sister in law that my brother did not have that much time to live. She was just laughing at me. Later that same day at night, my brother passed away. Another thing that happened recently, my dog back home in the philippines just gave birth to all 8 male puppies. I told my fiance, before our dog gave birth, that there were going to be 8 puppies...all males. Here's to hoping iam right bout this month of august 2017.Later.

Hi Miquel and Navira45. It is true I posted that I audibly heard the Lord answer my question one morning while I was praying and having my quiet time as to "when will the dinar revalue" HE said "August" in a low, gentle but powerful voice. However, as I said previously, HE didn't tell me the year. Since this year began I have felt this is our year. I pray it is. But with Navira45's confirmation and another DVer saying he heard August, perhaps this year and this month we will see our blessing come to fruition.  We will see. God bless. 

By the way, I love your testimonies Navira45. very uplifting. I have my own testimonies and know that what you say is truth.

August 2017 RV!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, navira45 said:

Keylime,  As I was driving today on the way home, the voice has spoken to me again. The voice has blessed me and my girlfriend. God/Jesus has spoken to me once again...that I will be blessed with the RV this month. Pray that this comes thru. Later.

Hi Navira45. I have definitely been praying for years this comes thru as I know so many others have. thank you for the update. God/Jesus and Holy Spirit has spoken to you. I too believe it is this month. And I am in agreement with you. Also I happened to wake up the other day at 8:20 and felt something in my spirit say that is significant. Normally I am up before 7 am. So for fun I played 820 in the cash 3, which I play maybe 4 times a year if that. 822 came out. HA! 8:20 -8:22? That is next Sunday - Tuesday. The Bible Code I researched only lists Sunday and Monday when I input days with the Revalue Dinar phrases. Oddly, July was the last month it listed as well. So not sure how to read into that. However, with the CBI requesting 8:20 as a day off, something is going on. At least it's fun to seek and ask and knock....even though it could be just throwing things up and seeing what sticks. 

Only God knows. And to be honest, I'm good with that. But HE does love to drop us hints and clues if we are open to it. Otherwise HE would not have told us to ask,seek, and knock.

Looking forward to what the rest of this month will bring.

Blessings!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, navira45 said:

Keylime,  As I was driving today on the way home, the voice has spoken to me again. The voice has blessed me and my girlfriend. God/Jesus has spoken to me once again...that I will be blessed with the RV this month. Pray that this comes thru. Later.

If you say it's this month, navira45, then I'm in...it's this month!

• Upvote 2

OK this is funny. I am not one to visit psychics but they were giving free readings a the mall over the weekend.. They tried to get me to sit down but I  refused and went on my way...we came back and again they tried...I refused. Finally as I was walking away she yelled at me that when I get my money to finally after all these years in August to remember her. I turned around and she said AUGUST and I just turned around and kept walking. Frankly it was a little creepy but when I turned around and she looked me right in the eye and said AUGUST over her glasses I stopped breathing...and I do not get like that very often

No proof  I just remembered this tread right after she said that.

For what it is worth..there you go

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I remember when i was about 6 or 7. I prayed in front of Sr. Sto. Nino.(child jesus) that my father would have a job so that we could have money to buy foods. My mother was hiding behind the wall listening to me praying and crying. She heard me praying...for my father to have a job so we could buy foods. I was communicating with the child jesus thru heart n voice. The very next day...my father was called for the job he applied for. My mother hugged me tight n cried. My father started working that day.Just sharing more story. Later

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

OK this is funny. I am not one to visit psychics but they were giving free readings a the mall over the weekend.. They tried to get me to sit down but I  refused and went on my way...we came back and again they tried...I refused. Finally as I was walking away she yelled at me that when I get my money to finally after all these years in August to remember her. I turned around and she said AUGUST and I just turned around and kept walking. Frankly it was a little creepy but when I turned around and she looked me right in the eye and said AUGUST over her glasses I stopped breathing...and I do not get like that very often

No proof  I just remembered this tread right after she said that.

For what it is worth..there you go

That's crazy Snow! There's quite a few people have some pretty good August encounters lately. I feel it's going to happen in August too.  

Thanks

• Upvote 2